AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Airsoft promotion plan Vote_lcapAirsoft promotion plan Voting_barAirsoft promotion plan Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Airsoft promotion plan Vote_lcapAirsoft promotion plan Voting_barAirsoft promotion plan Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Airsoft promotion plan

Go down 
+7
lonewolf
gonzalo
AnarchistGrandpa
Medic_TD_Dan
tommygunner9
Roadrash
SandDragon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Airsoft promotion plan Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:19 pm

So I hear the paint ballers were using flyers to advertise the location of our field.

To some,this place is suposed to be a secret gaming area, but I tell you guys...this place is probablly no longer a secret spot...based on the debrief we may soon be overrun and airsoft will be pushed aside. maybe we should think about making flyers too!

we cannot control what the paintballers are doing to promote their game...maybe we too must counter attack by also promoting the game.

Now I know this is a a secret spot but the door is blown wide open!... if any strangers show up why not try for airsofters who have nt heard of us yet, I would rather have them arrive than random paintballers taking over and overwhelming us by sheer numbers.

Seriously consider posting a Flyer that we can agree in its detailing our game events.
The flyer does not need to say the address but may describe the event location, contacts, and the Forum.

Enquirers can contact us via e-mail for details and can be told all the game rules or what to expect...

A good old fashioned flyer will also help add more player members to our airsoft family.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 pm

SandDragon wrote:
So I hear the paint ballers were using flyers to advertise the location of our field.

To some,this place is suposed to be a secret gaming area, but I tell you guys...this place is probablly no longer a secret spot...based on the debrief we may soon be overrun and airsoft will be pushed aside. maybe we should think about making flyers too!

we cannot control what the paintballers are doing to promote their game...maybe we too must counter attack by also promoting the game.

Now I know this is a a secret spot but the door is blown wide open!... if any strangers show up why not try for airsofters who have nt heard of us yet, I would rather have them arrive than random paintballers taking over and overwhelming us by sheer numbers.

Seriously consider posting a Flyer that we can agree in its detailing our game events.
The flyer does not need to say the address but may describe the event location, contacts, and the Forum.

Enquirers can contact us via e-mail for details and can be told all the game rules or what to expect...

A good old fashioned flyer will also help add more player members to our airsoft family.

i know pb matrix has printed business cards advising to visit SFAR but they just have it sitting there. You actually have to ask about it
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:23 am

fuckin paintballers have to ruin everything
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 am

tommygunner9 wrote:
fuckin paintballers have to ruin everything
So how do you think Sfar started up.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:19 am

if only we could fight them and not get in troublle No but we do need to get more people out there on the days the paintballers come so theyll find another spot. and maybe you should put a sign up SandDragon something like South Florida AIRSOFT AND NOT PAINTBALL Reserve. they might fall for it
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 am

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
if only we could fight them and not get in troublle No but we do need to get more people out there on the days the paintballers come so theyll find another spot. and maybe you should put a sign up SandDragon something like South Florida AIRSOFT AND NOT PAINTBALL Reserve. they might fall for it

shhhh boy they just come once in a while is not like they go every weeken.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 am

gonzalo wrote:
AnarchistGrandpa wrote:

shhhh boy they just come once in a while is not like they go every weeken.

oh Shocked
Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Corporal
Corporal
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 pm

i think running around and promoting a non-sanctioned field isn't really a good idea. just my .02 cents.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:32 pm

lonewolf wrote:
i think running around and promoting a non-sanctioned field isn't really a good idea. just my .02 cents.

agreed
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:43 pm

This is a special call,...Think of it like a skill shot!

maybe some of you don't know how to promote anything, this is the job of a commercial artist.

If any one can post graphic art of say a flyer- looks cool...and has detailed airsoft information about the game and forum, you can help promote the sport.

oh and the unsanction field crap is a load of crap because it is already being over run by all sorts of people... we only attend that field on weekends....you are not there any other day and that field is crossed everyday by other punks!

The paint ballers may yet be our allies because some of them come and play airsoft as well by bringing both weapon types...I occationally play it too but am promoting airsoft so that makes me your secret agent!....So Don't kill me!..LOL!

I would like to see the City of Miami and all Locals to be in the know of airsoft action by promoting our forum...No one should miss out!
Back to top Go down
lonewolf
Corporal
Corporal
lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:05 pm

SandDragon wrote:

oh and the unsanction field crap is a load of crap because it is already being over run by all sorts of people... we only attend that field on weekends....you are not there any other day and that field is crossed everyday by other punks!
!

lol. it dosent matter who goes there.. legally you cant be there to play airsoft.. cuz its not designated FOR airsoft. it's still a place you can't be even though security lets you play there.. i just think promoting it is gunna bring added attention you don't need. how do you think silo got closed?
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 pm

lonewolf wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

!

lol. it dosent matter who goes there.. legally you cant be there to play airsoft.. cuz its not designated FOR airsoft. it's still a place you can't be even though security lets you play there.. i just think promoting it is gunna bring added attention you don't need. how do you think silo got closed?
mhm.. it was a ugly day when it happened and if you do this, its going to happen again, this time at sfar. then where do we go?
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

!

mhm.. it was a ugly day when it happened and if you do this, its going to happen again, this time at sfar. then where do we go?

