AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Keeping it fair. Vote_lcapKeeping it fair. Voting_barKeeping it fair. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Keeping it fair.

Go down 
+13
devil
Repo
tommygunner9
Fear
ChiCho
SandDragon
Zulu
gonzalo
Medic_TD_Dan
Jester
Crazy Joker
EAGLE
Jack Rot
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Well, after playing today the first few games were a disappointment on my end, goggles fogged, almost tripped nasty... but that is beside the point.

The team situation once we get there is always a fucking mess, it's ridiculous that it takes us more than 5 minutes to set teams up. Another thing is keeping the teams fair and even, i dont think that with the amount of small kids in the game and in-experienced players outnumbering the veteran's and legit "teams" that everyone with "li-po" guns sticks on one side and overpower the opposing force. I understand you guys are teams and what not, I've just heard alot of thing's of how unfair it is, and i dont really care if someone hates on me for saying all this, but i know alot of people think it and im just putting it out there. Lets try to keep it fair.

I know im probably still considered new, though i know the rules pretty well. On one instance today i was in the shrub's and somebody was fucking unloading there whole clip towards me, and out of nowhere they called "hey, youre fucking out i hit you in the shoulder" and i was not hit once by any bb, not even a ricochet, after shooting back they kept on shooting and finally hit me, i kNOW youre not supposed to call somebody else out, its never 100% if you think you saw someone get hit, i'll be the fucking first to call myself out, im one of the most fair players you'll come by in this sport.

So, just a reminder for everyone, if you get hit, even if its a light tap, fucking call yourself out, there's no sense in holding so much pride if you dont play fair.

**THIS POST IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL IT IS A GENERAL STATEMENT THAT PROBABLY HASNT BEEN PROPERLY DISCUSSED WITHOUT ARGUEMENTS**
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:12 pm

i agree with you we should make the teams even not just making everyone else go to the other side because then the game isnt fair and the other team just beat you guys like that it just doesnt make sense but good luck about that i hope u can do something about it
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:17 pm

nah, i dont care about losing the games, its mainly not even about me, im speaking also on behalf of ALOT of other players.

I dont care for getting shot at all, lol.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
nah, i dont care about losing the games, its mainly not even about me, im speaking also on behalf of ALOT of other players.

I dont care for getting shot at all, lol.
today i shot some people that dont call hit so i just aimed higger so they would call hits
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 pm

id rather lose an honorable fight, than win a dishonest one.
plus its fun being able to whoop a couple of the "pro" teams asses
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Keeping it fair. Stop%20Whining
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Keeping it fair. Stop%20Whining
It not winning it saying there opinion everyone freely 2 do it
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Keeping it fair. Crying_baby
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm

look man i agree with you 100% believe me i do and believe me your not the first person to post something like this but trust me when i tell you your wasting your time trying to speak your mind on this matter all you can do is keep playing get better join a team and just be part of the natural rotation thats been going on please believe me its all been said and done teams are teams thats the way its set up im sorry but its true and no one I MEAN NO ONE is going to change that .
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:40 pm

NOOB HUNT:

Gather all the Noob players and have them all taped on one team....They get 2 hits before killed.

Oh and the pro team must always be smaller than the noob team- very small!

This is a training game senerio.

Although not everyone will truely be a NOOB player, It is advisable that some Experienced players Lead some squads and if possible let them attack while you lead in rear.

...This is true to Milisim...An officer assigned to lead the grunts.

Mission objectives is Experience gain against pro team.

Pro team- Objectives...Tease the Noob team if possible, Do not make immediate kills.

Tease methods:

warning shots,knife kills, shooting a snipers gun on purpose, Butt shots, making it look like a team kill via single shot and of course not calling a hit you had fired but you silentlly shoot ass again!!!- Trying not to laugh!...Laughing from far away and saying, I got distance on my side!

Also it will be best if the NOOB team fires only rapid fire while Pro team hunts in Semi automatic mode.

I figure this to be a fun training game, give all new comers and fellow NOOBS a WARM welcome!
Back to top Go down
ChiCho
Private 1st class
ChiCho

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:48 pm

LOL... Its always the losing teams that have something to complain about. Hey dan...i love the baby Pic... It describes em perfectly. Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 am

nah, like i said, i dont give a fuck about losing a game, i dont give a fuck about getting shot, i used to play tourney paintball which is alot more fast paced then this. so as i expected some people would be douchebags over this topic, but overall just man the hell up and play fair.
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:21 pm

whose not playing fair? is not playing fair not having any tactics???
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:57 am

You have to get your own group and play with them as a team after while your teams skills will improve especially your tactics working together as most of our good teams do. I have no problem switching teams to make it fair I already do that a couple of games when I play to get
more experince against better players to improve my skills. The
main thing is get your group together and play as a team this will improve your chances of winning a couple of games or at least make them more challenging for us when we play against yours. Remember everyone started t
the same it is just a matter of improving your skills as a player and as a team. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 pm

well said Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:41 pm

yea, well put agreed. i remember the previous weekend i played with you and the other firefighter, dont recall his name, but he has a truck, you guys are great players, and even going against you there is no excessive cussing or anything of the sort that i noticed.
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 pm

[quote="SandDragon"]NOOB HUNT:

Gather all the Noob players and have them all taped on one team....They get 2 hits before killed.

