AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
new airsoft location Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
new airsoft location Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
new airsoft location Vote_lcapnew airsoft location Voting_barnew airsoft location Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
new airsoft location Vote_lcapnew airsoft location Voting_barnew airsoft location Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

new airsoft location

Go down 
+9
predator2-58
Gmery
Mc_SourMonkey
SandDragon
Judge
NOBODY
Randy
BOOM
Oddball
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oddball
Corporal
Corporal
Oddball

Location : Helicopter One Landing In Whe City, Veitnam Year 1968

new airsoft location Empty
PostSubject: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:34 pm

so r we gonna play at fox hole location then or the place NOBODY found

Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Oddball wrote:
so r we gonna play at fox hole location then or the place NOBODY found

Remember FOX HOLE is to dangerous to play in.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:37 pm

[quote="BOOM"][quote="Oddball"]so r we gonna play at fox hole location then or the place NOBODY found

[/quote]

Remember FOX HOLE is to dangerous to play in.[/quote]

we can take some time to block all the holes and make trails
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Location will be disclosed once it is fully inspected although we have permission from the owner & care taker.

So just hang in their guys! Soon we will all be playing in The Jungle. Bunkers and trails will have to be made.

Regards,
NOBODY

Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Judge
Private 1st class
Judge

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Well Im down for some grunt work. Give me a time and place and I'll be happy to cut trails, pick up trash, mow the lawn, lay down wood planks over manholes, paint the fences, walk the dogs and even do the windows. I just need a place to play.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:25 am

Judge wrote:
Well Im down for some grunt work. Give me a time and place and I'll be happy to cut trails, pick up trash, mow the lawn, lay down wood planks over manholes, paint the fences, walk the dogs and even do the windows. I just need a place to play.

the new place will reqire some machete work... if every man added some hacking each time we came it would really start to look like the vietnam killing fields!

Welcome to the Jungle!
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:41 am

Let me know when and where the hacking is needed. I am up for it. just set a date and time.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:26 am

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
Let me know when and where the hacking is needed. I am up for it. just set a date and time.

Today- me and "NOBODY" will be inspecting the field and this time will be taking pictures...

I don't know if we will be restoring the old trails... call "nobody" or send him a PM if you would like to attend- 4pm today

we can all meet at say the 288st Wendys restaurant by the airbase- this location is not too far.

after confirming you will meet it is advised that you bring noth bug spray, a cooler full of drinks, and cutting sheers or a machete...and good team work!
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:52 am

man one of the issues i can think of are the beehives at that place i don't even want to think of someone misfiring into them.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Gmery wrote:
man one of the issues i can think of are the beehives at that place i don't even want to think of someone misfiring into them.

Don't Fuck with the bee keepers hives... we are no match for the swarm! affraid
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:18 pm

i certainly imagined you firing at it like you fired in the hall on sunday hahahah
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:57 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Mc_SourMonkey wrote:

Today- me and "NOBODY" will be inspecting the field and this time will be taking pictures...

I don't know if we will be restoring the old trails... call "nobody" or send him a PM if you would like to attend- 4pm today

we can all meet at say the 288st Wendys restaurant by the airbase- this location is not too far.

after confirming you will meet it is advised that you bring noth bug spray, a cooler full of drinks, and cutting sheers or a machete...and good team work!

I Will be at the Wendys. See you there today.
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:33 pm

i have to ask the question and forgive me if it has already been answered: this is a legit, owner authorized field, right?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:46 am

predator2-58 wrote:
i have to ask the question and forgive me if it has already been answered: this is a legit, owner authorized field, right?

This time we will have OFFICAL PERMISSION.

Ther will possiblly be Wavier signings for our group,

You will have to GODFATHER any new additions,

There may be a game limit enforcement of party no more than 30- but cross your fingers.

It is very close to our prievious Barrack CQB building but this place has none.

The land needs to be hacked constantlly to up keep the trails to the killing fields.

This area has been used by previous airsofters who already laid the ground work for us- consider them all leaders and heros!

The Location has only a few dangerious spots, one pitfall and a few areas you will not like to stagger into- FARMER BEEHIVES!

The area is JUNGLE- SAWGRASS Field- Palm tree Farm-and wetlands, there is a possibility of a crocodile encounter!

see ya later ALLGATOR! affraid

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:04 pm

SandDragon wrote:
there is a possibility of a crocodile encounter!

you're joking right? Neutral ill play with a machete..
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Gmery wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
there is a possibility of a crocodile encounter!

you're joking right? Neutral ill play with a machete..

Ah... no joke!...be careful which kind of logs you dive behind!

Don't walk into any unusual caves that might close!- thats not a cave!

I have not seen an Alligator but watch out for CROCS!
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:34 pm

SandDragon wrote:

damn, wish I paid more attention to the forums. the wendy's is literally two minutes from my house and I just sat around playing call of duty (and watching the dolphins lose horribly) all day yesterday Razz
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:40 pm

jakeson wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

damn, wish I paid more attention to the forums. the wendy's is literally two minutes from my house and I just sat around playing call of duty (and watching the dolphins lose horribly) all day yesterday Razz

actually we will be going again today..." NOBODY" delayed so we are leaving kenndal at around 4pm from PB MATRIX.
Back to top Go down
jakeson
Corporal
Corporal
jakeson

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:50 pm

SandDragon wrote:

actually we will be going again today..." NOBODY" delayed so we are leaving kenndal at around 4pm from PB MATRIX.

Ahh I'd love to meet you guys out there but I have to go to work in a little bit Sad
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Inspection time is close by. Those who want in be at PB Matrix at 4 pm today. Nobody should meet us at the field. Bring something to hack your way through, bug spray, and a camera.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
Inspection time is close by. Those who want in be at PB Matrix at 4 pm today. Nobody should meet us at the field. Bring something to hack your way through, bug spray, and a camera.

leaving for matrix right now- 4pm posted... nobody will meet me.. taking off NOW!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: if.....   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:42 pm

if your not done by Friday ill help cuz i have hm and school
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 pm

So back from the place...Hacked, Sweated, and Bled for this place. Snipers bring out them ghiilies cus the grassy knole is your friend...actually there is very little grass. most of it is a minimum of 7 ft tall. trails everywhere, shade is permanent so the sun will never tire us. and if you think that cqb is dead...guess again. Sanddragon will love hiding like a viet-cong, inching his way to his enemy like solid snake..then......knife! Rules for this place will be posted cus the wildlife is no joke this time, seriously, we are in the "Jungle"...alternative name: Amazon.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:46 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Mc_SourMonkey wrote:

leaving for matrix right now- 4pm posted... nobody will meet me.. taking off NOW!

Thanks for helping guys... Mission accomplished!
Back to top Go down
frankiskool234
Private 1st class
frankiskool234

PostSubject: SoWhere is this place at?   new airsoft location Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:13 am

Where is this place at? This new field?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new airsoft location   new airsoft location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new airsoft location
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next