AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Vote_lcapi think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Voting_bari think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Vote_lcapi think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Voting_bari think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

i think there was a huge misunderstanding..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Empty
PostSubject: i think there was a huge misunderstanding..   i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 am

guys the ornaments are plastic, not glass, look, why dont we try one out on saturday and then we will agree. but dentoate it far away from the players lol
Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Corporal
Corporal
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: i think there was a huge misunderstanding..   i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:57 am

plastic, glass, they all spread when exploded.. therefore creating shrapnel. i think theyre just a bad idea in general.
Back to top Go down
BELIAL
Corporal
Corporal
BELIAL

PostSubject: Re: i think there was a huge misunderstanding..   i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Who care what they are mad of , as long as they blow up and do damage Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think there was a huge misunderstanding..   i think there was a huge misunderstanding.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think there was a huge misunderstanding..
Page 1 of 1