AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Vote_lcapHo Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Voting_barHo Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Vote_lcapHo Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Voting_barHo Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Ho Chi Minh Trail Field

Go down 
+16
Medic_TD_Dan
devil
predator2-58
Repo
Othan
DEVIN
GioZ00
Jester
MAG
EAGLE
Gmery
Xero Ryuu
Fear
SandDragon
gonzalo
NOBODY
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Othan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Othan

Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ??????????   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Come on SandDragon from what i remember we talked about this , and we agree not even using that small trail , just think about the re-precautions of walking next to government property with guns and military uniforms with nothing to cover us but a wire fence? does it really sound that exiting to get shot at but from feds?
Back to top Go down
http://choclitos.webs.com/
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Othan wrote:
Come on SandDragon from what i remember we talked about this , and we agree not even using that small trail , just think about the re-precautions of walking next to government property with guns and military uniforms with nothing to cover us but a wire fence? does it really sound that exiting to get shot at but from feds?

Hey uh... this is just a discussion so I am listening as well... You guys have a point so I comply.

We are a team and this is why we bring up topics before they are taken into any action.

Lets forget about the bridge ... I did not know!
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:48 pm

If you really want a bridge to be part of a objective build your own over a shallow dip in the landscape.
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 am

SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
if its the government's property there is no point in scouting it out.

ask around and see if its confirmed.

CONFIRMED!!!!
It is property of the South Florida Water Management District and part of the Biscayne Coastal Wetlands (National Parks Service)

STAY OUT
Back to top Go down
Othan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Othan

PostSubject: Take a look   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:51 am

Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Chocli12
we have only seen the eighth of this land yet.

Hey guys you see the open spot below the twin pines? I'm sure there's some clearance there, well maybe its just water.

Who wants to scout that area this Saturday ?
Back to top Go down
http://choclitos.webs.com/
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:06 am

SandDragon wrote:
HO CHI MINH TRAIL also has a bridge an canal system near by.

We will need to further survey this battlefield section but it is a unique situation which may involve the capture of a control point.

There is a bee hive at the end of the dead end road kept there by bee keepers but I will see if I can get a team to hack a trail around this.

Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Old_br10

Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Old_br11

Any ideas on Skirmishes?

me and a couple of buddies used to play over there in the pine forest.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:14 am

NOBODY wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:
If we can gain access to the bridge a hold the brige scenario or a "first team to make it to the other side" objective match.

Homeland will be on our asses with real toys, We are never to cross the bridge, it is Government property. No need to go near the bridge, they will see you and consider you a threat.

Regards,
NOBODY

there are no signs at all around there accept the fenced in area and that is for the hurricane waste disposal. i have played there before with me and 4 other guys and never had any problems. you cant really be seen at all back there, its all just pines and then mangroves out to the bay. but one thing to mention i have seen gators in that canal and one i have seen often was about 11ft long
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:19 am

devil wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:
If we can gain access to the bridge a hold the brige scenario or a "first team to make it to the other side" objective match.

Homeland will be on our asses with real toys, We are never to cross the bridge, it is Government property. No need to go near the bridge, they will see you and consider you a threat.

Regards,
NOBODY

there are no signs at all around there accept the fenced in area and that is for the hurricane waste disposal. i have played there before with me and 4 other guys and never had any problems. you cant really be seen at all back there, its all just pines and then mangroves out to the bay. but one thing to mention i have seen gators in that canal and one i have seen often was about 11ft long

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
SFWMD is who shut down US 27, and it is joint fed property per the miami dade property appraisers office. if you screw with these guys THEY WILL SHUT US DOWN!!!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:53 am

predator2-58 wrote:
devil wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

Regards,
NOBODY

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
SFWMD is who shut down US 27, and it is joint fed property per the miami dade property appraisers office. if you screw with these guys THEY WILL SHUT US DOWN!!!

they are never out there and the one time there was a guy from SFWMD driving arond and he saw us and asked what we were doing and we said shooting eachother and showed him what they were and he it was fine. but this was prob over a year ago. i have been going in that area back there for a long time to go fishing and ride atvs and that was the ony time someone was out there
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:31 pm

devil wrote:
predator2-58 wrote:
devil wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:

Regards,
NOBODY

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

they are never out there and the one time there was a guy from SFWMD driving arond and he saw us and asked what we were doing and we said shooting eachother and showed him what they were and he it was fine. but this was prob over a year ago. i have been going in that area back there for a long time to go fishing and ride atvs and that was the ony time someone was out there

Devil is a local in the area and I believe the threat is minimal but for now we just re Established a new airsoft base so we will keep that other location in mind but right now we should not bite off more than we can chew and I got a mouthfull hacking up these trails!

Lets Focus back on refining the trail systems and be gracious that the farmer says its ok to use the hill.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Ho Chi Minh trail Trail Enhancement project   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:13 pm

YOUR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT:!

BRING INSECT REPELLENT!

Bring A MACHETE!... I would like to open up the trail that leads to the clear meadow that is to the far south....Anyone with GPS abilities I need a team assembled to find that huge bald spot on the map!

