AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Vote_lcapA Kind visit by a passing Police officer Voting_barA Kind visit by a passing Police officer Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Vote_lcapA Kind visit by a passing Police officer Voting_barA Kind visit by a passing Police officer Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

A Kind visit by a passing Police officer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Empty
PostSubject: A Kind visit by a passing Police officer   A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:57 pm

For all of you today we were visited today by a nice police officer who was kind enough to lay down some nice rules of edicate and continue the good games we play...

For all of you who were in the back or were not present he spoke of players being practical and safe on the property, Fending off possible theft as the nearby nieghbor hood has some punks and he gave us license to boot them out if they come to do drugs...Also maybe we can seriouslly impress the men in blue by actually cleaning the place up of trash and broken glass.....we must all appreciate the fact that we at least got this field for the use of the sport. also if possible he spoke of helping to keep it free of trash.

There is no park that could acommidate this type of sport and the city of miami is too greedy or trendy to hold us so let us return the favor for having this sanctioned trust of this land and play each session without incident or injury and in the good spirit of the sport of airsoft.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: A Kind visit by a passing Police officer   A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:20 pm

I agree 100% we should have some trash bags to keep the area clean and kick people if they are doing anything bad.

Last edited by gonzalo on Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: A Kind visit by a passing Police officer   A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:29 pm

I could bring a couple trash bags if i come next weekend
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Police visit   A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:31 pm

I appreciate all the help keeping S.F.A.R. clean, Like I said originally the police and Feick are aware of our presence and we need to keep out of trouble and keep the place clean. If we obey by the rules we can count on being there for a while.

Also we need to play safe and avoid any injuries on the field as this can also cause us to get kicked out if rescue were to be called cause someone fell while being in the roof or any other injury.

SandDragon thanks for letting us know about the officer and I want to thank you all for making a good impression when visited by the police.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: A Kind visit by a passing Police officer   A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:47 pm

I would like to see if we can have 2 - 4 garbage cans installed at the place, but I have no truck to haul them there in my little honda... I will also be working next week...any Vollenteers that can logitically help is appreiciated and I am sure someone with a truck wont mind even occationally emptying out these trash bins.

We must prove to the community that we are a very good element and can also be good custodians of the land.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: A Kind visit by a passing Police officer   A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:01 pm

The problem is that if we leave the trashcans there they probebly brake them and shot at it.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kind visit by a passing Police officer   A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:11 pm

[quote="gonzalo"]The problem is that if we leave the trashcans ..........

Lets hope that nobody in the community willl trash them , sometimes you must have good faith in some honor system.... besides they are cheap garbage cans.

Its a good risk.

maybe we will get respect by the community.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: A Kind visit by a passing Police officer   A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:25 pm

[quote="SandDragon"]
gonzalo wrote:
The problem is that if we leave the trashcans ..........

Lets hope that nobody in the community willl trash them , sometimes you must have good faith in some honor system.... besides they are cheap garbage cans.

Its a good risk.

maybe we will get respect by the community.

we did have garbage cans before. what happened to them? no one knows
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kind visit by a passing Police officer   A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:52 am

some times re establishing items like garbage cans is required....all I can say is that some punks have no life and lets just use cheap garbage cans... oh and I can relate to some fools who steal shopping carts too...

sometimes you just gotta endure that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kind visit by a passing Police officer   A Kind visit by a passing Police officer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Kind visit by a passing Police officer
Page 1 of 1