AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Keeping the game in the game Vote_lcapKeeping the game in the game Voting_barKeeping the game in the game Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Keeping the game in the game Vote_lcapKeeping the game in the game Voting_barKeeping the game in the game Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Keeping the game in the game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Keeping the game in the game Empty
PostSubject: Keeping the game in the game   Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:49 pm

I have seen it way too many times, Players flanking so far that the actually went out of bounds!

Although this is not Milisim we have to keep the game inside the gaming field boundries.

You cannot Flank out so far that you next to the Road side where the public can see you from a passing car.
You should not be meddling in the trenches or past them because they have now been taken over for construction.
you cannot battle where we formerly played at because security we be on us like stink on shit!

Last week I actually had to leave my position in the game to call players back, I got shot up , it was irritating for everyone and it kind of ruined my game action but I would rather that than lose a whole game field... we all could have been permanentlly kicked out of the property!

The field we have is large but at times seems to be getting smaller based on gamer populations.

I recomend we always establish the gaming boundries or try to work other parts of the property that we have not hacked so that the field is bigger.

Boundries at SFAR FIELDS:

1#Parking lot unless it is clear of cars in a sectional area.

2#North Trenches, do not use or enter!... it is tempting but they are actually going to build a foundation wall- details sketchy but do not meddle!

3#Along 127th ave you are forbidden from being seen, besides any bbs flying will hit a passing car!-keep about 50 ft from that road or more.

I will not be present because I will be going to California for all of August so it is up to all of you to carry on well organized matches and not get us into any trouble.

If all goes well the property will hopefully be open for us for many years!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the game in the game   Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 pm

don't worry about gamer population im arriving early Saturday to clear old side walks and to make the field going from cqb building to party house usable by making maze like crop circles also the small field next to the party house.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the game in the game   Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:03 pm

DEVIN wrote:
don't worry about gamer population im arriving early Saturday to clear old side walks and to make the field going from cqb building to party house usable by making maze like crop circles also the small field next to the party house.

hey.. leave those side walks by the parking lot alone... I actually do not want anyone to suspect that beyond the sidewalk and a few feet of thick bush we actually have some field cleared, the last thing we need are homeless thugs and security guard questions...we are cutting it secretlly!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the game in the game   Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:12 pm

i ment side walks that are in the thick grass not the one next to the lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the game in the game   Keeping the game in the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping the game in the game
Page 1 of 1