AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
What is the best kind of equipment? Vote_lcapWhat is the best kind of equipment? Voting_barWhat is the best kind of equipment? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
What is the best kind of equipment? Vote_lcapWhat is the best kind of equipment? Voting_barWhat is the best kind of equipment? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

What is the best kind of equipment?

Go down 
+5
Louis
Rogue Echo 1
RecoN
TANK
Rillickual
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

What is the best kind of equipment? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Out of all airsoft accessories or equipment out there what is the best for most situations,in game?
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:04 pm

molle vests...most adaptable...
Back to top Go down
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

What about the equipment that eliminates others in field?
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 pm

guns?...that depends on the person and what role he wants to play.
Back to top Go down
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Sidearms,Launchers,stationary equipment,even miscellaneous stuff such as radios.I was getting everyones opinion though.
Personally i believe its communication that can be the best.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Communication is super important, it comes in reeeaally handy if you're team mates are placed right.

As to something that's deadly, I would say probably grenades. They're really underrated, and create great distraction devices when you're pinned down.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 pm

RecoN wrote:
Communication is super important, it comes in reeeaally handy if you're team mates are placed right.

As to something that's deadly, I would say probably grenades. They're really underrated, and create great distraction devices when you're pinned down.

i love my grenades :3 lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
RecoN wrote:

What grenade do you run with? Razz
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:36 pm

communication is key.

camo is important too!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 am

RecoN wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:
RecoN wrote:

i run with a thunder B Twisted Evil ...untill someone at matrix steped on it and broke it Sad so now i have to buy a new one Sad
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 am

Panziekiller wrote:
RecoN wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:
RecoN wrote:

i run with a thunder B Twisted Evil ...untill someone at matrix steped on it and broke it Sad so now i have to buy a new one Sad

I've been thinking about buying one...are they worth the money?
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:56 am

RecoN wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:
RecoN wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:
RecoN wrote:

I've been thinking about buying one...are they worth the money?

Tbh, not really. For 35 bucks you get 12 and thats fine but then you need to buy CO2 cartridges and they're almost a dollar each so I'd rather just buy smoke grenades, Alex DMR has seen one go off and they're cheaper overall than Thunder Bs and I think Sikes saw it too along with some others a while back. and yes, I do mean SMOKE GRENADE.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 am

where do you get these smoke grenades, and for how much?
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am

co2 wasn't a problem for me cause my friend used to play with mines and they take the same cartridge so he just gave me like 50 lol.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:05 pm

BBs, those are very helpful
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
guns?...that depends on the person and what role he wants to play.
guns help but the mind is more powerful
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
Um I get em from fireworks stores up north in NC where theres not too many firework laws and I bought em for 2 bucks each so Its about same price as thunder B but it does A LOT more and hella lot better than just sound.... google it you can buy em online "TNT Smoke Grenade or White mammoth smoke or Pull String smoke grenade" its difficult to find places that ship but I've seen it before! Case of 24 is cheaper than buying 1 by 1 btw
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Louis wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
Um I get em from fireworks stores up north in NC where theres not too many firework laws and I bought em for 2 bucks each so Its about same price as thunder B but it does A LOT more and hella lot better than just sound.... google it you can buy em online "TNT Smoke Grenade or White mammoth smoke or Pull String smoke grenade" its difficult to find places that ship but I've seen it before! Case of 24 is cheaper than buying 1 by 1 btw
we used to allow smoke bombs but since we are indoors the smoke took forever to clear up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:31 pm

unless they are cold burn or pull ring they are dangerous to use outdoors because you could catch everything on fire Shocked
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
unless they are cold burn or pull ring they are dangerous to use outdoors because you could catch everything on fire Shocked

That's happened once. I was playing, and this dude lit up a smoke bomb, it didn't go at first, and some idiot decided to shoot it. Then the entire thing just lit up on fire, and I was like 10-15 feet away when this was happening, and felt the heat of it. We had to temporarily stop the game to put it out...thank god it didn't spread much...
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 am

Panziekiller wrote:

Most flame it gives off is the equivalent of a sparkler.... Besides, you're meant to hold it until the sparks stop and smoke gives flight. Thats the real way to do it, none of this call of duty sht by throwing it and a delay before smoke sceen....
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 am

Louis wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

Most flame it gives off is the equivalent of a sparkler.... Besides, you're meant to hold it until the sparks stop and smoke gives flight. Thats the real way to do it, none of this call of duty sht by throwing it and a delay before smoke sceen....

i know but people dont care and they throw it anyway thats why pull ring or cold burns are better
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
Louis wrote:
Panziekiller wrote:

i know but people dont care and they throw it anyway thats why pull ring or cold burns are better

That's why I never told anyone to get them Very Happy That's my thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Well, other than Rogue Echo 1 (Joseph) cuz he's responsible enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:49 pm

lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of equipment?   What is the best kind of equipment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best kind of equipment?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next