AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The Most serious Players Vote_lcapThe Most serious Players Voting_barThe Most serious Players Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The Most serious Players Vote_lcapThe Most serious Players Voting_barThe Most serious Players Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The Most serious Players

Go down 
+4
Pandemonium
AVENGER
Ghost95
SandDragon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

The Most serious Players Empty
PostSubject: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm

OK we got some trolls and a few wise guys out there but maybe some of you guys can elect based on Forum actions and history of Players you know who are what you would deem Serious about the sport as well as on the Forum.

You may elect yourself but it may be nice to Honestly state the percentage of both in its standing....Tell all so others may not just assume that that guy is what they say he is.

If you are a new guy....say nothing unless you got friends to back up your claim.

Serious players on the Forum will most likelly hold more credibility on and off the Forum and best represent us all in the sport.

Sorry but Its better that Trolls stay out - we do not need a section for them here!

Example:

SandDragon
Casual airsofter on Forum for 2 years...Airsofter player %60 on gear loadup
Serious poster- %101 and maybe almost a chairsofter.....keeps only serious related postings that remain on topic.....Sometimes is MODERATOR.

words from this guy can bear structure and wieght....No shit!

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon May 21, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:28 pm

SandDragon wrote:
OK we got some trolls and a few wise guys out there but maybe some of you guys can elect based on Forum actions and history of Players you know who are what you would deem Serious about the sport as well as on the Forum.

You may elect yourself but it may be nice to Honestly state the percentage of both in its standing....Tell all so others may not just assume that that guy is what they say he is.

If you are a new guy....say nothing unless you got friends to back up your claim.

Serious players on the Forum will most likelly hold more credibility on and off the Forum and best represent us all in the sport.

Sorry but Its better that Trolls stay out - we do not need a section for them here!

I elect Ghost95, Romeo0707, Recon, Panziekiller.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

It may also be nice to say why....Untold stories of Unsung deeds, Reminds me of all those hours I spent hacking airsoft fields for ya all!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:35 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

It may also be nice to say why....Untold stories of Unsung deeds, Reminds me of all those hours I spent hacking airsoft fields for ya all!

well i wouldove voted for u but i have no idea what this is for.
Back to top Go down
AVENGER
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
AVENGER

PostSubject: serious   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:36 pm

im not electing myself but i am definitely not one of those trolls and i elect ghost95 and panziekiller
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:37 pm

now do you mean serious as far as playing or as far as the forum? cause i am a very serious player but i like to relax and be relaxed on the forum i dont pull out my inner ref unless i have to..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
now do you mean serious as far as playing or as far as the forum? cause i am a very serious player but i like to relax and be relaxed on the forum i dont pull out my inner ref unless i have to..

i vote for u as well.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:41 pm

i would never vote for myself as to not seem cocky lol. i dont play at matrix often so i cannot count the credibility of Romeo or Ghost, so therefore i cannot reccomend them,

i've played twice with Panzie, he's cool.

most players that I would recommend do not frequent the forum, they are from HRO and play foxholes with me on sunday,

i recommened HRO and sanddragon.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:41 pm

also, i havent been on the forum for more than 7 months, but have been playing at matrix and foxhole for a year.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:54 pm

so many people recommend me i feel special lol Smile...but i also do recommend rougle echo 1
ghost95 and sandragon
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:07 pm

I elect Pandemonium!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Also Avenger.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Well My reasons for posting this is to Highlight those who posted and played with oustanding credibility... maybe others will get inspired and take it to another level!

Its a long shot but It would be nice to find other players...who can lead the way and got the credibility of a crew... they best represent the sport!

If we posted players we all looked up to maybe those role models will inspire others to get there act ship shape so it best represents the sport and the people behind the sport.

We are not SAVAGES!....This is an Honor sport!.......Unless that guy is living in shame, just dont elect or Troll!

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon May 21, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Also Avenger.

agreed!
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
im in the same ball park my friend
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:30 am

I Elect SoldierXDefcon

That guy helped me build stuff, he videos kick Culo stuff and fights in that bloody CQB armor with no Fear at all!.....Not a Camper!...more like a Camper killer!

His post topics have been so far, Inspiring as well as necessary for Airsoft forum talk, Never trolled or posted negative unnecesarry shit!

Streets, of HRO....Leader of DOOM on YOU!

Gizmo of HRO.....Guy is cool and never talks bull shit

TOMMY GUNNER
Always showing up in full Milisim era WW2 outfits and gear.....on the Forum he has been respectful on topics and occationally spoke up where others remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most serious Players   The Most serious Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most serious Players
Page 1 of 1