AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Vote_lcapSuper huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Voting_barSuper huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Vote_lcapSuper huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Voting_barSuper huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Empty
PostSubject: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:18 pm

I have this really huge shade tarp I just recentlly purchased but lack the needed rope or know how to have this item hoisted and stretched so that it can provide maximum shade.

The parking lot is more than a 100 feet wide and it would be nice to stretch a rope across it from say one pole to another...I have no ladder to reach the high spot I want to lash it to.

also I was thinking of building a pair of (A- FRAMES) made from pipes or poles salvaged from the other CQB building....

A third option is that we stretch the tarp between 2 parked vans to create the shade zone,

Any Ideas here are welcome so as to keep the sun off and all of us as cool as possible.

Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Tarp10

in this image the camo tarp is too low to be fully useful, help ful ideas are needed so that it can be fully deployed.
Back to top Go down
Judge
Private 1st class
Judge

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:48 am

The security guy at that place warned us to keep the crowd small. He drove by last week and said his shift ended at like 3 so to clear out by then cause the next guy wassnt gonna tollerate our use of the location. This past week he drove in, saw like 5 or 6 cars and fliped his truck around without saying a word. (I imagine cause it was a small crowd like he likes it.)
My concern with throwing up a tarp is that we are gonna look way too comfy! Its gonna feel to him like he gave us a hand and we took the whole arm. Now dont get me wrong, We need shade but my advice is to set it up somewhere he cant see it. Maybe towards the west field. That way we got a base camp and if he drops by the parking lot he wont spot the tarp.

Just my 2 cents, I'd hate for him to get second thoughts about our agreement.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:06 am

Judge wrote:
The security guy at that place warned us to keep the crowd small. He drove by last week and said his shift ended at like 3 so to clear out by then cause the next guy wassnt gonna tollerate our use of the location. This past week he drove in, saw like 5 or 6 cars and fliped his truck around without saying a word. (I imagine cause it was a small crowd like he likes it.)
My concern with throwing up a tarp is that we are gonna look way too comfy! Its gonna feel to him like he gave us a hand and we took the whole arm. Now dont get me wrong, We need shade but my advice is to set it up somewhere he cant see it. Maybe towards the west field. That way we got a base camp and if he drops by the parking lot he wont spot the tarp.

Just my 2 cents, I'd hate for him to get second thoughts about our agreement.

i agree 100% wasnt there like an open place in the grass where devin used to put his table? there was plenty of shade there. and you could put the tarp there for a concealed base camp kind of feel
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:38 am

I hacked a perfectlly good shade spot in an area by the shade tree but people tend to stay by there cars and roast in the sun... this is disfunctunal!

I do want to keep the rigg a low profile but It is no good at all if players waiting for the next game decide to stay in the parking lot and not in the shade!

So the object is to make shade where the people want it so waiting players don't roast!

Security will not bitch about us setting up this temporary shade device as it will always be packed up after we are done!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:27 pm

we should all get under jester for some shade lol! hahaha just kidding
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:53 pm

yeah man i dont mind if every one hides under my penis lmfao jk jk
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Jester wrote:
ohh you have a chode?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Roadrash wrote:
Jester wrote:
ohh you have a chode?

there goes a joke......lmfao
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Roadrash wrote:
Jester wrote:
ohh you have a chode?

lol!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Jester wrote:

lol u gay dawg xD
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:30 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
Jester wrote:

lol u gay dawg xD

how am i gay? you suggested it
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Jester wrote:
tommygunner9 wrote:
Jester wrote:

lol u gay dawg xD

how am i gay? you suggested it

lol i only said we get under you for shade, you started talking about gettin under ur dick lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas   Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super huge shade tarp aquired- need ideas
Page 1 of 1