AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Vote_lcapDebrief Sunday 8/8 Voting_barDebrief Sunday 8/8 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Debrief Sunday 8/8 Vote_lcapDebrief Sunday 8/8 Voting_barDebrief Sunday 8/8 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Debrief Sunday 8/8

Go down 
+16
Reaper
GizMo
Digital Jedi
Blkstrk
Xero Ryuu
BOOM
Streets
Mc_SourMonkey
DEVIN
gonzalo
EAGLE
MAG
NOBODY
Randy
Jack Rot
SEABEE
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Thanks god I didnt make the drive. When I was getting ready to go. got the call that security shut it down today again. Thanks to the fucken paintballers Middle finger
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Those paintballers aint got respect for no one, they have pretty and perky official fucking fields where they can go play all around south florida, yet they still insist on invading sections that are wooded and there is a bigger force of airsoft players, that shit really pisses me off, hopefully NOBODY can talk to the security and work something out.

is the property that we play on government property or what?
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 pm

[quote="SEABEE"]Thanks god I didnt make the drive. When I was getting ready to go. got the call that security shut it down today again. Thanks to the fucken paintballers Middle finger [/quote]

wait they shut it down only for today or forever confused
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: S.F.A.R.   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:59 pm

I spoke with FEICK and they said the problem started when Paint ballers were posting adds and signs with the address of the field, promoting free paintball. A county official saw the advertisement that lead to this issue.

Let me just say that it is not End OF Days. and Please as always stated we want to keep the location under the radar. The other field we drove to was pretty good and if you ask me I personally like it more, it reminds me us US27th. We will be playing there meanwhile and we then will alternate location after a cool down. Lets please keep this among us members, any questions you want to ask anyone on the forum as to either location please use the PM. So our current CQB & Field is off limits until further notice.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:07 pm

fucken paintballers. I saw it coming when they started to break the walls
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 pm

NOBODY wrote:
I spoke with FEICK and they said the problem started when Paint ballers were posting adds and signs with the address of the field, promoting free paintball. A county official saw the advertisement that lead to this issue.

Let me just say that it is not End OF Days. and Please as always stated we want to keep the location under the radar. The other field we drove to was pretty good and if you ask me I personally like it more, it reminds me us US27th. We will be playing there meanwhile and we then will alternate location after a cool down. Lets please keep this among us members, any questions you want to ask anyone on the forum as to either location please use the PM. So our current CQB & Field is off limits until further notice.

Regards,
NOBODY

i think i saw u yesterday were u on ur bike around southwood middle school

and im confused right now pm u for the details on the new field right
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:12 pm

SEABEE wrote:
fucken paintballers. I saw it coming when they started to break the walls

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT SEABEE THEY ARE ALL ASSHOLES AND THEY SHOULD OF NEVER PLAYED THERE. THEY HAVE FUCKING FIELDS TO PLAY AT AND WE DONT I SWEAR IF THEY COME NEAR THE FUCKING FIELD WE ARE GONNA KICK THERE ASSES OUT OF THERE CAUSE SERIOUSLY ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY HAVE TO PAY 100 BUCKS TO GO PLAY AT A FIELD JUST ITS SO FUCKING REDICULOUS SO THANKS ALOT PAINBALLERS Middle finger I JUST WANT TO DO THIS TO THEM Violent
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:31 pm

NOBODY wrote:

Regards,
NOBODY
nobody where is the location of the new field?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:35 pm

can someone pm me the location
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:16 pm

So now it is agreed. ALL Locations that we play airsoft a is like Fight Club. Rule #1. We DO NOT Talk about Fight Club (Location of Fields).

