AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Vote_lcapDebrief Sunday 7-11-10 Voting_barDebrief Sunday 7-11-10 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Vote_lcapDebrief Sunday 7-11-10 Voting_barDebrief Sunday 7-11-10 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Debrief Sunday 7-11-10

Go down 
+14
Fear
Medic_TD_Dan
Digital Jedi
SEABEE
Jester
SandDragon
DEVIN
gonzalo
Zulu
Streets
Ariel
Roadrash
Xero Ryuu
NOBODY
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Empty
PostSubject: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:38 pm

It was a very hot day but worth every drop of sweat, The building and field combined scenarios were fun. We got a little piece of each today during all 4 games. For some reason I found it more fun and energetic playing both at the same time, it allowed us to play in the open and advance into the building and vice versa. Once we cleared the filed it was in to the building to finish up clearing. I really enjoyed myself and our F.A.S.T. played really well today with no defeats also High Risk played a big part as they were allied with us today and I would like to thank them for it was fun playing with them. My apologies to the female player on High Risk for shooting at her by mistake, Let me tell you guys this girl can kick ass and I was very comfortable playing with her. Sorry I forgot your name and hope to see you on the forum soon.

Some people left after 1 or 2 games I guess the heat was on lol!. Also saw some new faces today and It was a minimal dispute day and all went well. Sand Dragon played against us in one game and reminded me of a Kamikazi, just charging straight at the bb's, respawned like 5 times and did the same thing over and over it was hilarious watching him get shot over and over and over and over lol!

Also thanks again to FEAR who took some time to take pictures of us in action. You all have a great week and see you most likely this coming Saturday, take care all!

Regards,
NOBODY

Last edited by NOBODY on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:41 pm

well today was my first day attending sfar... and i must say i had a blast. ill hopefully be attending again soon and look forward to playing with everyone again. -Xero
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 pm

NOBODY wrote:
It was a very hot day but worth every drop of sweat, The building and field combined scenarios were fun. We got a little piece of each today during all 4 games. For some reason I found it more fun and energetic playing both at the same time, it allowed us to play in the open and advance into the building and vice versa. Once we cleared the filed it was in to the building to finish up clearing. I really enjoyed myself and our F.A.S.T. played really well today with no defeats also High Risk played a big part as they were allied with us today.

Some people left after 1 or 2 games I guess the heat was on lol!. Also saw some new faces today and It was a minimal dispute day and all went well. Sand Dragon played against us in one game and reminded me of a Kamikazi, just charging straight at the bullets, respawned like 5 time and did the same thing over and over it was hilarious watching him get shot over and over and over and over lol!

Also thanks again to FEAR who took some time to take pictures of us in action. You all have a great week and see you most likely this coming Saturday, take care all!

Regards,
NOBODY
We have to play strictly Fast vs Sword no High Risk and their military trained asses
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
well today was my first day attending sfar... and i must say i had a blast. ill hopefully be attending again soon and look forward to playing with everyone again. -Xero
you were the guy with the custom fucked up gun yeah?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
the m4 dmr/sniper?
yeah that was me. well i took it apart and i did fix it. the problem was with the control arm of the hop up that pushes the nub into the bucking and into the bb. it was the wrong arm and so it distroyed my nub and bucking and was backing up my gun. its working now and has nothing obstructing the barrel so im good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
the m4 dmr/sniper?
yeah that was me. well i took it apart and i did fix it. the problem was with the control arm of the hop up that pushes the nub into the bucking and into the bb. it was the wrong arm and so it distroyed my nub and bucking and was backing up my gun. its working now and has nothing obstructing the barrel so im good. Very Happy

nice, i was in all tan, you still have the tight bore? if all goes well with the silencer then ill get it
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Today was great super super hot but fun. We had a nice turn out about 20 vs 20 which is not that bad on a day that the world cup is on. We played a quick capture the flag game which lasted about 5 min only then we joined up Fast and played against some of A.t.a.g. and .S.w.o.r.d. in which team fast won easily in both force on force games. After some people left team FAST played along with High Risk against everyone that was not on a team and We won that game also after that i left to meet my friends up to ride jet-ski and alot of people stayed playing but i dont know what type of games they played Also the little hut that Sanddragon made was great to escape the sun. Loved to see are newly formed team working so well and playing fair calling their hit unlike other people that play.

Looking forward to next weeked
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:51 pm

lol i agree good clean fun games today!!! lots of doooom!!!! ha and her name is vicky.......
more weelends should be more like this!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
It was a very hot day but worth every drop of sweat, The building and field combined scenarios were fun. We got a little piece of each today during all 4 games. For some reason I found it more fun and energetic playing both at the same time, it allowed us to play in the open and advance into the building and vice versa. Once we cleared the filed it was in to the building to finish up clearing. I really enjoyed myself and our F.A.S.T. played really well today with no defeats also High Risk played a big part as they were allied with us today.

Some people left after 1 or 2 games I guess the heat was on lol!. Also saw some new faces today and It was a minimal dispute day and all went well. Sand Dragon played against us in one game and reminded me of a Kamikazi, just charging straight at the bullets, respawned like 5 time and did the same thing over and over it was hilarious watching him get shot over and over and over and over lol!

Regards,
NOBODY
We have to play strictly Fast vs Sword no High Risk and their military trained asses

Let me tell you most of F.A.S.T. are also military trained so if that's the reason we won then it's going to be hard for you to ever win. Also if you play smart and have no military experience, you put your two senses together and you can do a lot. I have been playing airsoft for about 6 years now and so have other players, that can also play a big role in playing. Sorry you guys lost all the games our object is to win and that is what we did.

