AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCan you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Voting_barCan you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCan you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Voting_barCan you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)

Go down 
    +11
    Herrdygert
    predator2-58
    MAG
    x305xANthOnY98
    EAGLE
    Mirko
    BOOM
    Jester
    lonewolf
    Roadrash
    Zulu
    15 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Airsoft Danny
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal
    Airsoft Danny

Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:45 pm

NOBODY wrote:
    Airsoft Danny wrote:
    I am soon ordering a vest and goggles at Evike.com. Should I get it from there or somewhere else.

Go somewhere else, If you can wait go to www.airsoft-club.com

Very low prices and fast shipping also their shipping rates are good.

For example I was going to order a stock for a Dboys scar but was out of stock for $49.99 plus $12.00 shipping . Well I got from Airsoft-club for $17.99 and some extra batteries with shipping for $34.00.

The stock is also D-Boys original part, I got my order in about 8 working days. I was very happy with them. But then agauin your experirnce might be different. worth a try and best of luck.

Regards,
    NOBODY

Thanks NOBODY I will take a look at that site
    Back to top Go down
    DEVIN
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:56 pm

what do i do when a video is 2 long 2 put on u tube.how do i put it in parts .do i need a program? :/
    Back to top Go down
    Airsoft Danny
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal
    Airsoft Danny

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:11 pm

DEVIN wrote:
    what do i do when a video is 2 long 2 put on u tube.how do i put it in parts .do i need a program? :/

if you are useing windows. Look for " windows movie maker " then you can edit the video to do parts
    Back to top Go down
    Jester
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Jester

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 am

ive used evike for everything i have and i havent had not ONE problem with them. even when i told them that i didnt recieve an item from them they didnt ask any questions and sent me the item 2 day shipping
    Back to top Go down
    BOOM
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Yeah I don't know what happened when they sent the item for the guy that it took 2 months to get but I got my gun in 1 week.
    Back to top Go down
    JohnnyMayhem
    Private 1st class
    JohnnyMayhem

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:15 am

The only problem Ive ever had with ebaybanned was I bought an aimpoint replica from them and it didnt work when I got it, but I just kept it for looks anyway. Other than that though ebaybanned is awesome if youre looking for cheap gear or parts.

Ive heard nothing but horror stories about evike, I dont think id ever consider them.
    Back to top Go down
    Zulu
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am

i really cant stand them to tell the truth evike has never come through for me on a single order i have had to call and bitch at them because once they sent me the wrong item then another time sent it to me in the wrong color and then twice now i order something thats in stock and i get an email A WEEK LATER saying backorder it really makes you want to pull your hair out im never ordering from there store again F@#K that
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)   Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you trust ebannerairsoft.com (ebairsoft.com)
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2