AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Vote_lcapAll Fields are now TOP SECRET! Voting_barAll Fields are now TOP SECRET! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Vote_lcapAll Fields are now TOP SECRET! Voting_barAll Fields are now TOP SECRET! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

All Fields are now TOP SECRET!

Go down 
+3
DEVIN
gonzalo
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Empty
PostSubject: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:40 am

Keep all airsoft fields TOP SECRET!

Only invite Airsoft players only that can be trusted not to give away information to PAINTBALLERS.

An oath of secrecy may have to be initiated for all new members joining the field.

please feel free to add any ideas on this speak easy topic.

Paint ball players have other fields to go to and we do not have any real established location...It is so unfair and being so....Players that are already playing both sports and in the know.... We urge you not to leak out any further Location topics that we airsoft players have established.

Airsoft Locations information access must only be a Pm by "LOCALS ONLY"Basis.
All Outsiders or Fantom members are not to be trusted and we may need to hold a meet off location for all new members just to make sure they are not spies...most likely we will really rely on their honor system ultimately here.

Please find the respect an honor to uphold the grounds of what little we have for this sport called airsoft.

All New airsofters interested in our location please contact our forum leaders. -I am not the leader! but I do Lead and post a lot of ideas.

Inactive members as you all know will be deleted so I recommend that active members be lively posting Locals and I hope to meet you all in the field in person.

DO NOT POST VITAL TOP SECRET INFORMATION!

Loose lips SINK SHIPS!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 am

SandDragon wrote:

Only invite Airsoft players only that can be trusted not to give away information to PAINTBALLERS.

An oath of secrecy may have to be initiated for all new members joining the field.

Paint ball players have other fields to go to and we do not have any real established location...It is so unfair and being so....Players that are already playing both sports and in the know.... We urge you not to leak out any further Location topics that we airsoft players have established.

All Outsiders or Fantom members are not to be trusted and we may need to hold a meet off location for all new members just to make sure they are not spies...most likely we will really rely on their honor system ultimately here.

Please find the respect an honor to uphold the grounds of what little we have for this sport called airsoft.

All New airsofters interested in our location please contact our forum leaders. -I am not the leader! but I do Lead and post a lot of ideas.

Inactive members as you all know will be deleted so I recommend that active members be lively posting Locals and I hope to meet you all in the field in person.

Loose lips SINK SHIPS!
That not wat you say last time you wan it to make it public and invite more airsofter to s.f.a.r
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:47 pm

gonzalo u know that was before we found aout that the paintballers found our forum and took over why would u even ask that.

oh by the way no one give the directions to BILIEAL Lmao
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:57 pm

TRUE I THINK HE IS A PAINTBALLER
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:13 pm

bealia is not a paintballer.we shouldnt give him the directions because hes a asshole and it would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:47 pm

gonzalo wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Loose lips SINK SHIPS!
That not wat you say last time you wan it to make it public and invite more airsofter to s.f.a.r

I Know I said that but this is now!

Things change based on our ability to adapt or die!

I really would like to be able to just invite everyone but now we must be careful so that all players invited are willing to accept our terms of trust and hold this one secret creed.

Is this credible?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:55 pm

DEVIN wrote:
gonzalo u know that was before we found aout that the paintballers found our forum and took over why would u even ask that.

oh by the way no one give the directions to BILIEAL Lmao

I think he is phantom airsofter on our Forum who talks a lot and that is Ok but is unknown if any players ever met him in physical person.

Because he had his chance to meet but didn't as some said he never did...Deemed a no show....Sorry but how can we trust that information to someone who clowns too much.

I would redeem him if we met him up at PB matrix or he attended an off location meeting party.... trust and honor will be based on showing it to the clan leaders.

I believe in forgiving and forgetting-this is a good time to reset our standards.

My only hope is to have real players in strong attendance.

Last edited by SandDragon on Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:13 am

I would like to come out and play sometime. if you want to check me out you can on the MGP, FA, SEAD, and combat City sites. I am established and known to a few people, just not on this site. if you want to meet me before im cool with it. ill let you know next time im going to orlando for a game and you can come up and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Buster of FAU Airsoft   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey, just curious if you guys would mind sharing your field location with FAU Airsoft. Obviously we don't play paintball. We're looking for more local players to meet and play with.

If my credibility comes into question feel free to search username "TheonlyBuster" on any airsoft forums (SEAD, FA, AirsoftSociety.com, www.FAUAirsoft.tk , SouthCarolinaAirsoft.com, CollegeAirsoft.org, SCAirsoft.com, PeachStateAirsoft.com).

Last edited by theonlyBuster on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:25 am

Hoot, Hoot! I didnt know we had airsoft at FAU! Fellow owl here!
Back to top Go down
theonlyBuster

PostSubject: Re: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
Hoot, Hoot! I didnt know we had airsoft at FAU! Fellow owl here!
Hey, we've been around for about 2 years now. Stop and check us out. Our next meeting is Friday Oct 1 @ 4:30p in the Sugar Palm Room of the Student Union.
Bring some interested players also.

More info about us here: www.FAUAirsoft.tk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Fields are now TOP SECRET!   All Fields are now TOP SECRET! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Fields are now TOP SECRET!
Page 1 of 1