Oh and the pro team must always be smaller than the noob team- very small!

This is a training game senerio.

Although not everyone will truely be a NOOB player, It is advisable that some Experienced players Lead some squads and if possible let them attack while you lead in rear.

...This is true to Milisim...An officer assigned to lead the grunts.

Mission objectives is Experience gain against pro team.

Pro team- Objectives...Tease the Noob team if possible, Do not make immediate kills.

Tease methods:

warning shots,knife kills, shooting a snipers gun on purpose, Butt shots, making it look like a team kill via single shot and of course not calling a hit you had fired but you silentlly shoot ass again!!!- Trying not to laugh!...Laughing from far away and saying, I got distance on my side!

Also it will be best if the NOOB team fires only rapid fire while Pro team hunts in Semi automatic mode.

I figure this to be a fun training game, give all new comers and fellow NOOBS a WARM welcome![/quote

hahahahahaha!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Owned Knight
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:40 pm

I have played games where I thought the other side was way better, but I still get some kills and influence the flow of the game. If you sit in the back and camp or walk right into the kill lanes and die withen the first couple minutes of play you have no reason to complain.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Repo wrote:
I have played games where I thought the other side was way better, but I still get some kills and influence the flow of the game. If you sit in the back and camp or walk right into the kill lanes and die withen the first couple minutes of play you have no reason to complain.

if they even call the hits because some people dont like to call it the first few minutes
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:16 pm

also about being fair with the games, i seriously dont care if im on a team of noobs against the "pros". theres is nothing to complain about. its practice but starting hard. one of the games on this lsat saturday i took out 3 guys from high risk in one game, and my team was mostly all the guys who are not on teams or noobs. it just goes to show you that the "pros" dont like to lose to noobs. so i suggest toughen up and deal with it and you will get better
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:21 pm

*sigh* i give up, this isnt much about me as it is a general statement for alot of the people that play, just wish everyone would call their hits honestly, im working on upgrading my gear so i can put more bb's down lanes.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
*sigh* i give up, this isnt much about me as it is a general statement for alot of the people that play, just wish everyone would call their hits honestly, im working on upgrading my gear so i can put more bb's down lanes.

im not directing it just to you, but all the ones who think that the games are unfair. we are gunna have to deal with it because it will not change. i have been around here long enough to see that. and i know what you mean about people not calling hits. your best bet is to upgrade to get more bbs flying at them and harder
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:31 pm

I don't mind either playing wioth my team or even palying against them as I do sometimes. I am just there to have fun an play the game fair. If I am shooting at you especialy in the bush and you do dont call the hit I do not complain i will just keep shooting until they are called. Sometimes it looks like you are getting hit but the BB's are hitting the branches and not reaching its target although from far it looks like you are getting hit and if you do not call the hit that is fine with me I will just get them another time from close range so they are felt. Everyone has had a time that they have been shot at and either did not feel the hit becouse of the spot they where hit or it hit a branch or the tall grass and did not call the hit. This happens all the time. Do get upset and start arguing just shot them again if you have a chance.

As for them teams bein unfair just play and don't bitch and your skills will improve in time.

Remember we are just there to have fun win or loose. Thank you! lol!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Fear wrote:
I don't mind either playing wioth my team or even palying against them as I do sometimes. I am just there to have fun an play the game fair. If I am shooting at you especialy in the bush and you do dont call the hit I do not complain i will just keep shooting until they are called. Sometimes it looks like you are getting hit but the BB's are hitting the branches and not reaching its target although from far it looks like you are getting hit and if you do not call the hit that is fine with me I will just get them another time from close range so they are felt. Everyone has had a time that they have been shot at and either did not feel the hit becouse of the spot they where hit or it hit a branch or the tall grass and did not call the hit. This happens all the time. Do get upset and start arguing just shot them again if you have a chance.

As for them teams bein unfair just play and don't bitch and your skills will improve in time.

Remember we are just there to have fun win or loose. Thank you! lol!

im mostly referring to people not calling hits in the building. i mean if the guy is standing out in the middle of the hallway and 3 guys are unloading on him and you see him flinch where he was hit then he just takes cover. in the field its harder to notice a hit because of bbs going thou bushes and grass.

that exactly what im saying is just play the game the way it is and people will improve
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 am

You are right that does happen a lot in the building. You should just suck it up call the hit and get out, there is always the next game after all that is all it is a game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keeping it fair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping it fair.   Keeping it fair. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping it fair.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next