AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Vote_lcapPARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Voting_barPARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Vote_lcapPARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Voting_barPARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT

Go down 
+2
NOBODY
Ariel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Guys for those that did not go today and are not aware from now on we are going to use the parking lot in the back of the building or on the south side of the building.

Parking in the back has proven today to be more organized and limits anyone to have thier car bumed into by another car trying to exit and the yellow parking lines are still on the floor so please respect them like you would in anyother parking lot so that people are not forced to park really far due to people taking up three parking spaces

for those that know the area well the entrace is all the way by the party house for those that no the code names of the buildings

Last edited by Ariel on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:10 pm

To all members driving to the rear of the building is easy, just drive to SW 185 st that is right behind the CQB building that is 185 st. turn there and follow it all the way to the end just before you get to the curve make a left at the entrance you see on your left. once in make another left and drive straight towards the CQB building.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 pm

... i went all the way down for nothing today, i wasnt aware of the construction issue or where the new parking is
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:26 pm

NOBODY wrote:
To all members driving to the rear of the building is easy, just drive to SW 185 st that is right behind the CQB building that is 185 st. turn there and follow it all the way to the end just before you get to the curve make a left at the entrance you see on your left. once in make another left and drive straight towards the CQB building.

Regards,
NOBODY

PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Airsof10
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:32 pm

SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

Regards,
NOBODY

SandDragon thank you for the map!

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:42 pm

NOBODY wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

Regards,
NOBODY

Regards,
NOBODY

You are all very welcome.. The time to change parking location is now!

Tell everyone you know and if in dought I may volunteer to stand at the end of that road to flag you all in!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:00 pm

SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

Regards,
NOBODY

Regards,
NOBODY

You are all very welcome.. The time to change parking location is now!

Tell everyone you know and if in dought I may volunteer to stand at the end of that road to flag you all in!

dont flag anyone in, you dont want to attract attention......plus we all parked last week at the back entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:09 am

Sand dragon you try to do too much i think with the map it is enough
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:17 am

Ariel wrote:

Ya Its overkill! but I just want to ensure really kick ass games and game attendence.

I was thinking of putting out a small cardboard sign with an arrow at that corner entrance, remember that not everything is monkey proof and I am sure some noobs will get lost!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:13 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Ariel wrote:

Ya Its overkill! but I just want to ensure really kick ass games and game attendence.

I was thinking of putting out a small cardboard sign with an arrow at that corner entrance, remember that not everything is monkey proof and I am sure some noobs will get lost!

If some monkey can't figure it out it's their problem, the Map shows very clearly as to where the new parking is. Even if there were no map and you say to park in the rear of the building how hard is it to find the rear?

Posting up a sign might draw attention to uncertain people so I don't think you should post up a sign.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:01 pm

what if the sign just said "SFAR"? i dont think anyone would really pay any attention to it. cuz im bad with directions
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I will not do anything yet but these are ideas that could be done.

I back it up if effort is needed!

There are some players I know who never check the website or even care to log in and join it...I have seen some really passive noob players that have no idea what is going on online and only frequent the airsoft shop at PB MATRIX.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:59 pm

PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Altern10

There are more than enough spots to park...UH.... EVEN VENDER LADY KNOWS!

Park with plenty enough space from the CQB barracks building but much later we can even park at Party house location which also features 2 nice locations and there is shade too!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:24 am

Worst case they cant find the back or dont know they will just go to the old parking lot and will see the rest of us back thier in which then we can tell them or jump in the car with them so they can find it

But no signs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT   PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PARKING UPDATE IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1