AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Vote_lcapSandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Voting_barSandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Vote_lcapSandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Voting_barSandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SandDragon Quitting!

Go down 
+13
Rental
tommygunner9
Pandemonium
baked ant
The Dark Knight
roddog305
Ghost95
Player 1
RecoN
Randy
Rogue Echo 1
DEVIN
SandDragon
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:38 am

Player 1 wrote:

Finally you are leaving the forum. You have the bane of the forum. Thank You for making this remarkable decision.
Remember you may not be on but I'm still watching you.

kid, stfu. youve been on here for very short time. sand dragon has done more work than any other airsofter i know. what have you done to help?

i dont blame sand dragon. i stopped going to the foxhole after 5 days cause of that crap. yea im sure he could of handled it better but after years of dealing with that he just blew his lid. i would too.
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:06 am

I agree with spook things are getting bad and retards are destroying the forum, and sport for everyone.
Back to top Go down
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:55 am

Ive pretty much stop posting on the forum because of all the useless banter from people who just want to be a-holes and the overwhelming amount of "Im selling my skid marked undies for cheap" post. Sanddragon can be misunderstood at times but I can tell you he actually means well for the sport on everything he tries to do. But fuck it Im out , hopefully this forum dont die but Im done with it for the most part.
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:07 pm

DEVIN wrote:
tommygunner9 wrote:
For those of you praising Sanddragon's "withdrawal", this is for you:

Sanddragon has been the most active member of the forum and as a player in the field. If it wasn't for him promoting the field and taking care of it, you wouldn't be having the fun you have at the field.

You guys are the biggest assholes to defame and accuse Sanddragon of "bitching and crying."

What you are too oblivious to realize is that it is HE who takes time out of his day to go to PB Field and build bunkers and bases. He even did the same thing when we were playing at Foxhole! Not to mention he did this BY HIMSELF! That's right! Not one person helped him out, and you know why? Because no one wants to take time out of their day to go to some field out in the hot sun building bunkers. How does a man go about taking time and money (yes, he paid himself for all the materials used in what he built) only to be bashed by the same players who he is trying to make the hobby fun for?

He has EVERY right to bitch. When you go out and do what he has done since the summer of 2010, then you can talk your shit. He has lent out his gun to multiple players on countless occasions. He risks idiots breaking them, but he does it to make the experience better for everyone.

He is the most unselfish person on this forum and on the field. And you praise his withdrawal? If it wasn't for him, you would want to stick playing airsoft in your backyard!

He is tired of the forum (and most of the time attendance on the field) to have an overall shitty tone. All he does is point it out and offer possible solutions to the problem. If only you ignorant shit talkers knew all the time, sweat, and money he's put into enhancing YOUR experience on the field. Unfuckingbelievable...

And then there's talk about "avenging the forum?" What the hell are they talking about? Sanddragon was an administrator, and they want to run this forum in a similar way? Give me a break.

EVEN WITH FRANCO (EAGLE)! Sanddragon tried endlessly to talk him out of being the "person" he is. Not to mention all the times EAGLE was a total asshole to him and he forgave.

Sanddragon was one of the best contributors to airsoft and this forum. If you praise his leaving , then you are just a cold-hearted asshole.

I agree with you on all that sanddragon has done and i thank him for that but his bad qualities out weigh his good ones, there was a point were franco was actually normal and didn't even curse! but every time he would do the smallest mistake that any normal person would do SandDragon would bitch him out for along period of time and call him a piece of shit etc..so now Franco (EAGLE) is back to his normal self.I have stayed late many times with SandDragon at fox hole and a couple of times at PB to help with his builds.Everytime he makes a post to find a solution on something when someone reply with problems and solutions SandDragon always bitches at the person for mentioning the problems, then says the people on the forum have attitude.SandDragon never talked endlessly talked to EAGLE out of being the person he is, he just endlessly insulted him for any reason possible.I Know SandDragon the most out of everyone on the forum and he can agree with me on that.I have tried to talk to him about his ways and the way he treats new guys but he is hard headed and doesn't take advise or tips no matter what it is.But the thing about being avengers of the forum really wtf is that?Are you guys wanting to fix it or looking to start a riot?

Here's the deal, Devin. Sanddragon in a way was like an uncle to him. He kept most of the stuff on the down low about Franco. The only time he'd make a big deal about him on the forum is when he'd fuck up big time. For example, when he tried ripping off Devil and when he would not stop calling Sanddragon. I'm sure you have had your negative experiences with him. He has been very patient with Franco, VERY PATIENT. It isn't until you can't hold anymore that you finally crack.

