AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
How often do you play Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
How often do you play Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
How often do you play Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
How often do you play Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
How often do you play Vote_lcapHow often do you play Voting_barHow often do you play Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
How often do you play Vote_lcapHow often do you play Voting_barHow often do you play Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

How often do you play

Go down 
+9
mikojones
NOBODY
predator2-58
Xero Ryuu
Mikey5757
Jester
DEVIN
SandDragon
Mobius
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

How often do you play Empty
PostSubject: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:28 am

So me and my friend found out foxholes location via our own means and we just want to know how often you guys play, i mean we are down for more or less every Sunday morning as a pair and I might be able to get out saturdays solo.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:54 am

zrblnk wrote:
So me and my friend found out foxholes location via our own means and we just want to know how often you guys play, i mean we are down for more or less every Sunday morning as a pair and I might be able to get out saturdays solo.

Check the Roll call section of the Forum for details on each game session.

Most players will post when they may arrive on the field or when they gotta go.

Players usually arrive on both days, Saturday and Sunday mornings...Due to the Dramatic change in Location to Fox hole It may be some time before more players will repopulate our new gaming area.

The paintballers somehow Ruined our last location gaming rights and the weather is really bad this time of year...best arrive early like other players to get a few games before the after noon storms!

This Location is to be kept a SECRET from such players as
paintballers.

Airsoft Only Dedicated...only invite players that you know play airsoft here.

Paintballers will be asked to leave... I believe you already know the reasons and its is quite long and justified... Further more it is much harder to accomidate us airsofters and paintball already has established venues to go to.
Back to top Go down
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 pm

i know and quite frankly you guys have a good set of rules, we actually have adopted some of your rules since quite frankly they make sense and keep everyone from getting seriously injured. And don't worry foxholes location is well kept among me and my bo.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm

the guy in the picture up top with the m60 is aiming without hi rear sight's up.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 pm

thats sikes. and so do many people who play
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:41 pm

oh...why scratch
Back to top Go down
Mikey5757
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Mikey5757

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:02 pm

DEVIN wrote:
oh...why scratch

harder to look through, if you have the muscle reflex you'll know where your gun is pointing and where the bb's will go
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Mikey5757 wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
oh...why scratch

harder to look through, if you have the muscle reflex you'll know where your gun is pointing and where the bb's will go
muscle reflex?.. you mean instinctive fire?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
Mikey5757 wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
oh...why scratch

muscle reflex?.. you mean instinctive fire?

thats the word i was looking for. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:57 am

an m60, a m249, and any 240 series weapons are DEDICATED support weapons used to surpress fire. as far as aiming and the airsoft version goes spray and pray is the name of the game. that is why you have 3000 rounds to use. so the sights are not really required.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 pm

DEVIN wrote:
the guy in the picture up top with the m60 is aiming without hi rear sight's up.

The massive caliber recoil forced it down. geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:57 pm

NOBODY wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

The massive caliber recoil forced it down. geek

ITS ALL CLEAR TO ME NOW.THANKS
Back to top Go down
mikojones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mikojones

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 pm

WHEN I TYPE IN CAPS IT MEANS IM YELLING affraid
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:10 pm

mikojones wrote:
WHEN I TYPE IN CAPS IT MEANS IM YELLING affraid

IM JUST TRYING TO ANNOY PEOPLE. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 pm

REMEMBER KIDS, THE BIGGER YOUR CAPS IS THE BIGGER YOUR PENIS GETS
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Danny
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Airsoft Danny

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Jester wrote:
REMEMBER KIDS, THE BIGGER YOUR CAPS IS THE BIGGER YOUR PENIS GETS

ROFL lol! Lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 pm

JESTER IVE BIN LOOKING AT SOME PREVIOUS REPLYS FROM U AND NOTICED THAT U ALWAYS WRITE IN LOW CAPS. Lmao
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:05 pm

DEVIN wrote:
JESTER IVE BIN LOOKING AT SOME PREVIOUS REPLYS FROM U AND NOTICED THAT U ALWAYS WRITE IN LOW CAPS. Lmao

it was sracasm devin
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm

MAG wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

it was sracasm devin

NO SHIT.I KNOW THAT .I WAS PLAYING AROUND.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:20 pm

DEVIN wrote:
MAG wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

it was sracasm devin

yeah, you can stop writing in caps now lol as well as stalking my posts
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Jester wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
MAG wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

it was sracasm devin

yeah, you can stop writing in caps now lol as well as stalking my posts

lmao
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:02 pm

YO jester ! im going this weekend on saturday i wanna play with you and sikes man you think we can make that happen ?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Zulu wrote:
YO jester ! im going this weekend on saturday i wanna play with you and sikes man you think we can make that happen ?

damn dude. this week i have a get together with my family. plus my guns are with sikes for upgrades. next week im down for sure, and i prolly could get sikes to come too. can you go next saturday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you play   How often do you play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How often do you play
Page 1 of 1