AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Shooting non players Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Shooting non players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Shooting non players Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Shooting non players Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Shooting non players Vote_lcapShooting non players Voting_barShooting non players Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Shooting non players Vote_lcapShooting non players Voting_barShooting non players Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Shooting non players

Go down 
+12
EAGLE
Jester
destroyer
SandDragon
Mc_SourMonkey
Streets
Xero Ryuu
SFAA, Inc.
tommygunner9
Jack Rot
Zulu
NOBODY
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Shooting non players Empty
PostSubject: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Come on people you should be able to distinguish between someone holding a gun and and camera. I got lit up pretty good today and it was not from far either. I was too busy filming when Me and my friend who visited for the first time today got sprayed, leaving dents on my camera, bruised fingers and bleeding arm and fingers. Good thing I did not get to see the person who did it cause I was pissed, You know who you are and should step forward and admit it if you got a pair Question

I was not wearing any eye protection either since I was filming and taking pictures, Good thing the BB's hit the camera it could of been my eyes.
Let that be a lesson for everyone to wear eye protection always.

Whoever the player is, you need to work on your skills I would not want to be a hostage being rescued by you. My chances of living would of been 100% more had you not come to rescue me. Idiot

Regards,
NOBODY

Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 pm

DAMN. . .
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 pm

just like the other day; there was like 8 players standing in one area just talking and a guy from the other team ran up and sprayed everyone, he claimed that everyone yelled "start" when no one said jack Schmidt. regardless people should be able to tell that a group of 8 players would not stand 20 ft outside the entrance of a hallway talking, while a game is in progress.

its just common sense Shooting non players Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:17 am

damn nobody, that sucks :/
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:34 am

Wait, so you are angry because you almost got your eye shot because you YOU werent wearing any safety goggles on the field? The only person you can be mad at is yourself. Yes the trigger happy person should definitely know trigger control and target acquisition, but you out of all people should know safety first. Entering an airsoft field with no goggles on. Wow.

So what is that three medical emergencies in one year.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:00 am

EuroSoft78 wrote:
Wait, so you are angry because you almost got your eye shot because you YOU werent wearing any safety goggles on the field? The only person you can be mad at is yourself. Yes the trigger happy person should definitely know trigger control and target acquisition, but you out of all people should know safety first. Entering an airsoft field with no goggles on. Wow.

So what is that three medical emergencies in one year.
hes upset he wasnt wearing eye protection and taking it as a lesson for himself and everyone else too. he isnt mad at anyone for that.

what hes mad about is the fact that he was shot up by someone who obviously wasnt paying attention to who or what they were shooting at, which is extremely reckless and dangerous as well.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:47 am

A veteran player went on the field without goggles. The one player that you all look up to..... What more needs to be said. He should not be pointing out the person who shot it at all. He was on the field, and your adrenaline can get moving right? You know it, I know it. It happens...and a veteran should know that it happens.

The person who shot him is not in the wrong at all. He was excited and in a game. Happens no matter where you play.

Is it going to take EMS to arrive in order to stress safety at this place. Two serious accidents in less than two months. This is the only place where accidents like this are happening. This should tell you all something.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:20 am

that shot almost went through the camera!!!! nasty dent!!!! sucks.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:14 am

People....We all know that we have to wear eye protection. True. but if you cant read the situation on a battle field then you should atleast TRY to see if a player is a threat to you.(check if there is a gun in their hand and if the gun is pointed at YOU Thumbs up DUH!)
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest way to victory...or no victory at all" Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:01 am

EuroSoft78 wrote:
A veteran player went on the field without goggles. The one player that you all look up to..... What more needs to be said. He should not be pointing out the person who shot it at all. He was on the field, and your adrenaline can get moving right? You know it, I know it. It happens...and a veteran should know that it happens.

The person who shot him is not in the wrong at all. He was excited and in a game. Happens no matter where you play.

Is it going to take EMS to arrive in order to stress safety at this place. Two serious accidents in less than two months. This is the only place where accidents like this are happening. This should tell you all something.

I made the mistake of going on the field to take pictures and took the risk had I been wearing glasses I still would of been pissed, doesn't change the fact. We all make mistakes and with comments like yours I now will look up to you. That being said where do you want us all to play? Discovery zone maybe? No one ever gets hurt there right?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:14 am

I had extra googles in my car....I had passed them and still had extra for others...

I later held a meeting at the big tent calling all the kids new to airsoft about the importants of eye protection...UPON ENTRY. EYE PROTECTION REQUIRED!

