AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Vote_lcapIs this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Voting_barIs this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Vote_lcapIs this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Voting_barIs this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)?

Go down 
+5
S.P.E.A.R.
Pandemonium
DEVIN
Ghost95
Louis
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)?   Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:08 am

Ghost95 wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
Whoo cares????

Yall got nohing better to talk about other then franco????

This forum is getting gay. And can i ask why the fuck hro dont have the purple screennames no more and a new team has their colors???

Wtf is going on nowadays? Feels like all the kids just took over this shit!

Dude dont get mad at me. I brought my team into this forum to become know in the community but i never even wanted purple.

Im not mad at no one, Idc what you guys do with your time. I know its not ur fault you have the purple screen name, i never even said anything to you.

Im just saying this forum is looking like it has changed in more ways then 1.Ohh and if hro is not official on the forum no more then what would be considered official? Lol They still even host roll calls after getting their s/n colors jacked.

Sand dragon is no longer admin?? Uhh whats going on??

This forum has gone to the fuckin shit. And Hro by saying official means they dont go ion the forum anymore beacuse its become more of a ebay than anything else

What do you mean they are not on the forum still??? I dont think you know what your talking about.its not your fault tough, your new still.

If u look up^^^^ that guy gizmo is on hro. Lol looks to me like hes still on the forum. Streets is alwayz around here. Gizmo post a roll call for every sunday. Jedi was just trying to sell a gun or something the other day. I really dont understand what ur saying. You just dont know!

Just cuz they arent trying to sell evrything they own like all these new kids dont mean they are not here.

This forum has turned into a bunch of kids chairsofting.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)?   Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:29 am

e46hoodrich wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
Whoo cares????

Yall got nohing better to talk about other then franco????

This forum is getting gay. And can i ask why the fuck hro dont have the purple screennames no more and a new team has their colors???

Wtf is going on nowadays? Feels like all the kids just took over this shit!

Dude dont get mad at me. I brought my team into this forum to become know in the community but i never even wanted purple.

Im not mad at no one, Idc what you guys do with your time. I know its not ur fault you have the purple screen name, i never even said anything to you.

Im just saying this forum is looking like it has changed in more ways then 1.Ohh and if hro is not official on the forum no more then what would be considered official? Lol They still even host roll calls after getting their s/n colors jacked.

Sand dragon is no longer admin?? Uhh whats going on??

This forum has gone to the fuckin shit. And Hro by saying official means they dont go ion the forum anymore beacuse its become more of a ebay than anything else

What do you mean they are not on the forum still??? I dont think you know what your talking about.its not your fault tough, your new still.

If u look up^^^^ that guy gizmo is on hro. Lol looks to me like hes still on the forum. Streets is alwayz around here. Gizmo post a roll call for every sunday. Jedi was just trying to sell a gun or something the other day. I really dont understand what ur saying. You just dont know!

Just cuz they arent trying to sell evrything they own like all these new kids dont mean they are not here.

This forum has turned into a bunch of kids chairsofting.

Pretty much kids on here now and new guys as well as a few hard core players who still have high hopes.

Pretty much it is different on Facebook as everyone tends to behave a bit better there and one could set up a forum within it about any subject including airsoft...This forum is old school and designed to be a bit more dedicated on the subject.

some one should post the current HRO team roster since it has been erased... even if the leader took it down its just not team like to say "its my team I can do what I like or Its my Forum I can delete whatever....This is a classic case of bad leadership over extending power.

They gotta stop thinking with there egos and stop thinking a team is there personal property , players are their represented bitches and they have the right to direct them to another forum in this case, more aggressivelly to face book...bad use of force, I believe in free choices.

Those last efforts were unnessesary evils!
Back to top Go down

Is this EAGLE (aka Franco)?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2