AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Banning A whole Team! Vote_lcapBanning A whole Team! Voting_barBanning A whole Team! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Banning A whole Team! Vote_lcapBanning A whole Team! Voting_barBanning A whole Team! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Banning A whole Team!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Banning A whole Team! Empty
PostSubject: Banning A whole Team!   Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:04 pm

A couple months ago at PB Matrix field there was an incedent in which resulted What was said....A Whole Team was said to be Banned.

Now I was not there at the time and If I was I pretty much am sure Things would have never esculated to get as bad as it had gotten!

Anyways I feel that it is totally uncalled for to place or enforce a bann on any team..Certain important members, such as the leaders were not present or involved...I would like to say that the whole thing was just messy!

There are many players not involved that are being banned, just for being on the team.....

I say forgive, and forget!.....Return to the field and play...Administration has been a bit sloppy, unfortunatelly too much pride and egos were on the line...It doesn't have to be that way!

The details of the incident were pretty much criminal and retarded, even shameful...I would say that at the time , Administration was at fault....too much slacking at the time.

I am very sorry that this post is so late now, I have been working, but I had time to ponder about it...I Can't believe this kind of shit was allowed to happen and go about unpunished...

As for the team, Its now become a Boycott of the field...there is always slander that its a kiddy field...I put up good efforts on this field and now the other players who had left the field are now talking about the places they play and Loyalty factors...Ya Im from PB Matrix field!.......You are not uncool just because you go there or not!

Anyways , My real agenda was to always get the maximum amount of players attending any one field...Banning is something you just do not do or joke about!

Mission orders:

FUBAR!
lol!
RETURN TO BASE!
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Banning A whole Team!   Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:14 pm

I agree, the players should have been punished...not the team!

It doesn't even matter anymore, the team would still not even glance at Matrix.

Although it would be nice to have a lot more people attending Matrix, I myself haven't been able to go because I'm so caught up on school work! Sad

Back to top Go down
frankdatank331
Private 1st class
frankdatank331

PostSubject: Re: Banning A whole Team!   Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:20 am

wat team is this
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Banning A whole Team!   Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:06 pm

frankdatank331 wrote:
wat team is this

apparentlly HRO!

there was some shit involving a member and one guy Female dog talking...and administration was also fucking around, pointed an airsoft gun at a provoked player...it was all caught on video and its so stupid, I believe an apologie is deeply owed...

Problem is that some egos are too hard to swallow!

The rest of the HRO team decided to boycott the PB matrix field anyways!

I feel that justice has still not been served nor done!

This guy needs to address an apologie being a representative of the staff... If no one has come forth then I will bring it up myself as some form of reform policy....Its just stupid that when ever Im not there, the misbehaving runs amock and all shit, goes to Hell!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banning A whole Team!   Banning A whole Team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banning A whole Team!
Page 1 of 1