AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Would You Play In The Rain? Vote_lcapWould You Play In The Rain? Voting_barWould You Play In The Rain? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Would You Play In The Rain? Vote_lcapWould You Play In The Rain? Voting_barWould You Play In The Rain? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Would You Play In The Rain?

Go down 
+7
NaYDeR1
Randy
AnarchistGrandpa
Jester
onotix
Bones
SandDragon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Would You Play In The Rain? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Its rainy season, I already have a black hunter raincoat and My Vietcong hat is naturally perfect for summer Monsoons, I already envision my self in the tactical rain gear, but what good is it all if the rest of the team scurrys away if rain is near!

Airsoft games are played in Rain, Snow, and desert like conditions, It is not always gonna be a nice sunny day.

I advise all dedicated players to work on addressing a storm senerio, Bring towels in your car, and any gear. a nice hunting raincoat is available at Bass pro shops or at Military surplus and at sports authortiy.

any Ideas welcome for Rain senerio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Hmm, well considering that electricity and rain are usually a really bad combination, I would suggest not to play in the rain. Ive seen guns catch fire and wire smoke when the downpour comes when we used to play at US27.

There is a reason you do not see airsoft footage in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah I agree with Spartan. Charlie out of your thousands of genius and great ideas this one is not so good. Playing in the rain damages guns and other tactical gear I dont think many players would agree to this.

Just saying Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:33 pm

i would play with my crappy gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Which brings me to another point. Once you get water in the barrel of any rilfe, the BB will most likely have a mind of its own if it just not drop after. Safest bet, play xbox when its raining.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 pm

lmfao play xbox.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Bones wrote:
Yeah I agree with Spartan. Charlie out of your thousands of genius and great ideas this one is not so good. Playing in the rain damages guns and other tactical gear I dont think many players would agree to this.

Just saying Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_rolleyes

Actually I believe you are very right! but whats the senerio?....Do we run for our cars or try to play inside the buildings?

better now to set up a good plan.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:10 pm

i got an idea! an Nostaglic Springer round! a whole game useing only spring guns. just like we used to when we were kids (even tho i am still a kid)
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 pm

its simple people who dont mind playing in the rain play in the rain people who do mind dont Razz
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:54 pm

[quote="onotix"]its simple people who dont mind playing in the rain play in the rain people who do mind dont Razz[/quote]

thats an easy way to put it alien
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 pm

uh sorry sanddragon i dont think you thought that through. water plus aeg = bad. it will messup wood stocks, rust metal parts, and screw up your barrel. thats without mentioning the obvious battery issue. i dont think youll like having to buy a new ak74u.
Back to top Go down
NaYDeR1
Private 1st class
NaYDeR1

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:22 pm

if you have taken any chemistry classes you would learn that none of the metals in group 1 A like to mix with H2O....including lithium....sodium.....and calcium for that matter......
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Jester wrote:
uh sorry sanddragon i dont think you thought that through. water plus aeg = bad. it will messup wood stocks, rust metal parts, and screw up your barrel. thats without mentioning the obvious battery issue. i dont think youll like having to buy a new ak74u.

Yes you are so right...but good to bring this senerio up!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:58 pm

I can remenber maybe on one sunday that i went that it rained hard till about mid-day like maybe till 12 pm and we had about 28 people and just took all the games inside of the building and then when the sun came out we played a few field games.

So if the rain comes we run for the building not the cars
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 am

I say that we have ninja battles when it rains... no guns just swords...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:47 am

Ariel wrote:
I can remenber maybe on one sunday that i went that it rained hard till about mid-day like maybe till 12 pm and we had about 28 people and just took all the games inside of the building and then when the sun came out we played a few field games.

So if the rain comes we run for the building not the cars

sounds like a real good contingency plan....our weekend sessions should not be wasted if we have a plan that can deal with bad weather.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:17 am

Tylerman wrote:
beast. knife fights anyone?
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:15 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
Tylerman wrote:
beast. knife fights anyone?

on the heli pad?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 pm

bring your puny knives, ill make sure to bring out my masamune
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:31 pm

No one can beat me when it comes to being a ninja.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaYDeR1
Private 1st class
NaYDeR1

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:09 am

Tylerman wrote:

o here we go.........
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:48 am

NaYDeR1 wrote:
Tylerman wrote:

o here we go.........

Trolling commence...

But no seriously im mad fast and good with a sword Razz
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:30 pm

im pretty sure sanke and sanddragon have ayone beat on the ninja bit man sorry but they are sneaky MOTHER F#$KERS LOL
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:51 pm

lol Zulu trust me man, you havnt seen me Razz
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 pm

look bro it dont matter how quick you are, you cant get past mastery with many swords/ an 8-10 foot sword
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Play In The Rain?   Would You Play In The Rain? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would You Play In The Rain?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next