AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Vote_lcapBullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Voting_barBullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Vote_lcapBullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Voting_barBullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Empty
PostSubject: Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups!   Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:45 am

Posted about a Facebook group:

Looks like a certain airsoft Group has turned into some kind of Gentleman's club...Its Closed off and you gotta be invited to enter by a member to be a member.Being on one of these closed groups may give a bit of ego even as if you were on higher ground!- this is so false!

Anyone interested in closed off groups will not be in the know because it is a closed group and I'm not very happy about club ethics because its very hard to get to know anyone if its all shut in.
...I Understand privacy in groups but in cases of ports and hobby entertainment, it just isn't needed and it even reduces to potential of interested members...You would in essence be a LOCALS ONLY kind of group.

....I accidently left the group and my request to rejoin was not answered....Bear in mind that I was never told if any postings were to remain TOP SECRET...and My honest oppinion should have been rewarded, not penalized!

I take it that they heard my request and I see that outspoken individuals like me are not wanted!

I was right when people only hear what they want to hear... I do not know if joining airsoft and trying to follow up on these guys were worth it....and Im almost certain this post will later be removed!

- Oh I must revise this!
...It was removed... I guess I will not name names!

By posting this I do not expect to be reinvited to the group but to those who may hear, you heard my oppinion because my doors were left opened and not shut...I am after all your facebook friend!

CALL YER HITS BITCHES!

I later decided to copy and paste this artical here ...Point is, that there seems to be some kind of group hierarchy forming from all the other airsoft groups where only the Top dogs may enter the pack...I am a bit disapointed in the group I was in because you have to really match their overal mentality or get voted off the Island...In many ways this is OK, but sometimes it is not OK if your intentions were genuinely good but your oppinion was too honest or critical...maybe it put yourself on the spot!

My posts are indeed a bit long administrators of facebook groups have sometimes removed my posts as if it were spam...I guess they want face book to be chatty and only short paragraphs and pictures posted...Something for people with simple 3 second attention spans!

I joined any and all these groups just so that I would be in the know where and when airsoft action would occur...creating these groups divides , blocks and limits us....

Don't create situations where people get left behind.
Member or not, some of my airsoft buddies log on to these groups more than others... I once recalled a Military saying that NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo update)
Back to top Go down

Bullshit Club Ethics and the rise of closed groups!
Page 1 of 1