AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Vote_lcapCan you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Voting_barCan you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Vote_lcapCan you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Voting_barCan you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)

Go down 
    +11
    Herrdygert
    predator2-58
    MAG
    x305xANthOnY98
    EAGLE
    Mirko
    BOOM
    Jester
    lonewolf
    Roadrash
    Zulu
    15 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Zulu
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Empty
    PostSubject: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:15 pm

i wanted to see about maybe getting an awesome deal on simple things but the price is so low idk if i can trust it let me know what you guys think please
    Back to top Go down
    Roadrash
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Zulu wrote:
    i wanted to see about maybe getting an awesome deal on simple things but the price is so low idk if i can trust it let me know what you guys think please
    seems legit, im planning on buying this
    http://www.ebairsoft.com/cordura-land-cirss-vest-delux-version-p-2453.html

based on other people only a few had problems, and thats with guns. Customs may seize some items.
    Back to top Go down
    Zulu
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:45 am

alright man thanks
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolf
    Corporal
    Corporal
    lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 pm

the thing with ebairsoft is the prices may be low but they ship from asia so the shipping costs can be more expensive..
    Back to top Go down
    Jester
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Jester

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 pm

shipping is free if i remember correctly, but shipping time is rediculous
    Back to top Go down
    Roadrash
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Jester wrote:
    shipping is free if i remember correctly, but shipping time is rediculous
    they sometimes ship some items out of California.
    Back to top Go down
    BOOM
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 pm

lonewolf wrote:
    the thing with ebairsoft is the prices may be low but they ship from asia so the shipping costs can be more expensive..

Thes prices are not low. I found the same woodland shirt i have for 40 bucks more. That is just a rip off. I can't honestly say about the other products but I'm sure I can find lower prices on other websites.
    Back to top Go down
    lonewolf
    Corporal
    Corporal
    lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:01 am

BOOM wrote:
    lonewolf wrote:

Thes prices are not low. I found the same woodland shirt i have for 40 bucks more. That is just a rip off. I can't honestly say about the other products but I'm sure I can find lower prices on other websites.

notice how i said MAY... read a little before you try to flame people..
    Back to top Go down
    Mirko
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    Mirko

PostSubject: I love ebairsoft   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:06 am

I love ebairsoft. All their prices include shipping and most of their ACCESSORIES are cheaper even with the shipping. I order from them all the time and they always give you a tracking number so you know more or less when to expect your package through the US Post Office. It does take about 2 weeks to receive anything. I ordered some suppressors and flash hiders for my guns (scar, rdw and m4) and they are all top quality and actually have the foam inside and unscrew open. I saved about $20 on each!
    Just shop around and you can find great deals there. Let me know what you guys are looking for and I can point you to some good websites where you can find good deals on guns, accessories and more.
    Back to top Go down
    Roadrash
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:34 am

Mirko wrote:
    I love ebairsoft. All their prices include shipping and most of their ACCESSORIES are cheaper even with the shipping. I order from them all the time and they always give you a tracking number so you know more or less when to expect your package through the US Post Office. It does take about 2 weeks to receive anything. I ordered some suppressors and flash hiders for my guns (scar, rdw and m4) and they are all top quality and actually have the foam inside and unscrew open. I saved about $20 on each!
    Just shop around and you can find great deals there. Let me know what you guys are looking for and I can point you to some good websites where you can find good deals on guns, accessories and more.

Ciras vest? Midcaps for m4? Thanks
    Back to top Go down
    Mirko
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Check out these websites. I have ordered from the first two but be careful of gunnerairsoft because they do not include shipping in their prices so it looks like a great deal until you see the total with shipping. You just have to see how much they charge per item as you order.
    I believe they all carry all kinds of vests, but personally, I'm buying one from STREETS.

http://www.ebairsoft.com/m4-m16-300-rounds-mag-x-5-pcs-od-p-1325.html

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=41_47_115

http://airsoft-club.com/shop/tactical-gear/tactical-vest/molle-combat-strike-plate-carrier-ciras-vest-coyote-brown
    Back to top Go down
    Roadrash
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Thanks is shipping free for the vest airsoft club is offering?
    Back to top Go down
    Mirko
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Hell no! I checked. To ship to florida it was $50 so you end up paying over $100. Forget that site and go to ebairsoft. Also, check out the CLOSEOUT section at LAPOLICEGEAR.COM. I picked up some good deals there.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/tactical-modular-chest-set.html
    Back to top Go down
    EAGLE
    First Sergeant
    EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 am

ORDER FROM TRINITYAIRSOFT AND WHEN THEY SEND IT GROUND SHIPPING YOU GET IT IN 2 DAYS ITS LIKE PAYING FOR 2 DAY AIR SHIPPING WHICH IS LIKE 110 BUCKS BUT YOUR GETTING IT FOR FREE BUT THEY ARE VERY GOOD AND AWESOME AND SO DAM RELIABLE.
    Back to top Go down
    x305xANthOnY98
    Corporal
    Corporal
    x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Hey does anyone know if u can trust evike? And I went on trinityairsoft and everything was out of stock lol
    Back to top Go down
    EAGLE
    First Sergeant
    EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

yep i know sorry about that but i just ordered a gun off evike and i heard some bad things about their shipping thing i hope this doesnt happen
    Back to top Go down
    x305xANthOnY98
    Corporal
    Corporal
    x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:09 pm

im just ganna order it off of airsplat, im spending over 150 so might as well get free shiping
    Back to top Go down
    MAG
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    MAG

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:30 pm

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
    im just ganna order it off of airsplat, im spending over 150 so might as well get free shiping

then get it from asgi they give frees hipping over 100 dollars and they have a ten precent of cupon u can use with that
    Back to top Go down
    predator2-58
    Corporal
    Corporal
    predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:53 am

i wouldn't use evike if they were the last store on earth.
    Back to top Go down
    Herrdygert
    Private 1st class
    Herrdygert

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 pm

I ordered a olive drab iron face off of evike and it took about 2 months 3 weeks to arrive, if you actually need something don't buy from there it will take forever in my situation and I haven't even been able to play with it yet

HerrDygert
    Back to top Go down
    Airsoft Danny
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal
    Airsoft Danny

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:26 pm

I am soon ordering a vest and goggles at Evike.com. Should I get it from there or somewhere else.
    Back to top Go down
    DEVIN
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Airsoft Danny wrote:
    I am soon ordering a vest and goggles at Evike.com. Should I get it from there or somewhere else.

U just read that this guys order took 2 month.i think u can answer ur own question.
    Back to top Go down
    Airsoft Danny
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal
    Airsoft Danny

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:30 pm

DEVIN wrote:
    Airsoft Danny wrote:

U just read that this guys order took 2 month.i think u can answer ur own question.

good point Embarassed
    Back to top Go down
    DEVIN
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 pm

lol
    Back to top Go down
    NOBODY
    Admin
    Admin
    NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Airsoft Danny wrote:

Go somewhere else, If you can wait go to www.airsoft-club.com

Very low prices and fast shipping also their shipping rates are good.

For example I was going to order a stock for a Dboys scar but was out of stock for $49.99 plus $12.00 shipping . Well I got from Airsoft-club for $17.99 and some extra batteries with shipping for $34.00.

The stock is also D-Boys original part, I got my order in about 8 working days. I was very happy with them. But then again your experience might be different. worth a try and best of luck.

Regards,
    NOBODY
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.Rcinvasion.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next