NEVER TAKE YOUR GOOGLES OFF!

If "NOBODY" had been blinded ... The wieght of the INJURY is not worth chancing the filming.

As I once said and I will say it again, these places and games we play are not "MONKEY PROOF"!

I expect every thing to be made and conducted "MONKEY PROOF"- IDIOT PROOF.

Always assume you are playing with IDIOTS and never drop your guard.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:58 am

Here is a novel idea. Just hear me out for a second and this may make a little sense.

Walk the entire area that you play and start marking it off with do not cross banners where there may be an area someone can get hurt. This way, some little kid will know that there is a trench or a dangerous area. I mean warning signs do tend to keep people form hurting themselves.

Now again this is just an idea, call me crazy, but it might just work.

All it takes is one angry parent who is struggling with money to have someone else pay for their medical bills. A responsible adult would know to check for hazardous conditions such as open manhole covers and trenches.

Again, its just a thought. I could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:
Here is a novel idea. Just hear me out for a second and this may make a little sense.

Walk the entire area that you play and start marking it off with do not cross banners where there may be an area someone can get hurt. This way, some little kid will know that there is a trench or a dangerous area. I mean warning signs do tend to keep people form hurting themselves.

All it takes is one angry parent who is struggling with money to have someone else pay for their medical bills. A responsible adult would know to check for hazardous conditions such as open manhole covers and trenches.

good call....Maybe we can at least cover that well opening in the field, drag a board over it so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:52 pm

SandDragon wrote:

good call....Maybe we can at least cover that well opening in the field, drag a board over it so to speak.

I have a concrete drill and concrete screws. that way we CAN actually put a lid on most, if not all, the holes over there. Just let me know when you guys want me to bring them. just provide the cover for the hole and make sure that a REALY hefty guy can stand on that and it wont brake. It hase to be a REALLY good platform. We dont want people falling 15 feet down into a well we cant get them out of.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:26 pm

wow nobody, that sucks id be pissed too. and sanddragons right, this place isnt idiot proof, were not all trained soldiers, and even THEY mess up sometimes. but still, people should not be so trigger happy, at least not on auto. no no no
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:27 pm

SandDragon wrote:
EuroSoft78 wrote:

SandDragon have him come out and help you with the work. When he does call me so I can also come and help you guys.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:10 pm

im pretty sure nobodys pissed cause he just got a what most likely is a very expensive camera damaged..

hes not a fool and im sure he knows his mistake.

correct me if im mistaken but eurosoft is starting to sound like someone who got banned off the forum awhile back?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:17 pm

NOBODY wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
EuroSoft78 wrote:

SandDragon have him come out and help you with the work. When he does call me so I can also come and help you guys.

ROGER!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:20 pm

like belial or someone
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:26 pm

EAGLE wrote:
like belial or someone

?
Back to top Go down
Judge
Private 1st class
Judge

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:25 pm

Hey if you guys need help with any work to make the field safer call me up or shoot me a PM. I PM'd Nobody my my cell number a week ago and Im free after 5:00 anyday.
Let me know.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:02 am

Judge wrote:
Hey if you guys need help with any work to make the field safer call me up or shoot me a PM. I PM'd Nobody my my cell number a week ago and Im free after 5:00 anyday.
Let me know.

I might bring the Flat head shovels again to remove some mud found at the ends of the CQB building bottom floor stair wells...they are beginning to look slippery muddy again...If my car is full of people the Idea may be put on hold but those hallways could use some clearing in those sections.

Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:39 am

[quote="Jester"]im pretty sure nobodys pissed cause he just got a what most likely is a very expensive camera damaged..

hes not a fool and im sure he knows his mistake.

correct me if im mistaken but eurosoft is starting to sound like someone who got banned off the forum awhile back?[/quote]

Allow me. You Are Wrong!

You are not that quick are you big guy? I am going to guess no. Belial was on here talking smack. I just gave your motley crew a reason to work together and make your field safe. You young ones are not that bright. Neither are you older ones as well. But, thats another topic for another time.

Take care an hope you take my idea and actually use it. I would hate to see a paralyzed or fatally injured player because your almighty leader could care less about the safety of the rest of you.

Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 pm

dude, calm down. your grammar and tone are like that of someone else, that is why the comment was made. calm down.
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:20 pm

yo i dont know who the hell this euro guy is, but have some respect, you have about 5 posts on this forum, and your sarcasm is weak. at least have respect for the forum admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting non players   Shooting non players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting non players
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next