If ya got a gas powered weed wacker or even better - BRING IT!

DON't STOP UNTIL THE EVERGLADES IS PAVED OVER! lol!

PAINTERS TAPE FOR TEAM ID- Everyone should have some - JUST IN CASE!

We need more rope to finish off the rain tarp that we were unable to stretch out at the staging area...Help us finish the job by bringing some.

GARBAGE ISSUE!- Last week I collected several empty plastic water bottles but more were abandoned randomly around the staging area...Don't be a pig guys... help me keep it clean... this place will hopefully not be another SILO -littered like a dump.

For now help carry out trash if found I will later install a garbage can and maybe even a recycling bin!

Possible night ops enhancement...The staging area may later get battery operated lamps... do not tamper with them and if in use I expect them to be shut down by the last guy leaving to save power for next time.

Also it may be possible to provide power if we later aquire a small inexpensive gas powered generator- which can be positioned anywhere if needed.

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Ill be working on most of that stuff.like the generator lighting and luxuries.And i might bring an electric weedwacker of some sort to help with trails.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 pm

SandDragon wrote:
YOUR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT:!

BRING INSECT REPELLENT!

Bring A MACHETE!... I would like to open up the trail that leads to the clear meadow that is to the far south....Anyone with GPS abilities I need a team assembled to find that huge bald spot on the map!

If ya got a gas powered weed wacker or even better - BRING IT!

DON't STOP UNTIL THE EVERGLADES IS PAVED OVER! lol!

PAINTERS TAPE FOR TEAM ID- Everyone should have some - JUST IN CASE!

We need more rope to finish off the rain tarp that we were unable to stretch out at the staging area...Help us finish the job by bringing some.

GARBAGE ISSUE!- Last week I collected several empty plastic water bottles but more were abandoned randomly around the staging area...Don't be a pig guys... help me keep it clean... this place will hopefully not be another SILO -littered like a dump.

For now help carry out trash if found I will later install a garbage can and maybe even a recycling bin!

Possible night ops enhancement...The staging area may later get battery operated lamps... do not tamper with them and if in use I expect them to be shut down by the last guy leaving to save power for next time.

Also it may be possible to provide power if we later aquire a small inexpensive gas powered generator- which can be positioned anywhere if needed.

ill bring a strong hedge trimmer and a chainsaw just in case lol.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:50 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Ill be working on most of that stuff.like the generator lighting and luxuries.And i might bring an electric weedwacker of some sort to help with trails.

DEVIN- Don't over extend yourself!

Do whatever you can really be able to do!

keep it real! afro
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Are you guys trying to make this into a Mickey Mouse club lol
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

LMAO lol
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

No, they are working hard to make it a better field for you to play on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:29 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Owned
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:37 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

I know I'm joking.... I'll scout out the field the 30th and help out lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

You may think it is funny but I seriously am backing this place up with more commitment and have actually spent money and time working on the place.

I do not want it to become hoplessly trashed or littered or invaded by plaintballers and thieving bastards who are outside our airsoft circle of Honored players...

We need to treat this place as something special- a gold mine so to speak.

Because it really is out in the middle of nowhere and no one ever used the land for decades it can truely be our secret spot!

It is ready to recieve developement, like really cool realistic sandbag bunkers, foxholes, pill boxes, trenches, turrets,Rope suspension bridge and maybe a tree house watch tower!

You may not be thinking outside the box but maybe after say 5 years from now we may possibly have tried building some of these so we are not joking about making this place really cool!

As far as I know we may very well even design airsoft tanks for use on the field now that we actually have some land.

The fields may also be cut and trails become roads so even vehical support is possible!....READY yere ATVs!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:49 pm

ya we should try to make wide trails and a hole lot of them like a maze.We should start using gas powered tools.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:50 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

You may think it is funny but I seriously am backing this place up with more commitment and have actually spent money and time working on the place.

I do not want it to become hoplessly trashed or littered or invaded by plaintballers and thieving bastards who are outside our airsoft circle of Honored players...

We need to treat this place as something special- a gold mine so to speak.

Because it really is out in the middle of nowhere and no one ever used the land for decades it can truely be our secret spot!

It is ready to recieve developement, like really cool realistic sandbag bunkers, foxholes, pill boxes, trenches, turrets,Rope suspension bridge and maybe a tree house watch tower!

You may not be thinking outside the box but maybe after say 5 years from now we may possibly have tried building some of these so we are not joking about making this place really cool!

As far as I know we may very well even design airsoft tanks for use on the field now that we actually have some land.

The fields may also be cut and trails become roads so even vehical support is possible!....READY yere ATVs!

how the hell are we gonna get atvs over the fence?
i know we could cut a path around the thing but isnt that what were not going for?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:52 pm

the gate opens.
Back to top Go down
Bearfort
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bearfort

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:53 pm

yeah, with work this field will be our own pride and joy

let's keep it clean

as far as work done, I can always help on wednesday if somebody wants to organize a group to go out and improve the field
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Didn't you say that we can't leave any structures there becuase of the land owner said not to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ho Chi Minh Trail Field
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next