AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
I need some help with ideas for my gun Vote_lcapI need some help with ideas for my gun Voting_barI need some help with ideas for my gun Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
I need some help with ideas for my gun Vote_lcapI need some help with ideas for my gun Voting_barI need some help with ideas for my gun Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

I need some help with ideas for my gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikojones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mikojones

I need some help with ideas for my gun Empty
PostSubject: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:50 pm

I have a question that maybe someone can help me with. I bought an M4 G&G Combat Machine and it's great. Instead of buying a whole new gun I kind of want to upgrade it. What do I need to know to make this gun better? ( like how do I get my gun Lipo ready or is it worth getting a new motor ) Thanks.

-Miko Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:12 pm

WELL WE ARE GANNA NEED A BIT MORE INFO LIKE THE FPS THE TYPE OF MOTOR IT HAS AND OVER ALL HOW MUCH YOU LIKE IT BEFORE WE CAN HELP YOU
Back to top Go down
mikojones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mikojones

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:18 pm

CAPS! I like it and it seems to fire fine... but everyone's gun around me seems to fire a bit faster. Listed below are the details:

-Manufacturer: Combat Machine
-Gearbox Type: Type 2
-Accuracy: 120 ft
-Muzzle Velocity: 320-330FPS
-Magazine Capacity: 450 rounds
-New Redesigned Gearbox
-Plastic Receiver
-450 Round Magazine
-and i like long walks on the beach

To tell you the truth I have no idea what the hell the type 2 gear box is. I bought the gun because I was told it was a good gun, and it was very affordable at the price $140.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:25 pm

a better battery would be good are u using a 8.4
Back to top Go down
mikojones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mikojones

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Yea I'm using an 8.4, but I was told the 9. whatever would be too strong for my motor. Would it be?
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 pm

proabley not who told u that
Back to top Go down
mikojones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mikojones

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Some guy at "The Paintball Shop" on 137 and bird... They're some cool guys, but would the battery help fire faster or what? Like what would it do?
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:32 pm

mikojones wrote:
Some guy at "The Paintball Shop" on 137 and bird... They're some cool guys, but would the battery help fire faster or what? Like what would it do?

battery and motor
Back to top Go down
mikojones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mikojones

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:35 pm

What do you mean Battery and Motor? Thank you guys for the help in advance I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 pm

mikojones wrote:

9.6v and i wouldnt push it... lol im that guy! you dont want your gear box to crash and burn ... then a new one will be $100.00 new evn if u upgrade that one it would be the same$$ so if you break it just get a new gun for $40.00 more..lol other option buy upgrade gear box... AND DROP IT IN....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Streets wrote:
mikojones wrote:

9.6v and i wouldnt push it... lol im that guy! you dont want your gear box to crash and burn ... then a new one will be $100.00 new evn if u upgrade that one it would be the same$$ so if you break it just get a new gun for $40.00 more..lol other option buy upgrade gear box... AND DROP IT IN....

thats a good idea i forgot to mention that
Back to top Go down
mikojones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mikojones

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:44 pm

I remember you too dude lol. So you say I'm straight with the 9.6? When do you work next time so I bring by the gun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some help with ideas for my gun   I need some help with ideas for my gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need some help with ideas for my gun
Page 1 of 1