AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Assualt rifles and a violent America Vote_lcapAssualt rifles and a violent America Voting_barAssualt rifles and a violent America Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Assualt rifles and a violent America Vote_lcapAssualt rifles and a violent America Voting_barAssualt rifles and a violent America Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Assualt rifles and a violent America

Go down 
+4
TANK
RecoN
sparks
SandDragon
8 posters

Ban most Assault Weapons
Yes
Assualt rifles and a violent America Vote_lcap7%Assualt rifles and a violent America Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
No
Assualt rifles and a violent America Vote_lcap64%Assualt rifles and a violent America Vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
Limited types
Assualt rifles and a violent America Vote_lcap21%Assualt rifles and a violent America Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Start a new Revolutionary war to kill our F.u.b.a.r. Government so we could rewite the wrongs of our rules....No one can bear arms!
Assualt rifles and a violent America Vote_lcap7%Assualt rifles and a violent America Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Assualt rifles and a violent America Empty
PostSubject: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Assualt rifles and a violent America Ship1010

With So much gunn totting going around, I wouldn't be too surprised on how disfuntional America has gotten.

The olde battle ship looks like a toy compared to todays fighting machines...It may have been viewed equally serious, but to a government that funded its building, it represented the possibilities that the battle wagon was the iron fist and hopefully, unsinkable!

I still look at that ship, like some government sponsored milisim toy...some yaught a fleet squadron commander dreams to command to enact conducted battles that he hopes to win!

In truith, the Foot sodiers, no matter how well armed are all pawns in Wars game of chess!

The right to bear arms rule only made sense back in the days when our constitution was written, but times has gotten far more peaceful and civilized and it seems like only people with guns are still able to break the peace.

Sure, it makes sense to have one because the bad guy has it too, but in Countries like Japan, All weapons are illegal and society there has acepted it to the letter....It is probablly the most honorable law abidding country...making the USA look like cowboys and rednecks.
....Other war torn countries such as Africa, removing weapons from the Natives almost equates to castrion!

The combination of Violent video games has also made it trendy and fun , Movies also sell well if its always about action and life or death and the stories of our violent history.

The Sad truith is that we crave it!.....But it would have been a better world if Society just never pulled the trigger or fought wars.

WW1 was so pointless... a study on it determined that it caused far more problems than it ever resolved!....Several nations with powerful empires which had been established centurys ago by their seafaring for fathers were desolved or were irepairablly knocked out.....Just think if a countries fore fathers from long ago could rise from the grave and see them now ,most likelly scold their desendants on the matters of how they gambled away all their efforts which took years to accomplish.

Back in the days of the Writing of the US constitution, Ships took months to cross the oceans, communication was as fast as whatever could be written and passed....Messages got lost and Whole wars continued on the other side of the planet before word got out that it was all over!

WW1 was considered a Modern war but it was fought for all the wrong reasons...It was a mess because of the arms race and everyones speculation about the pre war technical advancement weapons that were developed...It was like giving guns to a bunch of kids!

It is this fact that I added a poll asking about Banning or defending arms.

Maybe Tradition of owning a gun should be tossed out the door and Honorablly surrendered.

It may yet be possible, that another war may be near, but it is possible to negotiate peace...Leaders of nations should never run nations like Gangs robbing banks!

Guns in the 1920s produced the gangster era...I can't believe Machine guns were made available to anyone who was none military!
The Dander has gotten even more disfunctional from the fact of recent pointless shootings and murder from deranged gun totting maniac who shot up a movie theatre.

It has really become a "GTA" world!...These idiots, need to get a life!

As far as I know, you only have one life, one day there may be an era or place that has been deemed so peaceful, owning a gun is not only unthinkable, but savage!

Back to top Go down
sparks
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
sparks

PostSubject: what the heck   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:52 pm

i was about to click last one and then saw not allowed to own any gun...... why isnt there one that says we should be able to own any gun we can buy!
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:53 pm

What people don't get is that guns aren't the problem - the people are! Now people are so trigger happy...just yesterday, there was a shooting at a basketball court in Harlem, NY.

Although it would seem like a good idea to promote gun control, it would only cause so many more problems. There are so many guns circulating the US, that if the 2nd amendment were removed, it would be extremely easy to gain access to the firearms.

When England had banned guns, gun-related crimes actually went UP ~%40!

Sure, I understand the banning of assault rifles - but it would also do absolutely nothing! America has to find a way to control the people, to not be so quick to pull the trigger, instead of worrying about the tools/guns.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 pm

RecoN wrote:
What people don't get is that guns aren't the problem - the people are! Now people are so trigger happy...just yesterday, there was a shooting at a basketball court in Harlem, NY.

Although it would seem like a good idea to promote gun control, it would only cause so many more problems. There are so many guns circulating the US, that if the 2nd amendment were removed, it would be extremely easy to gain access to the firearms.

When England had banned guns, gun-related crimes actually went UP ~%40!

Sure, I understand the banning of assault rifles - but it would also do absolutely nothing! America has to find a way to control the people, to not be so quick to pull the trigger, instead of worrying about the tools/guns.

allot of the gun control is organized by the state. the state can regulate concealment and gun laws. in some states if you have your licence you can carry a gun out in the open. here in Florida there are a lot more laws restricting gun use and control.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:12 pm

America is free because we have the right to own these beautiful weapons. look... banning guns will NOT stop violent crimes, nor will it wont stop criminals from getting said guns.

