AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Vote_lcapDEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Voting_barDEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Vote_lcapDEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Voting_barDEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters

Go down 
+10
gonzalo
Xero Ryuu
DEVIN
NaYDeR1
Tylerman
Zulu
BlackHawk
onotix
Jester
SandDragon
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Empty
PostSubject: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:01 pm

At the start of a Deathmatch Force on force or any game variant that has Deathmatch...all players rushing in will all want to get some real fighting action.

THE CHEATER:(AKA SUPERMEN)

from this guys perspective he may have waited 20 minutes for game start and is fustrated to have been cut down so so soon!
It is even a bit emotional so temptation to not call the hit is very high.
The player is armed with extremelly heavy kick ass weapons and gear it may have been key to an assault!
what ever the case all he wants to really do is extend his gaming experience and avoid sitting out in the boring parking lot!
Players doing this too much tend to become shameless addicts!
It usually requires more ammo and pain generated to take out a cheater, what a waste!
Friends won't be made on the field!...Mean players are now in GOD MODE!

THE REMEDY:

Not everyone is a Saint Honest Dude willing to sit out after getting cut down 3 seconds into the game so to make sure everyone is happy to return to a good fight and honestlly call hits, we should host more games that involves respawns or even medics.

The emotions of all the players would change...Players hit would call there hits knowing full well that when they can get back to their respawn,they can redeem themselves or enact revenge, LOL!
Also hit players will compliment nice kills from opponents honorablly.
Less ammo is ever wasted shooting players.
...and Friends are made in the field!

Cheating will be greatlly reduced if Deathmatch games are limited...
Death match should be hosted early in the day as a warm up game and later as player population diminishes...This game should not dominate the day...look at the side effects...It clearlly generates cheaters!
This game was meant for perfection, people playing as flawless as possible, but no one here is perfect!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 pm

sounds like the inglourious bullshitters strike again
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:20 pm

spawn kill protection
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk
Private 1st class
BlackHawk

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Jester be a MAN and instead of pointing fingers in a forum go ahead tell the whole team in their face.

Every debrief you start expressing your uncomfortable feelings with the game.

In every group of airsofter, there is the honest one, there is a cheater, and the cry babies like you.

You cant change that.

YOU DEFINATELY ARE A CRY BABY.

GO AHEAD AND REPLY SOMETHING BACK, BECAUSE I KNOW THIS COMMENT WILL ITCH.
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:06 pm

u mad?
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:44 pm

i like the medic game types those are awesome
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:48 pm

BlackHawk wrote:
Jester be a MAN and instead of pointing fingers in a forum go ahead tell the whole team in their face.

Every debrief you start expressing your uncomfortable feelings with the game.

In every group of airsofter, there is the honest one, there is a cheater, and the cry babies like you.

You cant change that.

YOU DEFINATELY ARE A CRY BABY.

GO AHEAD AND REPLY SOMETHING BACK, BECAUSE I KNOW THIS COMMENT WILL ITCH.

im guessing that youre one of them, and you know what? why dont you show me who you are and i will say it in your face. and you know what else? i bet your one of them too, seeing as only guilt would make you have a bitch fit

you see, i can say that you guys cheat cause im not the only one saying it. if jimmy bob johnson says i cheat then whatever he must have had bad luck. but if jimmy bob johnson and everyone else says i cheat, then theres something wrong with me.

and yes onotix, he is mad. no one likes it when someone exposes their team for being a bunch of cheating pricks that feel good about coming out of the game not calling anyhits as they destroy a bunch of rookie players.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Hey guys I wrote this topic to just say that the temptation to stay in a game is high... Even I was bummed out when I got hit before seeing any action , last game I was even TKed but still walked out..to the guy who was still telling me to stay in....

What I am saying is we should start making Deathmatches less common games played because of the temptations to cheat... DEFUSE the issue.

besides if Deathmatch was honestlly played it would have really ammounted to a very short skirmish type game.

people bummed out of airsoft by cheaters will soon go to paintball!

Oh and I am sure even Paintball has cheating issues on this matter and those guys only play death match and no senerios at all!.....Lets not fall down to that level.

KEEP IT MILISIM HERE....and try initiating senerios that do not temp cheating.

