AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PLEASE READ! Vote_lcapPLEASE READ! Voting_barPLEASE READ! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PLEASE READ!

Go down 
+8
Medic_TD_Dan
tommygunner9
SandDragon
mr.taco.13
Jester
DEVIN
gonzalo
G & P N.A.T.O Storm
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
G & P N.A.T.O Storm
Private 1st class
G & P N.A.T.O Storm

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:39 pm

whats up guys ive been playin airsoft for six years now and just found ur website a couple months ago and wanted to know if you guys could give me the adress, ive read the whole no paintball players stuff and dont give out information forums. im not a paintball player i love airsoft theres no way to prove to you guys that im not a paintball player but all im asken for is the adress. Because i have no where else to play,i got kicked out of the silo for playin airsoft so now me and my team are bored as hell. some one please PM ME THE ADRESS Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:42 pm

How do we know your not a paintballer Twisted Evil you could be one and take our field away again
Back to top Go down
G & P N.A.T.O Storm
Private 1st class
G & P N.A.T.O Storm

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:56 pm

im not a paintball player ughhhhhhhh!!!! i HATE paintball its overpriced and unrealalistic!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Not good enough let nobody make a choice Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:04 pm

hes not a paint baller.hes replied to some post were a paint baller would not be interested.just pm nobody.
Back to top Go down
G & P N.A.T.O Storm
Private 1st class
G & P N.A.T.O Storm

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 pm

thank you for believeing me
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 pm

DEVIN wrote:
hes not a paint baller.hes replied to some post were a paint baller would not be interested.just pm nobody.
Soo wat your saying a paintballer would not be interested in knowing our new field? Viking
Back to top Go down
G & P N.A.T.O Storm
Private 1st class
G & P N.A.T.O Storm

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:25 pm

omg are you fucking kidding me u honestly think i play paintball!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 pm

you one of the SHIRE guys?

if you wanna prove it you should post some pics,,,,i believe you though
Back to top Go down
mr.taco.13
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mr.taco.13

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:01 am

why doesnt someone thats high up in this forum meet him at another location thats not our field and see if hes the real deal? For example the cqb building or pb matrix.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 am

[quote="mr.taco.13"]why doesnt someone thats high up in this forum meet him at another location thats not our field and see if hes the real deal? For example the cqb building or pb matrix.[/quote

I THINK THIS IS SILLY BUT WE SHOULD HAVE AN OFF LOCATION MEET ON ALL NEW PLAYERS.

New players must make a clear presentation of proof that they are what they say they are....Its like getting a job and if you make the cut, you are Hired!

This group decided to become a speak easy secret Clan, since we are now all kind of Underground I suguest that a fellow player or Leaders make arrangements to Meet new members in person so that they may enter the secret Club.

This is serious if you want to add more active players, I am sure we can arrange a Meet, Sorry I am on Vacation so I hope another Leader can come Meet you and Vouch for ya.

Message to other members:

Don't act like Noobs on all our "GUESTS" thats EMBARASSING and INHOSPITABLE of you.

Save your Warm welcomes for the battlefield!-NOOBS geek
Back to top Go down
mr.taco.13
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mr.taco.13

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 am

[quote="SandDragon"]
mr.taco.13 wrote:
why doesnt someone thats high up in this forum meet him at another location thats not our field and see if hes the real deal? For example the cqb building or pb matrix.[/quote

I THINK THIS IS SILLY BUT WE SHOULD HAVE AN OFF LOCATION MEET ON ALL NEW PLAYERS.

New players must make a clear presentation of proof that they are what they say they are....Its like getting a job and if you make the cut, you are Hired!

This group decided to become a speak easy secret Clan, since we are now all kind of Underground I suguest that a fellow player or Leaders make arrangements to Meet new members in person so that they may enter the secret Club.

This is serious if you want to add more active players, I am sure we can arrange a Meet, Sorry I am on Vacation so I hope another Leader can come Meet you and Vouch for ya.

Don't act like Noobs on all our "GUESTS" thats EMBARASSING and INHOSPITABLE of you.

Exactly i dont think i could say it any better myself lol Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 am

[quote="SandDragon"]
mr.taco.13 wrote:
why doesnt someone thats high up in this forum meet him at another location thats not our field and see if hes the real deal? For example the cqb building or pb matrix.[/quote

Your idea sounds good like all ur ideas but who is going take the time to go and meet them because i dont think no one will
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:40 pm

gonzalo wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
Soo wat your saying a paintballer would not be interested in knowing our new field? Viking

damn gonzalo you are really something lol xD dont worry bro, i believe you too
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:46 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
gonzalo wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

damn gonzalo you are really something lol xD dont worry bro, i believe you too
i do belive him just giving you a exsample of wat can happen
Back to top Go down
G & P N.A.T.O Storm
Private 1st class
G & P N.A.T.O Storm

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:28 pm

soo can somebody meet me at pb matrix? and tell the leader or who ever has the most authority for this whole forum that im an airsofter
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 pm

The only reason why sfar and foxhole are known is becuase of paintball..... So stop crying about keeping the field classified.... Anyone that wants to find the field can threw a number of ways...
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:11 pm

G & P N.A.T.O Storm wrote:
soo can somebody meet me at pb matrix? and tell the leader or who ever has the most authority for this whole forum that im an airsofter
you can ask the guys in pb matrix they know the location
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:18 pm

i think SandDragon is right. we should meet people at a location that is not near the field so he cannot follow us then so i think he is right and plus what we can ask them to do is to see if they actually have some guns in there car and just ask them questions so then we can determine if we give them the location and just so you know nobody told pb matrix that they cannot give out directions and not mention anything about the field so dont even mention it on the forum so i wouldnt say anything about that so please dont do that but then on the other hand i agree with SandDragon it is a smart thing to do and its better for us. Smile
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm

EAGLE wrote:
i think SandDragon is right. we should meet people at a location that is not near the field so he cannot follow us then so i think he is right and plus what we can ask them to do is to see if they actually have some guns in there car and just ask them questions so then we can determine if we give them the location and just so you know nobody told pb matrix that they cannot give out directions and not mention anything about the field so dont even mention it on the forum so i wouldnt say anything about that so please dont do that but then on the other hand i agree with SandDragon it is a smart thing to do and its better for us. Smile
lol right watever u say boy
Back to top Go down
G & P N.A.T.O Storm
Private 1st class
G & P N.A.T.O Storm

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 pm

ok maybe if i say some gearbox knowledge i can prove to you guys that im an airsoft, my gun has an G & P m120 motor high speed aim top gears ,(bevel gear, spur gear , and sector gear ) G & P sprong guide , madbull spring m120 aim top piston piston head and cylinder modded tappet plateand modded air seal. i hope that EVERY ONE BELIEVES ME NOW!

BTW i do fix gear boxes for 10 bucks(labor fee) buy your own parts and il put them in for ju guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 pm

oooo thats it i like this guy already welcome to the family ! lol
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:38 pm

G & P N.A.T.O Storm wrote:
ok maybe if i say some gearbox knowledge i can prove to you guys that im an airsoft, my gun has an G & P m120 motor high speed aim top gears ,(bevel gear, spur gear , and sector gear ) G & P sprong guide , madbull spring m120 aim top piston piston head and cylinder modded tappet plateand modded air seal. i hope that EVERY ONE BELIEVES ME NOW!

BTW i do fix gear boxes for 10 bucks(labor fee) buy your own parts and il put them in for ju guys Very Happy
I belive you aready =D
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:36 pm

i dont believe him.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
i dont believe him.

why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next