PS. You would of gotten the same result even if High Risk would not of played with us Sad

Regards
NOBODY

Last edited by NOBODY on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:
the m4 dmr/sniper?

nice, i was in all tan, you still have the tight bore? if all goes well with the silencer then ill get it
no, im not selling any tightbores, i was but then i got the g36 and the tightbore i had went in there. sorry. nice meeting you though Razz
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 pm

High risk played in the game that was patches vs no patches or team all the other games we were fast with some other guys to even things out

Where was Sword i saw yall for like 2 games and then only saw road rash and his dad after in the rest of the games

And we would love to play just us against you guys but it looks like yall cant get everyone to stay or get their all togather yall need to organize a little better and high risk was asked which side to chose and to no surprize they wanted to play along side FAST
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Streets wrote:
lol i agree good clean fun games today!!! lots of doooom!!!! ha and her name is vicky.......
more weelends should be more like this!!!

Yes Streets hopefully the weekends to come will be as fun as today, Thanks to you and all your team mates on our behalf.

Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Im not military trained and still beat down military trained people
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Ariel wrote:
Im not military trained and still beat down military trained people

Your two senses are trained, you either have it or you don't.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:29 pm

no body won that last game of capture the flag from what my father said he had the flag infront of him and droped like 20 guys lol im sure that a bigger number then the real one but im sure he killed a few of you and he never died that game
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:36 pm

im not complaining but the team were really uneven.

Last edited by gonzalo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Zulu wrote:
no body won that last game of capture the flag from what my father said he had the flag infront of him and droped like 20 guys lol im sure that a bigger number then the real one but im sure he killed a few of you and he never died that game

That's cause your father plays smart it's all up to the individual you see Roadrashfly?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 pm

today was hotter than yesterday but thanks to sanddragon finding that spot in the brushes we were fine.a lot ofgood games today exept when my team left me and it was me aganst fast Shocked had fun playing with fast in the 3rd,4th games we kicked ass we were pickin them out 1 by 1 Very Happy .then after most of the people left the 5 of us played some games in the party house.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:05 pm

DEVIN wrote:
today was hotter than yesterday but thanks to sanddragon finding that spot in the brushes we were fine.a lot ofgood games today exept when my team left me and it was me aganst fast Shocked had fun playing with fast in the 3rd,4th games we kicked ass we were pickin them out 1 by 1 Very Happy .then after most of the people left the 5 of us played some games in the party house.

Yes Devin it was fun having you play with us today, you got it in you, good playing!

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Arrived at 10:30 am and the parking lot was already full of early players...I pulled up to a spot that I had been working on "VIETCONG SHACK" That I hacked out with my Machete around a shade tree and this time put in some folding chairs I had brought.

During one game I was shot out by SEABEE and just walked out, Sorry for not calling the hit! went back to work on hacking out more trimming of the shade tree. Later in one game there was a situation where I charged one guy and he was taken out by "LIPO battery using hotty girl" but he claimed he killed me so I called no contest and went with him too.... used my mouth piece whenever I was charging or just too close!... want to protect my teeth!, un fortunatelly I cannot talk or call out when hit!

Organizing games was a bit un-organized so it was really mostly what ever the team players called for we only really had 2 flag type games, the rest was force on force Death match but in one game of CTF, The ENEMY team kept moving in closer and closer to our spawn point and as "NOBODY" said, It was hillarious watching me Bonsai charge back and forth trying to defend our position and I always being cut down in my Kamakazi charges!- Eventually that team captured the spawn point! and didn't know what to do now that they were on top of our spawn!

There is a big question in this area of the game but I believe we were just base raped!- In this senerio maybe you cannot respawn now!... For some reason "DEVIN" gun kept malfunctioning during that game and he never got shot out... maybe because they were all pointed at me!

I mostly shot my tommy gun and It was great in the field games, working with "NOBODY" and team "FAST" in one field to building game we were able to completelly clear the field of all except one ninja who was probablly too afraid to come out.

After most of the players left there were only 5 players left so we held a white rabbit senerio in the other CQB building after reparking our cars.

This Game involved Hunting 1 Dangerious white rabbit....and this guy is really good!...also reminds me how noisy I can really be even trying to be stealthy, several times my own shadow betrayed me as I cast it down a wall and gave away my position.

The heat was intense but was well worth the game play.

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:47 pm

i got many shots out .and i wasnt havin problems the hole time .only when i had to swich 2 my mid cap and the lever got loose so it kept puting it self on safe.but it was still a fun game.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:29 pm

i love how one member of sword goes on a sunday, and the whole team is judged by the actions of one person.

you should have come on saturday, biggie and i were murking everyone with our mp5s

and yeah, military experience has nothing to do with winning, all it takes is a little common sense and some dicipline
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Really nobody of course you guys win you where good guy with awesome guns vs some good guys and a bunch of little kids nothing to be proud off
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 pm

SANDDRAGON had been getting training from the best. The one that use to get out at the beginning of games now is like the MATRIX and never gets hit. But beside that its was hot. Next Saturday I intend one staying longer. I have to finish at home so I will probably stay till the same time. have to be home by 1. Almost done
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:21 pm

All it takes is team mates who are willing and ready to fight....! "get in the fight " dont sit back and wait to see what the other guy is going to do... you do it!!! lmao... its just bb's dont be scared... if you cant run with the big boys, then dont play with the big boys.. stay home online..... other than that awsome day... with team f.a.s.t we did work!!! .. today was an honest day...... had f.u.n.... D.o.u...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 7-11-10   Debrief Sunday 7-11-10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debrief Sunday 7-11-10
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next