AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Vote_lcapUPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Voting_barUPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Vote_lcapUPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Voting_barUPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS

Go down 
+10
Gmery
DEVIN
Zulu
onotix
SandDragon
Xero Ryuu
3o5
gonzalo
devil
SEABEE
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Empty
PostSubject: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:20 am

I didnt want to say it yet but,

I myself am in the process in buying a property on Krome near 136 st. I am looking into a 5 acre lot with entrances on both front and back. 1.5 Acres for the House, the other 3.5 acres for the field. Which means dont have to have any one parking in my front lawn. I wont be charging anyone to play so this way it cant be considered a buisness and they cant shut it down for me having friends over and playing airsoft in my back yard. But I will be getting work partys together to set it up. So what ever you can donate will be accepted wether it be money, materials, or labor

Here are some of the things I want to do on it

Sand bag bunkers
small enclosures made out of wood and brick
sniper towers
place screens seperating the field from the residence. (dont need my wife bitching about BBs all over the place. I already hear that about the garage)
Through a Slab of cement in staging
Make a small gazebo in the staging area with picnic tables.
placing county trash cans in staging
also placing a net around staging so anyone not playing can be safe.

every one has been asking for an oportunity like this. An actual field where everyone can enjoy the day with worring. All I ask is then when its up, what ever you can help with, please do.

Everyone is welcomed to play as long as we play fair and safe. keep the place clean.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:32 am

UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_lol PS, If you guys go to church, make sure to thank them for making this happen. Its with thier devine help that this is coming a reality. UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:44 pm

ill try to help in any way i can. i can come out and help build and maybe get some materials like wood. just let me know
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:26 pm

My dad has a welding company he can make the frames to get cover and then we can cover it with wood in front if you like.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:37 pm

thanks, any help we can get would be great. it wont be tillthe end of the year. I wont get my settlement till around that time. but its always good to know that there is a bright future ahead
Back to top Go down
3o5
Private 1st class
3o5

PostSubject: Support   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:45 pm

I'm all for helping my fellow airsofters...

Not only will I help, I will donate materials, work, tools, effort and strategic planning, Seabee consider this...

I do some urban developing as a profession so perhaps we develop the field from an overhead "Call of Duty" style map system where both sides have equal opportunity. I have all the programs to build the map on a $15,000 computer program my job gives me.... FOR FREE, I'm super friendly and can make things happen, I'm with you Seabee

Design it in such a way that when the guys first "break out" off the game signal (game starts) they should have to actually run, have time to setup and slowly start creeping towards the opposing force. Also... i saw once at a wonderful paintball field there were huge hills created by simply piling dirt, then in some months these small hills grew grass and then thick brush...These were amazing to change terrain levels. Imagine combining this with additional bunkers and so on and so forth...It'll be killer!
Back to top Go down
http://Rootiment.com
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:25 pm

If you get this field up, I will be attending. This place is close as hell to me (well close enough) and I would be very grateful to be able to play somewhere that isn't like 20 fucking hours away... Cuz the gas kills me especially in a gmc sierra with a 5.8L v-6. Sad
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
If you get this field up, I will be attending. This place is close as hell to me (well close enough) and I would be very grateful to be able to play somewhere that isn't like 20 fucking hours away... Cuz the gas kills me especially in a gmc sierra with a 5.8L v-6. Sad

lol u sure its a v6? cuz that is one huge v6 lol
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:32 pm

devil wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:

lol u sure its a v6? cuz that is one huge v6 lol
well I'll check it again in the morning but I'm pretty sure it is... Did I mention it's a 1990 gmc Sierra without a/c, radio, worn tires, and no airbags? So yeah... The closer the field the better... Lmfao
at least it's built like a tank. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:41 pm

that must really suck not having a radio and driving that long. lol use it to knock down bunker walls
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:53 pm

devil wrote:
that must really suck not having a radio and driving that long. lol use it to knock down bunker walls

it's been like 90 degrees outside and the drivers in this area suck ass and u bring up no radio? Lmao I think a/c or more importantly the airbags sucks... I have no problem listening to that engine Smile
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:05 pm

[quote="SEABEE"]

Artist here on duty!

check out my credentials of my postings on youtube!
will offer help if the time comes and can model war theme or draw up any architectural designs....how about a boganvia hedge maze!?
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:18 am

Xero Ryuu wrote:
devil wrote:

it's been like 90 degrees outside and the drivers in this area suck ass and u bring up no radio? Lmao I think a/c or more importantly the airbags sucks... I have no problem listening to that engine Smile

im used to no a/c lol
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:21 am

it should be made so that some things in the field can be moved around every once and awhile so we dont get used to running through it the same way and to make it confusing when ppl come back and everything is moved around lol
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:39 am

SandDragon wrote:

Artist here on duty!

I said sand bags not sand castles UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Lol
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:56 pm

SEABEE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Artist here on duty!

I said sand bags not sand castles UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Lol

lmao
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:05 pm

devil wrote:
SEABEE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Artist here on duty!

lmao
we could hide in the sand castles...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:01 pm

SEABEE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Artist here on duty!

Very funny! lol!

I can arrange sand bags in a way that you could have some kind of fort!

you will need to have a truck ordered from "Dandy sand" to deliver about 10 tons of sand at a cost of maybe 200 dollars and all you will need are the sandbags and some great ideas on aranging the battlefield.....when calling Dandy sand tell them the sandman sent ya!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:06 pm

onotix wrote:
devil wrote:
SEABEE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Artist here on duty!

lmao
we could hide in the sand castles...

I could also offer the possibility our using bricks to build a fort like structure / no roof!
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:44 am

THIS IS GANNA BE SOO FREAKING AWESOME EHHHHH !!!!!!!LMAO
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:47 am

Zulu wrote:
THIS IS GANNA BE SOO FREAKING AWESOME EHHHHH !!!!!!!LMAO

Don't forget to recharge that battery...!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:45 pm

so whats up with the field? why wasn't it made?
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:51 pm

despite i'm knew here i just played today and i love the whole S.F.A.R but if what you're saying its going on i'd love to put my hand on for labor! i can do whatever needed! count me in bro!
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Gmery wrote:
despite i'm knew here i just played today and i love the whole S.F.A.R but if what you're saying its going on i'd love to put my hand on for labor! i can do whatever needed! count me in bro!

Notice this topic was made months ago and Seabee isn't even here anymore.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:02 pm

yea this topic was made a long time ago when there were only like 40 or 50 members.but what happened?why wasn't it made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS   UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPCOMING FIELD FOR LATER THIS YEAR IN THE WORKS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next