AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Best day to go to pb matrix? Vote_lcapBest day to go to pb matrix? Voting_barBest day to go to pb matrix? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Best day to go to pb matrix? Vote_lcapBest day to go to pb matrix? Voting_barBest day to go to pb matrix? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Best day to go to pb matrix?

Go down 
+4
Pandemonium
Rogue Echo 1
Crazy Joker
e46hoodrich
8 posters

Best day for pb matrix?
-Saturdays?
Best day to go to pb matrix? Vote_lcap71%Best day to go to pb matrix? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 10 ]
-Sundays?
Best day to go to pb matrix? Vote_lcap29%Best day to go to pb matrix? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

Best day to go to pb matrix? Empty
PostSubject: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:41 pm

I havent played airsoft in a couple months. Im deciding on which day to go to pbmatrix.

Which day gets the most players?
What day do the paintballers play?

Saturdays or Sundays???
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:05 pm

from what i've heard on Sundays everyone goes to foxhole so saturday
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:18 pm

i like to go to foxhole/matrix sunday
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Best day to go? when im there lol =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Best day to go? when im there lol =D

Its funny cause you've never gone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baked ant
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
baked ant

PostSubject: Re: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:05 pm

what up e46, played with you guys back in March. which was the last time I played lol! way too hot out there. i'll be making a come back in October.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:17 pm

baked ant wrote:
what up e46, played with you guys back in March. which was the last time I played lol! way too hot out there. i'll be making a come back in October.

Sup homie! I think march was the last time we played too. Lmao. Ive been stacking up my gear,working on our cqb guns. Miami airsoft over there eating shit! Been waiting for them to open up,but i cant wait no more. My trigger finger getting itchy!
Back to top Go down
baked ant
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
baked ant

PostSubject: Re: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:18 am

yea i was waiting for Miami Airsoft as well. they really dropped the ball for this past summer. i gotta get my G&P's piston fixed and should be out at Matrix as soon as the weather drops about 10 degrees lol.
Back to top Go down
Rizzle345
Private 1st class
Rizzle345

PostSubject: Re: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 am

This weekend i played both saturday and sunday and both were pretty good days the only problems i had were that on saturday it took much longer to get games going and ready and on sunday there were just paintballers there but really i dont think you can judge witch day is better because everytime you go there its different
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Rizzle345 wrote:
This weekend i played both saturday and sunday and both were pretty good days the only problems i had were that on saturday it took much longer to get games going and ready and on sunday there were just paintballers there but really i dont think you can judge witch day is better because everytime you go there its different

You got a point!....Being a volunteer referee, I observe an occational high spike in paint baller activity on Saturdays.

On Sundays, only the die hard airsofters show up but many have went to the Fox hole.

I am not sure why Sundays are not equally attended as an equally opertune day to play the sport... maybe they are all too religious and are in church repenting their sins for some may not be calling their hits!..LOL!

Like Jester says... Repent your sins, or I shall kill you with a Bible!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best day to go to pb matrix?   Best day to go to pb matrix? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best day to go to pb matrix?
Page 1 of 1