AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Are GBBR's worth it? Vote_lcapAre GBBR's worth it? Voting_barAre GBBR's worth it? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Are GBBR's worth it? Vote_lcapAre GBBR's worth it? Voting_barAre GBBR's worth it? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Are GBBR's worth it?

Go down 
+3
Rogue Echo 1
Ebola
Randy
7 posters

Are GBBR's worth it?
YES
Are GBBR's worth it? Vote_lcap55%Are GBBR's worth it? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
NO
Are GBBR's worth it? Vote_lcap45%Are GBBR's worth it? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

Are GBBR's worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Are GBBR's worth it?   Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Explain your reasoning on why and why not
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Are GBBR's worth it?   Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Randy,

GBBR are the closet thing you are going to find out there if you really want to simulate the real thing. The draw back with GBBR is that one the mags cost a fortune. Two if you looking for realizim you got it most mags only hold 30 rounds. Lastly, most airsoft player will have mid or hig caps and be spraying. You have to choose your fights carfully. But, again that's what make GBBR's interesting it makes you change your playing style for the better. You start to realize when you go full auto and wow do those rounds go fast; what a real situation would be like. There are also other things to consider like gas and maintenace but I vote worth it. Now, still have your AEG available because you will still need it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Are GBBR's worth it?   Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:01 pm

everything Ebola said is true.

imagine if everyone had GBBR's. games would be much more tactical, realistic. also i've noticed that Gas blowbacks are slightly more fragile than AEG's but it's really about how you take care of the gun.

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Are GBBR's worth it?   Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
everything Ebola said is true.

imagine if everyone had GBBR's. games would be much more tactical, realistic. also i've noticed that Gas blowbacks are slightly more fragile than AEG's but it's really about how you take care of the gun.

i borrowed a GBB WE G39C once, and now i cant wait till i get one myself. OF course its worth its airsoft everythings worth it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Are GBBR's worth it?   Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 pm

I currently own a We g39 and honsetly the gun is amazing. Not only do gbbr last longer than aeg but if you take car of em the right way it could take years before you have to say. It doesnt work. Also i love my g39 just for the fact that the gun spits fire when on fully auto. Only downfall to it is the mag capacity besides that there worth it
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Are GBBR's worth it?   Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:39 pm

some guns which use pot metal internals or even plastic break on propane/green gas after some time. if your GBB can accept CNC steel internal upgrades, GET THEM. many lower priced GBB have weak internals.

then again same goes for anything in airsoft; you get what you pay for.

Last edited by Rogue Echo 1 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Are GBBR's worth it?   Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

i do not think GBBRs are worth it. since most players have AEG's they have the ability to spray because they can. you will get into a fire fight and once you run out of ammo you are just a sitting duck. the mags are SUPER expensive and take alot of gas. and you need to maintain them alot more than an AEG.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Are GBBR's worth it?   Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 pm

I vote against gas blow backs. They suck Culo and imy statement has nothing to do with mag capacity.

Heres the list of things that make them $hit.
Gas consumption: not only will your fps drop with each shot but you have to worry about the amount left in your can, you dont want to have 30 rounds and ALSO worry about the amount of gas in them.

Temperamental drama queens : if it isnt one thing with them its another, from jammed guns to dead o rings to frozen bolt etc gas blowbacks will get on your Culo with problems. Not only that but if you dont lube them constantly and have them cleaned they will put you out of the fight faster than your teammates can call you useless. Try counting on a teammate with a gas blowback and three magazines to push a fire fight.

I can think of many more issues but you can think of them on your own, doest take a rocket scientist to figure out why everyone sells theirs after a month or two, and it aint mag capacity or cause theyre doing you a favor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are GBBR's worth it?   Are GBBR's worth it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are GBBR's worth it?
Page 1 of 1