Lets Keep it Airsoft Only and that way this wont happen again.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:56 pm

also be careful who you say it to here. There are also some infiltrators
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:01 pm

and if paintballers show up to our new spot we kick them out with force. STFU! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Were good on the secondary field, last minute thing.. its one of our old locations...
were we use to train a few years back.. hopefully it can flurish.. into a nice woods field... except for one local that lives there we should be good. and its not far from the building... until the buliding cools down.. we can run skirmishes there... so bring out the ghilies!!! its a diffrent warfare.... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Streets wrote:
Were good on the secondary field, last minute thing.. its one of our old locations...
were we use to train a few years back.. hopefully it can flurish.. into a nice woods field... except for one local that lives there we should be good. and its not far from the building... until the buliding cools down.. we can run skirmishes there... so bring out the ghilies!!! its a diffrent warfare.... Twisted Evil

streets could you pm me the location?

Thank u
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:55 pm

me to.
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:00 pm

I need the directions as well.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Streets, isit the location that iwent to check out? If not, please PM the location to me. thanks dude.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I work at PB Matrix, i gave them word the sfar field is closed and requested to stop referring people to the field, especially to/for paintball. They would only mention the field when people asked about it, but i requested if they could not mention it period as a field. Ill be out of town for a few days so when im back ill go in and talk with them about this as a precaution. Lets keep the new field location secret, hell at the moment i dont even know the location. Lets be cautious and strategic with this so we can continue to play and all have a good time. Smile
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
I work at PB Matrix, i gave them word the sfar field is closed and requested to stop referring people to the field, especially to/for paintball. They would only mention the field when people asked about it, but i requested if they could not mention it period as a field. Ill be out of town for a few days so when im back ill go in and talk with them about this as a precaution. Lets keep the new field location secret, hell at the moment i dont even know the location. Lets be cautious and strategic with this so we can continue to play and all have a good time. Smile

I was at PBMAtrix and advised Leo as to the situation and he is very aware of what's going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:14 pm

fox hole is a great name..lol will leave it up to nobody to diclosed that intel...."2face" is it?? or the asshole!!! lol insider

yea its not far from building a one minute drive..... i think we shouldnt have an issue there... its away from the public eye..

i aswell notifyed the paintball shop on 137ave and 40st... not metion or send any paintballers that way if asked.... Thumbs down
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:21 pm

HEY I HEARD THE PAINTBALLERS HAVE A WEBSITE JUST LIKE US AND THAT THEY HAVE ALL THE CATEGORIES LIKE US ON THERE WEBSITES SO I THINK WE SHOULD FIND OUT THERE WEBSITE AND ONE OF US LIKE NOBODY REGISTER AS A USER AND SEE ALL OF THEIR UPDATES SAYING ABOUT THE FIELD AND IF THEY ARE GONNA GO OUT AND SCATTER AND FIND OUR FIELD SO IF YOU CAN START SEARCHING FOR THERE WEBSITE IT WOULD HELP US A LOT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:24 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:

I was at PBMAtrix and advised Leo as to the situation and he is very aware of what's going on.
yeah i called him today around 1 and told him. its good you gave him full details so i dont have to worry about it and its already taken care of. Thanks Nobody Smile
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:54 pm

EAGLE wrote:
HEY I HEARD THE PAINTBALLERS HAVE A WEBSITE JUST LIKE US AND THAT THEY HAVE ALL THE CATEGORIES LIKE US ON THERE WEBSITES SO I THINK WE SHOULD FIND OUT THERE WEBSITE AND ONE OF US LIKE NOBODY REGISTER AS A USER AND SEE ALL OF THEIR UPDATES SAYING ABOUT THE FIELD AND IF THEY ARE GONNA GO OUT AND SCATTER AND FIND OUR FIELD SO IF YOU CAN START SEARCHING FOR THERE WEBSITE IT WOULD HELP US A LOT Very Happy

i spent almost a hour looking to see if they had a forum like a week ago i couldnt find one.if anybody find one please say.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:14 pm

EAGLE wrote:

bro have u ever heard of turning caps lock off
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:14 pm

dont let the paintballes get a hold of the address
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Debrief Sunday 8/8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debrief Sunday 8/8   Debrief Sunday 8/8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debrief Sunday 8/8
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next