isnt nobody lookin into a place near sfar
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Fun facts: I come from a paintball back ground 6 year pro tactical senerio woodsball player aswell as my team "high risk" we play here as paintballers here in 2004,05,07 and returned as airsoft in 2010... the feild is no secret.. we were the ones who planted the seed for this place to grow last year, as we told jesse_"ebola"_of "milita 9" at the time, the location of this field were we use to train at ,with the joint ops paintball team, he then along with others kick started what is know now as "s.f.a.r", which to us was the "compound".. as far as paintballers.. we can handle that, i know everyone in that world... i told the ones that came this sunday to go to secondary field.. we should not have problems on sunday.. no worrys!! Evil or Very Mad sunday our ours! cheers
"Doom on you"!!!!! lol

and silo got shut not cause of us on that note... it was the activity during the week , that shut it down... fires and stolen cars and drug activitys!!!! and injuries during the week.. there also has been 2 fatalities there as well... hush hush.... i got the offical report.. so we werent the cause of it..... set the story straight....

i also played there for a few years as paintballers... before airsoft.... it got to its breaking point this also happend a few years back @ silo... thats when played at sfar... its seems were back just like good old times... same place difffrent battles!!!

Last edited by Streets on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:49 pm

wow, i love a good story rendeer
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 pm

Well that settles the trash talk against fellow airsofters who are also paint ballers...we CAN all get along...respect the former founders of SFAR....

Now I believe it is possible to use the field and areas around as long as we have security clearance...we are not bothering anyone and I believe all players either paintball or airsoft are on the same boat if ya know what I mean!

we must Coexist and share the field and occationally trade ideas between the tribes!

Sillo fell because there was a lack of central organization and too many litterbugs,I bet if I had organized a few cleanup projects and held a meeting with city officials, it would have actually been designated an airsoft park!

Ya I shit you not! I am a public worker and could have used my voice of oppinion to pull a public works project in your favor!

It is probablly too late to revive Krome ave-"Silo" I was too late to help.

as far as I know you can assume the Silo insident as a model of Experience....What went wrong?

... Later list those,
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Well that settles the trash talk against fellow airsofters who are also paint ballers...we CAN all get along...respect the former founders of SFAR....

Now I believe it is possible to use the field and areas around as long as we have security clearance...we are not bothering anyone and I believe all players either paintball or airsoft are on the same boat if ya know what I mean!

we must Coexist and share the field and occationally trade ideas between the tribes!

Sillo fell because there was a lack of central organization and too many litterbugs,I bet if I had organized a few cleanup projects and held a meeting with city officials, it would have actually been designated an airsoft park!

Ya I shit you not! I am a public worker and could have used my voice of oppinion to pull a public works project in your favor!

It is probablly too late to revive Krome ave-"Silo" I was too late to help.

as far as I know you can assume the Silo insident as a model of Experience....What went wrong?

... Later list those,

please do we need all the help we can get to keep sfar open
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:44 pm

I did in fact have a plan to see if we could have won back the krome ave property for airsofters and paint ballers.

I would have required a video put together about the sport.

also there is no excuse for the field being unsafe as a sport because we can say football and swimming can also be just as deadly and the government sponsors rangers and lifeguards...fun fact- Surfing was once a banned sport!

A City meeting needs to be held or we speak to a few officials dictating this type of park...I am sure they can open up parking, hold garbage pick up and sponsor a lifeguard type ranger.

Don't deny what has never been done...It is very possible.

PLAN B: DIGGING UP DIRT

Oh we could also go to the Miami Herald to tell the storie...Tell them why Miami caters to no one and what it lacks.

I say I am a public figure based on all those fantastic Sandcastles I have built representing the City of Miami Beach...I have worked for public schools and park services.
Maybe we do have another shot so organize SFAR!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:49 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I did in fact have a plan to see if we could have won back the krome ave property for airsofters and paint ballers.

I would have required a video put together about the sport.

also there is no excuse for the field being unsafe as a sport because we can say football and swimming can also be just as deadly and the government sponsors rangers and lifeguards...fun fact- Surfing was once a banned sport!

A City meeting needs to be held or we speak to a few officials dictating this type of park...I am sure they can open up parking, hold garbage pick up and sponsor a lifeguard type ranger.

Don't deny what has never been done...It is very possible.

PLAN B: DIGGING UP DIRT

Oh we could also go to the Miami Herald to tell the storie...Tell them why Miami caters to no one and what it lacks.

I say I am a public figure based on all those fantastic Sandcastles I have built representing the City of Miami Beach...I have worked for public schools and park services.
Maybe we do have another shot so organize SFAR!

i agree and like that plan .please tell me what i can do to help.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Imagine the possibilites of gaining an airsoft park...but you will need to convince city officials as to why its worth having.

so far it is in the outer city limits so no one will be bothered...It is also next to a city sponsored shooting range where they fire real guns!

excuses against airsoft and paintball is very weak and litter could be collected by volunteers of the airsoft reserve as well as paintballers.

a park ranger could oversee safety and garbage pickup as well as police unsafe activities... a system could be worked out.

Also donations or a toll might be inplace if you want to enhance the potential of the park and maybe you can look to a sponsor like the US ARMY!
...We only need to Organize a few of our best and yes get a nice suit and tie... We will be battling City Hall!

This is a draft idea which will require missed work, Blood sweat and tears!.....I will need the help of our top brass on such an effort.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 pm

i can help with the going against city hall im good with that kind of stuff and negotiating.we have to give them some good reasons for them to give us an appointment for a meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft promotion plan   Airsoft promotion plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft promotion plan
Page 1 of 1