AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Vote_lcapPlaying Airsoft without a gun! Voting_barPlaying Airsoft without a gun! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Playing Airsoft without a gun! Vote_lcapPlaying Airsoft without a gun! Voting_barPlaying Airsoft without a gun! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Playing Airsoft without a gun!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Playing Airsoft without a gun! Empty
PostSubject: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 am

Maybe some of you out there are unmotivated to come play airsoft...It may all be about the gear!

Can you believe I have been attending airsoft events for several months without using any serious weapons!

It is possible to play airsoft without weapons, only problem is if the enemy team knows and exploits it so you must operate as a decoy or a spy, hell carry fake or broken gear and try banging them out or knife kills!

You can still attend games even if you lack gear, but if you must have gear and cannot afford much, it may be possible to make do with the cheapest airsoft guns or pistols....but this topic is about doing without and still attending a current running game.

As in the early days of airsoft, back in the day, not everyone actually had an airsoft gun and there was often alot of basic games where some guys had guns and others did not... it was fun and surprising as to figure out who was gonna show up armed later on!

Also player attendance still spiked as there are games that may not require the use of a weapon at all....it was very interesting!

These may be hostage scenarios, Zombie skirmishes, and V.I.P. or other situations...what ever the case may be there may be a situation where it may be more important to run than gun!

Now go fetch that Flag!

Pirate flag

P.S.

It may be a good idea to compile a list of how many games we can assemble that fall under this topic...Id like a game where you may start out unarmed and later after finding agenda items, be allowed to use your weapons, or a more sophisticated variant.

WE CAN ALWAYS USE MORE EXCITING NEW GAMES.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:30 pm

nerf axes!

Playing Airsoft without a gun! !Bm!zp(QB2k~$(KGrHqEOKiMEtkZ,F)0QBLeDP6Vs3g~~_35
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:15 am

how about we do a FFA style game, where we buy cheapy dog tags, and you are completely unarmed. Each player wears one pair of dog tags. The player at the end with the most dog tags/still alive, wins
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:58 am

There is a Football game where all players are wearing a rag that has to be taken...this is for safe non contact tackle football.

The idea could be carried over to a Zombi skirmish where the Zombies try to take the waist band and thus infect the player!

Very few weapons at all!...maybe just one or two guys with a pistol but just about everyone else are survivors or Zombies....armed people represent the police....this is good for resident evil outbreak- (Raccoon city Day 1)!

these games were geared for back in the early days of airsoft....not everyone attending had a gun but wanted to play a game anyways.....later on return players got hooked and made an effort to start buying airsoft guns!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:06 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
nerf axes!

LOL!...I wonder what would happen if everyone showed up with Nerf Axes and Swords...we would have to work out an honor system as to who gets tapped out first is counted as a hit!

It might be an interesting medieval type game of knights and castles....those who still shoot may use pistols, represent archers must honor a limit, maybe they are allowed a quiver of arrows, only 10 arrow shots....it is better if they use a low capacity mag like the springloads.

Who says Airsoft can't get medival on yer Culo!?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Sanddragon do you know how i can contact leo as in a number beacuse i only have rons and i need to ask him something. thanks
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Sanddragon do you know how i can contact leo as in a number beacuse i only have rons and i need to ask him something. thanks

I got it but Im not allowed to disclose personal information....Just Contact the shop repeatedlly until he shows up or schedule an apointment to meet with him!

He doesn not always pick up his phone when I do call him, so he himself is not always acting proffessional....whereas I may be holding the line!

Try to go by the book and when you see him, give him Hell!... but do it by the book! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
nerf axes!

i gotta 12" machete, will that count?

yes.... yes it will Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:42 am

sir.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:43 am

Bob has a nerf axe in a shotgun scabbard, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Airsoft without a gun!   Playing Airsoft without a gun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Airsoft without a gun!
Page 1 of 1