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 pm

assault rifles, hell yes ban them, but not civillian firearms
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Honestly this type of shit only happens today. When did you ever hear of anyone before the turn of the 20th century ever go on a shooting rampage? I dont think we should ban assault rifles like AR15s, specifically noting that they have been proliferated so much today. But, things like explosive rounds, M203s, autoshotguns (think AA12), round drums, and silencers arent necessary, and find me a credible goddamn excuse to need things like explosive rounds. Leave some of the tech to the professionals, not to retards who can get them.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:20 pm

some assault rifles should be banned but not all.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:31 pm

like i said before, banning will not stop the determined from getting them... remember the prohibition?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:48 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
Honestly this type of shit only happens today. When did you ever hear of anyone before the turn of the 20th century ever go on a shooting rampage? I dont think we should ban assault rifles like AR15s, specifically noting that they have been proliferated so much today. But, things like explosive rounds, M203s, autoshotguns (think AA12), round drums, and silencers arent necessary, and find me a credible goddamn excuse to need things like explosive rounds. Leave some of the tech to the professionals, not to retards who can get them.

I second That!

Its like fireworks and we humans can't handle it and like to screw around like monkeys, sooner or later yer hand is gonna get blown off!

Humans are hard wired to fight and are territorial...this is why we have to errect walls and live behind them and feel secure...Now Japan was sucessfully disarmed and the people have through a few generations, gotten over it and have embraced the change....Now take that gun away from that childish monkey!

Besides....it seems that all major wars were fought by 20 something year olds and few of those were ever wise to understand the bigger picture....Something a more mature and older generation should do rather than just declare war and let the boys in the army die for their agendas.

Im even betting if all our countries were run by women, there would be more dialoge and diplomacy straight down to the religious level...oh I forget, some muslim countries supress their women from even going out or working!....we got a long ways to go to make a change...I would throw in my lot for a peaceful civil disarming...we do not need Assualt rifles and drum mags or any of the stuff the pros need!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:10 am

Thall Shall not kill!

Maybe there should be a poll on this.....

There are some people in society that may be deemed too dangerious to be allowed to live in society....really dangerious savages.

It brings to mind the use of pennal colonies on some god forsaken island!

Unfortunatelly every one of those have been closed down due to the high cost of government funding...I say when a Savage has gotten to the point that he should have been left for dead, you ditch them to one of those places and forget about them!

DEAD TO THE WORLD!

As far as Thall shall not kill rule,... problem is that all wars are conducted unfairly as uneven onsided exploits...the side that has the might wins...but it should have been about a matter of right and wrong...

War should be made illeagal!

We spend billions on our war department... they are not green!.....History has shown that a government that maintains a large military without a justifable war will go broke!

Unless Occupied territories were emulated into the conquering country making that part of an Empire!

There is no reason to spend even more money developing even more nasty weapons... Did anyone know the cost of a standard Cruise missle?...something like a few million each!

bet if that missle deployed exploded but only rained down its money content worth on the poor country, maybe it would heal rather than destroy the ailing target!

Its only the ones who are evil and play us all for pawns in their sick game of chess.

Thall Shall not Kill!

Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

That is true, we do spend quite a bit of money on our war department...

Maybe we could run on a system where every legally owned firearm, except handguns and shotguns, would have to be stored in some sort of armory, where you would have to log out a gun for a days use, and specify what you would be doing exactly. I don't know, just throwing around ideas...

If we were to ban crazy firearms - i.e auto's and suppressors and such - it would have to done with baby steps, so if you go a bit to far, you could just ease back to the previous step.

I think instead of gun control, the UN should write out a treaty ending all nuclear weapon programs - this is by far a much bigger, stronger weapon than anything else that I can think of.

Assualt rifles and a violent America Fat-ma10
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:21 am

Assualt rifles and a violent America Auchpm11
you can ban guns all you want people will still have them as if there was no law banning them. here in cali its the same thing with pot, everybody has it, everybody openly grows it, and its illegal. law dont do shit except give you a reason to go to court. you can break all the laws you want as long as you dont get caught. banning weapons? bullshit. it wont make a difference. in california its illegal to customize your car from its stock parts, but yet people host public racing events where every car is far from stock! even the cops have sponsored custom cars! these little banning laws are never enforced go ahead ban airsoft people will import their stuff and lion claws will still go on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:58 pm

remember that the term 'assault rifle' does not pertain to ar-15s or any semi automatic civillian legal rifle. unless its automatic its not an assault rifle
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:55 am

Jester wrote:
remember that the term 'assault rifle' does not pertain to ar-15s or any semi automatic civillian legal rifle. unless its automatic its not an assault rifle
non automatic rifles are considered just rifles
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:06 am

The Sad bit about History is the fact that we started the arms race....Fedual Japan was Basically invaded by Commedore Perry's US Battleship fleet forcing Japan to Open its ports...at the time of this incident, Japan was still using Musket ...rifles and Samauri Swords and arrows!...Japan in 1870 made an agressive committment to build up a dedicated modern army and navy so that an invading force could never humiliate and force their nations hands.......The man with the gun got his way....The Native American Indians were wiped out im many ways pre dating the Nazis!.....It was the man with the gun who shamefully and dishonorablly made it all work out...we grow up still having to clutch a weapon...its a pity that man , the only animle on the planet is so smart, yet so hard wired to fight and possiblly destroy every living thing living on it!

this is one reason why I posted that old Battle ship... its the same type that sailed into closed off Japan and disrupted the peace by force!

Later on the Japanese had to have one of those or be disrespected by the rest of the nations of the world!

This is why every one has to have a gun or a deadly nuke!

Assualt rifles and a violent America Ship811

- we play the game and it is all interesting and fun until the real thing happens and someone dies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assualt rifles and a violent America   Assualt rifles and a violent America Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assualt rifles and a violent America
Page 1 of 1