AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
New and better way to end a match! Vote_lcapNew and better way to end a match! Voting_barNew and better way to end a match! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
New and better way to end a match! Vote_lcapNew and better way to end a match! Voting_barNew and better way to end a match! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

New and better way to end a match!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

New and better way to end a match! Empty
PostSubject: New and better way to end a match!   New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Instead of yelling "GAME OVER!" over and over or blowing a whistle or a blow horn. I just receive a Vuvuzela in the mail yesterday its FREAKING LOUD ill bring it when I go airsofting. However I dont go every weekend so if NOBODY or Sand Dragon could buy one and it use it, it would be great.

about 12 bucks on Amazon.com

P.S. If you don't know what a vuvuzela is look it up on youtube or something.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: New and better way to end a match!   New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:07 pm

those thing are annoying i hate em.but they will work great to end a game
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: New and better way to end a match!   New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 pm

The whistles are cheap, Loud, and they fit in our pockets!

Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: New and better way to end a match!   New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Hell yeah them shitsare annoying but not a bad idea they will annoy people to stop playing and go look for the person using it so i guess it will end up working out for the purpose of ending games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and better way to end a match!   New and better way to end a match! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and better way to end a match!
Page 1 of 1