That's the way we all are. We can only take so much! That's exactly what happened with Franco. But you are failing to consider that he really did talk to him and tried to make him a better person. When Franco slapped his nuts and threw everything back in his face is when the curse words came out. You'd do the same.
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:40 pm

SoldierXDefcon wrote:
Ive pretty much stop posting on the forum because of all the useless banter from people who just want to be a-holes and the overwhelming amount of "Im selling my skid marked undies for cheap" post. Sanddragon can be misunderstood at times but I can tell you he actually means well for the sport on everything he tries to do. But fuck it Im out , hopefully this forum dont die but Im done with it for the most part.

agreed i love the sport of air soft but i think its time that we just take a step back and watch the trolls burn them selves out, and rebuild from there.
Back to top Go down
Ulix

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:46 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
tommygunner9 wrote:
For those of you praising Sanddragon's "withdrawal", this is for you:

Sanddragon has been the most active member of the forum and as a player in the field. If it wasn't for him promoting the field and taking care of it, you wouldn't be having the fun you have at the field.

You guys are the biggest assholes to defame and accuse Sanddragon of "bitching and crying."

What you are too oblivious to realize is that it is HE who takes time out of his day to go to PB Field and build bunkers and bases. He even did the same thing when we were playing at Foxhole! Not to mention he did this BY HIMSELF! That's right! Not one person helped him out, and you know why? Because no one wants to take time out of their day to go to some field out in the hot sun building bunkers. How does a man go about taking time and money (yes, he paid himself for all the materials used in what he built) only to be bashed by the same players who he is trying to make the hobby fun for?

He has EVERY right to bitch. When you go out and do what he has done since the summer of 2010, then you can talk your shit. He has lent out his gun to multiple players on countless occasions. He risks idiots breaking them, but he does it to make the experience better for everyone.

He is the most unselfish person on this forum and on the field. And you praise his withdrawal? If it wasn't for him, you would want to stick playing airsoft in your backyard!

He is tired of the forum (and most of the time attendance on the field) to have an overall shitty tone. All he does is point it out and offer possible solutions to the problem. If only you ignorant shit talkers knew all the time, sweat, and money he's put into enhancing YOUR experience on the field. Unfuckingbelievable...

And then there's talk about "avenging the forum?" What the hell are they talking about? Sanddragon was an administrator, and they want to run this forum in a similar way? Give me a break.

EVEN WITH FRANCO (EAGLE)! Sanddragon tried endlessly to talk him out of being the "person" he is. Not to mention all the times EAGLE was a total asshole to him and he forgave.

Sanddragon was one of the best contributors to airsoft and this forum. If you praise his leaving , then you are just a cold-hearted asshole.

I agree with you on all that sanddragon has done and i thank him for that but his bad qualities out weigh his good ones, there was a point were franco was actually normal and didn't even curse! but every time he would do the smallest mistake that any normal person would do SandDragon would bitch him out for along period of time and call him a piece of shit etc..so now Franco (EAGLE) is back to his normal self.I have stayed late many times with SandDragon at fox hole and a couple of times at PB to help with his builds.Everytime he makes a post to find a solution on something when someone reply with problems and solutions SandDragon always bitches at the person for mentioning the problems, then says the people on the forum have attitude.SandDragon never talked endlessly talked to EAGLE out of being the person he is, he just endlessly insulted him for any reason possible.I Know SandDragon the most out of everyone on the forum and he can agree with me on that.I have tried to talk to him about his ways and the way he treats new guys but he is hard headed and doesn't take advise or tips no matter what it is.But the thing about being avengers of the forum really wtf is that?Are you guys wanting to fix it or looking to start a riot?

Here's the deal, Devin. Sanddragon in a way was like an uncle to him. He kept most of the stuff on the down low about Franco. The only time he'd make a big deal about him on the forum is when he'd fuck up big time. For example, when he tried ripping off Devil and when he would not stop calling Sanddragon. I'm sure you have had your negative experiences with him. He has been very patient with Franco, VERY PATIENT. It isn't until you can't hold anymore that you finally crack.

That's the way we all are. We can only take so much! That's exactly what happened with Franco. But you are failing to consider that he really did talk to him and tried to make him a better person. When Franco slapped his nuts and threw everything back in his face is when the curse words came out. You'd do the same.

Listen Kid i never ripped off Devil so why don't you shut the fuck up and get out of here neither i slapped SandDragon in the Nutts i never really liked SandDragon so much in honesty and also Devil ? really i am actually pretty good friends with him although i haven't talked with him in a couple months cause he isn't here anymore. You really piss me the fuck off kid now get out of here dam man and also Victor i only called him back then when i needed rides i would pay for gas and shit and sometimes free he tried talking to me but sometimes i didn't want his advice and Devin made some really good point of what SandDragon did to me and the best point he made about it is that SANDDRAGON IS HARD HEADED !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SandDragon Quitting!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2