HONOR THE HONOR SYSTEM!
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 pm

lol theres so much fighting between teams... honestly its really childish. no offense to anyone but im part of a team that usually gets nothing but shit talk, but i dont care.

to sum it all up, HATERS GONNA HATE
Back to top Go down
NaYDeR1
Private 1st class
NaYDeR1

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:17 pm

scenarios are good most of the time but in real life you dont have respawns....they would be good if everybody had radios and getting back into game wasnt such a hassle......but usually when players without equipment go back in the game after getting killed they kill more teamates than they do enemies so unless you have a solution to that sanddragon i do not aggree to promoting respawns....just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:26 pm

half of the people come in red shirts other half come in blue
halo style
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:26 pm

NaYDeR1 wrote:
scenarios are good most of the time but in real life you dont have respawns....they would be good if everybody had radios and getting back into game wasnt such a hassle......but usually when players without equipment go back in the game after getting killed they kill more teamates than they do enemies so unless you have a solution to that sanddragon i do not aggree to promoting respawns....just my opinion...

I got Tked at game start and honestlly waited 20 minutes for another game, plus the time it took for people to get ready to game again...not everyone will have walkie talkies unless they are hardcore players.

also that cost money and new players coming in are so new and of course tight on money...this is what you are going to expect!

A lot of people take these games as Games... and just as well may be small skirmishes that hardlly last more than 20 minutes...the long wait between games often burns out players who are not really skilled and thus resort to cheating just to stay in the game a little bit longer....

Trust me not everyone is going to be just like you so we must pave the way so that they can!
Rotating senerios that involve a respawn is what I call a form of mercy to those who are unskilled and offers a chance to reset and keep experimenting on their attacks. also team Id can improve as they get better!

We need to acept the fact that we will always be taking on new Noob players so lets all be like one good parent and watch out for that other guy, he or she will develope better skills and the airsoft population will hold ever larger turnups at each meet!

The oppinion of those who like deathmatch and nothing else is very one sided, often offering nothing for intermediate or new unskilled players except for temptation to mental break the other guy and thus we will see more cheating!

I say Death match is actually Punishing just because you are out of the game at anytime, probablly the only game that punishes people who honor the honor system during the first shots of the game...Ya we suck for bonsia charging ya! LOL!
It really sucks when a MACHO BAD ASS meets another MACHO BAD ASS and both are not calling their shots... You know , you know why!

Deep down inside every player is a little kid, the kid at heart...and they are going to play by their ego and emotion and their pride!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 pm

i think u should blow the wistle in 10 min
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm simply speaking my mind about the subject of cheaters so if you want to hate on what i say then go ahead, im not here to please those people who do cheat im here to give you a warning because im not afraid to say it. If you don't call your hits im not aiming center mass anymore, im not going for head shots, im going for face shots or anywhere else i can hit bare skin. i don't care if you scream yell and while like a toddler because you earned that bloody red trophy yourself. You cant say "how do you know it was me?" because if im shooting at you, its because i know what you look like and i know you're not a friendly. give all the bullshit excuses you want because the fact of the matter is the sport would be much better without you cheaters so if you don't like how im going to deal with it then leave, go play paintball or play pocket pool while you play your modern warfare 2 at 3am. its terrible how selfish so many people are now days and wont even call hits in a game because their "s0 pr0" and can never get shot cause their that amazing somehow... take your crap elsewhere cheaters and let the real men play.

Best Regards,
Myself
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:02 pm

on a more positive note though... i must agree with everything sanddragon says in his first post. it should be very effective and if a straight deathmatch is done, i have a idea of how it could work in order to increase effectiveness and promote the honor rule, if youre interested to hear.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
on a more positive note though... i must agree with everything sanddragon says in his first post. it should be very effective and if a straight deathmatch is done, i have a idea of how it could work in order to increase effectiveness and promote the honor rule, if youre interested to hear.

If you got a good Idea ... FIRE AWAY!
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:09 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:

would you happen to have a number i can contact you at? it would be much easier to explain that way, then if it sounds good to you we could work on posting it up here. Razz
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:

would you happen to have a number i can contact you at? it would be much easier to explain that way, then if it sounds good to you we could work on posting it up here. Razz

Just post up your game theory... no harm unless you don't really want to type it all up... man I do all the work!
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:26 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:

Just post up your game theory... no harm unless you don't really want to type it all up... man I do all the work!
lol to be honest at the moment i kinda dont, but if you think its good after you hear it then i will type it up. its your call. lol afro
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:34 pm

You guys can have all the ideas that you want but if none of the big teams accept to play they just wont do it.
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:39 pm

and even if they do accept theyll still cheat
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:44 pm

(CORRECTO) rabbit
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:48 pm

but yes i have a simple way to get rid of cheaters that may involve some money but what doesnt.
anyways
6mm paintballs
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:05 pm

just type it up
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:58 pm

ahahahaha ever since i posted the ib comment ive been getting all these pissed off pms....but you know what? i can give a flying f**k if you dont like my comment then change your ways, its not only me saying that its about 80 % of the vet players .......i am sorry to the 20% of the ib team that actually is honest but since i cant tell whos who i have to say the whole team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next