AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Non paying Playing field Vote_lcapNon paying Playing field Voting_barNon paying Playing field Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Non paying Playing field Vote_lcapNon paying Playing field Voting_barNon paying Playing field Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Non paying Playing field

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Non paying Playing field Empty
PostSubject: Non paying Playing field   Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:25 pm

I was thinking that there has to be empty land were we can play for free??
We have done it in the past and dont see why we can do it again. Anyone knowing of any possible places such in the RedLands, Homestead let the members know. It would be fun to play on unfamiliar grounds after it has been combed for safety.

Let me know what you all think??
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Non paying Playing field   Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:54 pm

over here on 8th street there is rinker field that people come play sometimes and its free and has some bunkers set up already free.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Non paying Playing field   Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:04 am

NOBODY wrote:
We have done it in the past and dont see why we can do it again. Anyone knowing of any possible places such in the RedLands, Homestead let the members know. It would be fun to play on unfamiliar grounds after it has been combed for safety.

i wish that existed out here.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Non paying Playing field   Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:49 pm

NOBODY wrote:

No playing at night in Public parks!....Remember School of Hard Knocks?!!!

It doesn't best represent the airsoft sport as it being too taboo to play it where the public could see and mistaken a game, call the cops or draw out a real gun and start shooting first, ask questions later!

The Idea of airsofting out in the woods and vacant lot is fine as long as you all don't cross thew line and blurr it on what you only see as being fine...It is not fine if you are seen walking about in public looking all big and bad with yer simulated weaponry on the public streets!

- Call the Cops on them PUNKS! Twisted Evil

Im on yer side as long as you guys don't cross the line....Then I will (DENY EVERYTHING)
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Non paying Playing field   Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Funny sometimes cops would drop in to say hello and admire our guns. We had no worries there. Im more worried on negativity on here to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Non paying Playing field   Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Funny sometimes cops would drop in to say hello and admire our guns. We had no worries there. Im more worried on negativity on here to be honest.
we had an army platoon be on camo team once..... guess who won every game LOL
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Non paying Playing field   Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:02 pm

NOBODY wrote:

Im with you on the Negativity issue, but I just wanna establish that all the bases are covered and that we are not going to do stuff that would otherwise be seen as illegal.

AirsoftReserve people should defend the sport by best representing it, backing up good player ethics,

Safety and Eye protection as well as organization....

where ever you go to game, by posting here, you are an airsoft reservist...people from around the world may be dropping in to examine the talks about where and how we play.

Airsoft Reserve players should always discuss the positives as well as potential negatives and keep it safe.

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Non paying Playing field   Non paying Playing field Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:11 pm

SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

Im with you on the Negativity issue, but I just wanna establish that all the bases are covered and that we are not going to do stuff that would otherwise be seen as illegal.

AirsoftReserve people should defend the sport by best representing it, backing up good player ethics,

Safety and Eye protection as well as organization....

where ever you go to game, by posting here, you are an airsoft reservist...people from around the world may be dropping in to examine the talks about where and how we play.

Airsoft Reserve players should always discuss the positives as well as potential negatives and keep it safe.

Amen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non paying Playing field   Non paying Playing field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non paying Playing field
Page 1 of 1