AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Vote_lcapHot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Voting_barHot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Vote_lcapHot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Voting_barHot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Empty
PostSubject: Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear!   Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:53 pm

I had a rather nasty experience on Facebook in an airsoft group where it was hosted by an Airsoft venue... Now this Group quite often posted loadouts and talked of other airsoft fields...

So one day I go visit another competeing Airsoft field and just do a Damn good job at posting some really neat pictures of their airsoft bunkers.

Now Im getting Flak by Loyal airsoft Minions and even the Owner to take the post down,of course they missunderstand that as usual, Im only reporting the good stuff I see- We gotta build these!- in contrast others have posted of CQB Miami and other places.

Maybe they were justified that I may have seemed rude but in an open free speaking world I must object about the fanatic nature of airsoft facebook groups who suddenly decide to block out and deny information for fear of the competition.

I later wrote this on the group as a rather sarcastic remark:

Don't shoot the messenger boy!

I guess I will just post sections of interest I like of other fields, I didn't think Loyal Minions would bitch about some of my airsoft reports when I visited that other field....so B----town aiirsoft field will be its own planet and everything will revolve around it....What the fuck is out there? I guess I will not say since no one can handle the truith!...so stay on planet b----town!...no need to look up towards the skys or learn new things.

I got some rather nasty remarks for saying this:

(######)Dude delete this post and stop taking these things personal its not a big deal bro now you have to write an essay about how b----- town is its own planet and we will never know what else is out there and that everything revolves around b----- town on this page well it's the fucking b----- town page dude stop making a big deal and delete this stoopid post man we are all big boys here we can go check out another fields and do our own analysis man we don't need your long ass reports that people don't feel like reading. Instead post about how ur rpg project is going you mentioned you where going to make more objects to shoot from it and when you come to b----- town we can talk about what you've seen and learned at other fields and about guns and buildings w.e.

I also later remarked:
In the military, the Military often spied on other countries to build bigger and better weapons,Examples: The space race.....We gotta look out beyond the horizon and see what Christopher Columbus saw... the world is not flat!

Later remarking this further:
This airsoft topic is like religion in a way....I feel like I just walked into a church but I am talking about another religious faith or talk of ethics, temples and practices.... Some religions it is often studied and compared while other more fanatical religions only talk about there own and behind closed doors....I really hope our group is open and open minded....not the kind that wants to behead statues of art and force its own agendas until every temple that stands is there own...we should be talking about the other airsoft stuff that goes on...not objecting to the competition if its not a B---- town brand.

My point is that These Groups and not all groups may not be truely open to all disscussion and only want to focus on in this case, the subject of themselves... I find it unfair that my post in its quality has been rejected where others have done so before and gone unhindered....I must object!

Unfortunatelly some Facebook groups will just kick out a member for objecting and they can!... Its not like you can protest and debate or even rightfully riot in the online world... your posted debate could be removed by those control freaks...you cannot win , better to just find a more open group that truely says they are open and impose not rules.

My loyalty is being called into question...I was not trolling, this was sopose to be a hobby, we were sopose to kick back and have fun with whatever fun topics were posted...now pride and honor has been hurt.....Seems like every venue I post about makes me unwelcome to other venues...this is the only sport I know where a customer could be banned for being loyal to another-

Some of those customer members sounded rather fanatically stupid -did they pay you to be loyal?

Airsoft Facebook groups like in Video game chat is bratty shameless and full of N00bs who lack any wisdom, punishing people who speak out...

They only hear what they wanna hear!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo update)
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear!   Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:11 pm

i don't think they are angry about what you are posting i think it is because most people do not want to open facebook and see a long massive post that they really don't care about. there are those people who would like to read them but not everyone is going to spend the time to read a 6 paragraph post.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear!   Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:30 pm

TANK wrote:
i don't think they are angry about what you are posting i think it is because most people do not want to open facebook and see a long massive post that they really don't care about. there are those people who would like to read them but not everyone is going to spend the time to read a 6 paragraph post.

You gotta point, but that is where everyone is smart enough to move on, they do not have to read it....

My stuff is so big that I actually give the topics titles like you were reading up on some magazine artical...maybe Im actually more of a journalist type... those short topics are to the point but often not very deep and do not cover all the bases... not everyone is expected to know everything or the details and locations of points of interest.

wanna review on an airsoft gun, you could probablly count on people like me actuall do the homework and help you all the way...all others are either lazy or take shortcuts... still too long , then don't bitch like a n00b...pros know and act and n00bs react!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear!   Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Topic Facebook Groups that only hear what they wanna hear!
Page 1 of 1