AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Vote_lcapAlternate Field parking at SFAR. Voting_barAlternate Field parking at SFAR. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Vote_lcapAlternate Field parking at SFAR. Voting_barAlternate Field parking at SFAR. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Alternate Field parking at SFAR.

Go down 
+5
Jester
NOBODY
DEVIN
onotix
SandDragon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Empty
PostSubject: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Due to recent Construction at SFAR fields the current parking lot is about to be compermiced by Verenda Apartment projects....The construction will eventually block the entrance of our current parking lot so I advise everyone to starting parking next week on the other side of the property... we were given aproval of this move by the security guard.

Please see the map I posted of this other parking lot entrance, Chances are we will eventally have to acept this area as our new parking point.

The verenda apartment project is slated to eventally consume our current parking area.

Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Airsof25
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:03 pm

good bye field games
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:04 pm

that is wat to far lets just keep parking were we do until the construction starts
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:10 pm

DEVIN wrote:
that is wat to far lets just keep parking were we do until the construction starts

Our days parking there are numbered...Today I had trouble getting my car out because some paint baller decided to park at the very entrance and It was hard to manuver around a downed tree!

I need everyone to get ready so that we all can park our cars together at a new group parking lot so that we do not generate any friction with our property host who has allowed us to play here...make every effort to stay out of the way!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:12 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

Our days parking there are numbered...Today I had trouble getting my car out because some paint baller decided to park at the very entrance and It was hard to manuver around a downed tree!

I need everyone to get ready so that we all can park our cars together at a new group parking lot so that we do not generate any friction with our property host who has allowed us to play here...make every effort to stay out of the way!

Then they move their car or it will be moved!
Any problems out there Charlie, let me know please I will talk with them. Thank you for all your hard dedication.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:14 pm

so does this mean no more field and cqb bulding?
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:18 pm

onotix wrote:
so does this mean no more field and cqb bulding?

Game will continue to be played as always there will be no changes except for the parking when the time comes.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 pm

This is further information the security guard passed me... we must park on the otherside soon, the old parking lot will soon be a construction zone for parked gear...the buildings are not targeted yet but the field itself may become part of the apartment project.

Our games cannot operate in visual sight of the public....when they start work in those areas the area is off limits for airsoft or paintball!

We will need to relay this information to all players as well as the paintballers and Hell! even Vender Lady!

I hate losing that shady parking spot but I came here for airsoft!

Last edited by SandDragon on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 pm

time to fight in the forest
let out your Vietcong side.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:19 pm

onotix wrote:
time to fight in the forest
let out your Vietcong side.

why? we still got the other building.....and as for the asbestos i dont think theres any left....theres a big sign on one of the outside walls says "hazardous materials removed from this building"
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 pm

so this means that wen they start building the apartments sfar will close down?
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:30 am

gonzalo wrote:

i dont think they would mind us playing while they are building
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:32 am

devil wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

where will we go when they are done? And this was so close to my house:(
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:36 am

Roadrashfly wrote:
devil wrote:
gonzalo wrote:

where will we go when they are done? And this was so close to my house:(

the other building
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:05 pm

guys just keep parking where we always park sand dragon if you want to park on the other side thats your choice when the day comes that we have to we will but till then we will keep things how they are. The Building should not have nothing to do with the new developments if so we will have the other one but guys lets not start to speculate about when we cant play there or anything like that for those apartments to be finshed it will take about 2 years at least

And think about it when they start constuctuion there maybe we will be able to play urban type of games where we can use the walls that are put up and maybe even the apartments before they are finshed
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Ariel wrote:
guys just keep parking where we always park sand dragon if you want to park on the other side thats your choice when the day comes that we have to we will but till then we will keep things how they are. The Building should not have nothing to do with the new developments if so we will have the other one but guys lets not start to speculate about when we cant play there or anything like that for those apartments to be finshed it will take about 2 years at least

And think about it when they start constuctuion there maybe we will be able to play urban type of games where we can use the walls that are put up and maybe even the apartments before they are finshed
they will not let us play in the new building because they will complain about the BB everywere
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:33 pm

i agree with ariel

Last edited by DEVIN on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:48 pm

maybe but if anything we can just sweap them out when we are done. If you were told you can play inside and in a complex of unfinsed building like a little city for thr price that you have to clean after yourselfs you would but this is just an idea i have nothing for sure
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 am

if we started playing there the security guard will tell us to leave
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 am

I know but would that not be a fantasy
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:12 am

no.we might damage something and get kicked out from were we play know
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:19 am

my three fantasy places to play airsoft would be :airport, mall, and a big cruise ship
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:19 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 am

we need to get tickets for a flight to mexico on the plane we play a nice game of terrorist vs. counter terrorist.
CT spawns by the cock pit
t spawns at teh back
respawns ftw
4 hour game
in the air
army cia fbi sawt and police may join us
civilians may also get involved.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 am

Ariel wrote:

I posted this Alternate parking and Map as a back up in case the entrance is actually blocked be fallen trees or construction....This is a PLAN- B!

Sure I would rather park with my car secure with the group but It is always good to know what is going to happen here on the property and I do not recommend scattering BBs in the workers construction zone...we would be considered a pest and eventally expelled so I say stay out of their way!

The SECURITY GUARD has spoken to me about the what if we played there matter... when construction moves in, WE MOVE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Field parking at SFAR.   Alternate Field parking at SFAR. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate Field parking at SFAR.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next