AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Vote_lcapPLEASE READ! - Page 2 Voting_barPLEASE READ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Vote_lcapPLEASE READ! - Page 2 Voting_barPLEASE READ! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PLEASE READ!

Go down 
+8
Medic_TD_Dan
tommygunner9
SandDragon
mr.taco.13
Jester
DEVIN
gonzalo
G & P N.A.T.O Storm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 pm

you can talk about anything all you want, but without hard evidence you can actually analyze, it means nothing. it means nothing at all. anyone can talk about gearbox upgrades, but that doesnt mean jack shit to me. sorry, but thats just the truth when you really think about it.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:55 pm

G & P N.A.T.O Storm wrote:
ok maybe if i say some gearbox knowledge i can prove to you guys that im an airsoft, my gun has an G & P m120 motor high speed aim top gears ,(bevel gear, spur gear , and sector gear ) G & P sprong guide , madbull spring m120 aim top piston piston head and cylinder modded tappet plateand modded air seal. i hope that EVERY ONE BELIEVES ME NOW!

BTW i do fix gear boxes for 10 bucks(labor fee) buy your own parts and il put them in for ju guys Very Happy
why do you have a m120 spring with high speed parts? and modded tappet plade and modded air seal? what the hell is that? im a tech for Leo at PB Matrix, so you know where you can find me, when i go of course. but explain what you mean by modded tappet plate and air seal, because ive never heard of such a thing. and what gun are you running? what battery? im quite eager to know. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
G & P N.A.T.O Storm
Private 1st class
G & P N.A.T.O Storm

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 pm

i had to mod my tappet plate because my bbs wernt feeding right. and for the air seal, less air means less work for the gearbox , thats all but i didnt mod that a friend from colorado did that for me. by the way i had a high speed gear box all Prometheus parts but alot of parts broke and i replaced them and now im down to this shity gearbox but it does the job. Im also getting a new gun so thats why i havent replaced my parts in my gun
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm

i had to mod my tappet plate because my bbs wernt feeding right. and for the air seal, less air means less work for the gearbox , thats all but i didnt mod that a friend from colorado did that for me. by the way i had a high speed gear box all Prometheus parts but alot of parts broke and i replaced them and now im down to this shity gearbox but it does the job. Im also getting a new gun so thats why i havent replaced my parts in my gun
what? that didnt make almost any sense.. lets go one thing at a time here..
modded tappet plate cuz it wasnt feeding right? umm ok? whatever that means..
less air means less work? what the hell? where did you pull that from?
Prometheus parts broke? how so? and you still havent said what gun..
and again about prometheus parts, you never mentioned them in your last post. you said you had aim top gears, g&p spring guide, madbull spring, aim top piston head, and other stuff along with some weird mods that supposedly worked... i never heard anything about prometheus and you basically mentioned most of the main gearbox parts with a few exceptions..
your not being very consistent, so your either lying about what you have or about who you are; either way, youre lying about something.
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 pm

xD damn way to conduct a top notch investigation! lol!
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:08 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
xD damn way to conduct a top notch investigation! lol!
if you knew more about me and some of my backround, you wouldnt be suprised..
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm

lol trust me, you have already gave off that vibe that you arent the friendliest dude out there, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
lol trust me, you have already gave off that vibe that you arent the friendliest dude out there, no worries.
its not that im not friendly, because if you ask any of the people who have met me out on the field that im a friendly guy. but like i said, if you knew more about me and stuff, you wouldn't be surprised..
Back to top Go down
mr.taco.13
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mr.taco.13

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
what? that didnt make almost any sense.. lets go one thing at a time here..
modded tappet plate cuz it wasnt feeding right? umm ok? whatever that means..
less air means less work? what the hell? where did you pull that from?
Prometheus parts broke? how so? and you still havent said what gun..
and again about prometheus parts, you never mentioned them in your last post. you said you had aim top gears, g&p spring guide, madbull spring, aim top piston head, and other stuff along with some weird mods that supposedly worked... i never heard anything about prometheus and you basically mentioned most of the main gearbox parts with a few exceptions..
your not being very consistent, so your either lying about what you have or about who you are; either way, youre lying about something.

I think you should be the one to see him and check if his gun and what he's saying is true because you seem to know a lot about airsoft guns and airsoft in general Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Since you work at PB Matrix you can meet with him there and Check him out.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Fear wrote:
Since you work at PB Matrix you can meet with him there and Check him out.
ive got school and volunteer work to juggle around too. i dont have a work schedule at pb matrix, i work when im available and i dont get paid by the hour but by what work i do. so he would have to meet me on my schedule..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!   PLEASE READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2