AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    Upcoming Ops!!!!! Vote_lcapUpcoming Ops!!!!! Voting_barUpcoming Ops!!!!! Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    Upcoming Ops!!!!! Vote_lcapUpcoming Ops!!!!! Voting_barUpcoming Ops!!!!! Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Upcoming Ops!!!!!

Go down 
    5 posters

Are you willing to play?
    Yes
    Upcoming Ops!!!!! Vote_lcap71%Upcoming Ops!!!!! Vote_rcap
     71% [ 12 ]
    No
    Upcoming Ops!!!!! Vote_lcap29%Upcoming Ops!!!!! Vote_rcap
     29% [ 5 ]
    Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
    Blackreaper
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    Blackreaper

Upcoming Ops!!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Upcoming Ops!!!!!   Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 am

hosted by team blackout and team reaper. one is gonna be in Okeechobee FL and the other will be held in Broward. a scenario and prices will be up at a later time. all transaction will be ran through pay pal or pay at gate. prizes will be up on raffle like a gbb rifles, pistols,AEG'S and more.Once you pay you will be automatically entered. most be 16 or older with signed waiver(which will be avialible to download at a later time) and gun must be chronographed. They will be held in august.
    Back to top Go down
    http://AirsoftInMotion.com
    Repo
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Repo

Upcoming Ops!!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Ops!!!!!   Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:08 am

Just to let you know I am not bashing you here just giving some pointers from what I have when others advertise their event.

Perhaps if you really wants to do a poll you should have listed a little more information than..."We are going to run a game, charge you for it and have raffle prizes." Not really bashing you here, but I for one am tired of paying for games that are no better than the weekly team death match at Rage. You also just posted with no info to try to get guys to pay to play on a forum for a free airsoft site which is actually pretty bad ass looking from what people have said and pics I have seen.

A price might have been a good start for your post as I no longer will pay 45 bucks and hope a game is good. Second a brief synop of the games objectives and uniform requirements. Third perhaps a background or maybe the information of what inspired the event. Forth maybe talking about the special props and location you have secured or are working on to make the event worth paying for? Fifth is if you have a sponser who will sponser the event and if your raffle items are new or used donated things your hoping to basically sell by running a game and raffle.

Finally you just said that your games are going to run in August....if you haven't gotten all the details above I have stated you probably shouldn't expect a big turnout.

BTW If anyone would like to PM what type of large scale operations they would travel to Orlando for during Janurary (I am thinking of running a OP in the new orlando field) I already have sponserships lined up and will be releasing details in Sept.
    Back to top Go down
    DEVIN
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Upcoming Ops!!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Ops!!!!!   Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:34 pm

I agree.
    Back to top Go down
    Blackreaper
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    Blackreaper

Upcoming Ops!!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: rules   Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 pm

scnerios and rules will be up later
    Back to top Go down
    http://AirsoftInMotion.com
    G & P N.A.T.O Storm
    Private 1st class
    G & P N.A.T.O Storm

Upcoming Ops!!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Ops!!!!!   Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:42 pm

hey man just trying to help you out the new field in orlando is bis but the cqb building is really small its nothing like the silo or the other places you guys play at
    Back to top Go down
    Xero Ryuu
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Xero Ryuu

Upcoming Ops!!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Ops!!!!!   Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 pm

G & P N.A.T.O Storm wrote:
    hey man just trying to help you out the new field in orlando is bis but the cqb building is really small its nothing like the silo or the other places you guys play at
    you guys?... fail. good job, gave yourself away as not being one of us. congrats. Thank you! Clap
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Upcoming Ops!!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Ops!!!!!   Upcoming Ops!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Ops!!!!!
    Page 1 of 1