AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Vote_lcapHo Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Voting_barHo Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Vote_lcapHo Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Voting_barHo Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Ho Chi Minh Trail Field

Go down 
+16
Medic_TD_Dan
devil
predator2-58
Repo
Othan
DEVIN
GioZ00
Jester
MAG
EAGLE
Gmery
Xero Ryuu
Fear
SandDragon
gonzalo
NOBODY
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Didn't you say that we can't leave any structures there becuase of the land owner said not to?

we can only make them out of wood
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Jester wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Are you guys trying to make this into a Mickey Mouse club lol

You may think it is funny but I seriously am backing this place up with more commitment and have actually spent money and time working on the place.

I do not want it to become hoplessly trashed or littered or invaded by plaintballers and thieving bastards who are outside our airsoft circle of Honored players...

We need to treat this place as something special- a gold mine so to speak.

Because it really is out in the middle of nowhere and no one ever used the land for decades it can truely be our secret spot!

It is ready to recieve developement, like really cool realistic sandbag bunkers, foxholes, pill boxes, trenches, turrets,Rope suspension bridge and maybe a tree house watch tower!

You may not be thinking outside the box but maybe after say 5 years from now we may possibly have tried building some of these so we are not joking about making this place really cool!

As far as I know we may very well even design airsoft tanks for use on the field now that we actually have some land.

The fields may also be cut and trails become roads so even vehical support is possible!....READY yere ATVs!

how the hell are we gonna get atvs over the fence?
i know we could cut a path around the thing but isnt that what were not going for?

Are you kidding me?

There are so many ways to get an ATV inside even if the fence gate does not open!....The dead end path at the end of the road is one open trail and the farm road has another opening... If you explore the place a bit you will notice it may very well be possible to gain access.

Our senior member who origionally found this place was considering that we actually park our vehicals inside HO CHI MINH TRAILS. this can only be possible by restoreing a very very old overgrown road and hacking out our own parking lot.

This may not be likelly to happen because we would be gaming inside and parking outside unless we absolutelly had to keep our cars hidden from the road.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:19 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Didn't you say that we can't leave any structures there becuase of the land owner said not to?

Most structures on topic are too temporary to be even considered "permanent"... It is possible to bend a few rules so to speak!

My choice materials will probablly be so light that they can be easilly picked up and moved around the field by a single person!
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:19 pm

I have a giant round table of Doom do you want it for the camp area sand dragon? Oh and are we allowed to do night ops?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
I have a giant round table of Doom do you want it for the camp area sand dragon? Oh and are we allowed to do night ops?

Funny you mention that... I was considering asking around if any one wanted to donate a table for use at the staging area.

You should bring it and position it under the tarp ...another tarp not quite fully hung but when I get more rope and finish the job- it is the perfect spot!

If ya got it - bring it!

Night ops?

I think the road is really out in the boonies...no one will notice or care or even know you are there!- Night games are a reality but I would be afraid of running into a tree!
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 am

In words we gotta treat this place like a vagina, go in and out and leave no men behind!!!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
In words we gotta treat this place like a vagina, go in and out and leave no men behind!!!

lmfa.lets do some night ops on sat
Back to top Go down
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:31 pm

night game sounds interesting, and theirs a half moon that night so their will be some light for the people without night optics to work with.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Mobius wrote:
night game sounds interesting, and theirs a half moon that night so their will be some light for the people without night optics to work with.

Maybe I will get the glow in the dark ammo ready!

Everyone playing this should use tracer rounds otherwise it will probablly be unfair and you will not see your shots!
Back to top Go down
Othan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Othan

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:01 pm

devil wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Regarding this ..... the land caretaker told me that we can build anything from wood, im sure sand bags wont hurt the nature or the woods all he is concen is that we dont take trash in there in order to make bunkers.

starting this weekend we are all required to sign a waiver , the caretaker will send me a waver in the next day or so ill posted so we can all bring it , regarding people like paintballer coming in the field , wont happened all it will take me is a phone call and the guys will get kicked at within an hour . NO ONE that is not related to this forum or AIRSOFTRECERVE is NOT ALLOWED in this property period.

For any one that tries to invade government property or to just take this FIELD not as serious as it is for most of us will not be allowed on this field , sorry to say this but we , and i say we because it relates us all , are committed to maintain this place as our own backyard.

Im more than happy that we are all able to use this Property, but im not trashing my name with the Property care taker, im sure every one understands .
Back to top Go down
http://choclitos.webs.com/
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Othan wrote:
devil wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Regarding this ..... the land caretaker told me that we can build anything from wood, im sure sand bags wont hurt the nature or the woods all he is concen is that we dont take trash in there in order to make bunkers.

starting this weekend we are all required to sign a waiver , the caretaker will send me a waver in the next day or so ill posted so we can all bring it , regarding people like paintballer coming in the field , wont happened all it will take me is a phone call and the guys will get kicked at within an hour . NO ONE that is not related to this forum or AIRSOFTRECERVE is NOT ALLOWED in this property period.

For any one that tries to invade government property or to just take this FIELD not as serious as it is for most of us will not be allowed on this field , sorry to say this but we , and i say we because it relates us all , are committed to maintain this place as our own backyard.

Im more than happy that we are all able to use this Property, but im not trashing my name with the Property care taker, im sure every one understands .

Well said ... I expect everyone to partake in occational trash pick up now that we have a more dedicated field. we will need to get some garbage cans hauled over there and my car is way too small for getting it there.

Someone with a truck PM me if they buy one I will pay them the difference but I need it hauled to the staging area.

Show the Land owner that we are organized and good care takers as well!
Back to top Go down
JollyGreen
Private 1st class
JollyGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Othan wrote:
devil wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Well said ... I expect everyone to partake in occational trash pick up now that we have a more dedicated field. we will need to get some garbage cans hauled over there and my car is way too small for getting it there.

Someone with a truck PM me if they buy one I will pay them the difference but I need it hauled to the staging area.

If you really wanna promote a clean environment I wouldn't bring the trash cans, trash cans will get full and nasty and then it will be up to someone to take that out in his car. I also think that having trash cans promotes laziness.

You should just make it clear to people that whatever trash they bring in, ie plastic bottles and what not, they pack out.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 pm

JollyGreen wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Othan wrote:
devil wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

If you really wanna promote a clean environment I wouldn't bring the trash cans, trash cans will get full and nasty and then it will be up to someone to take that out in his car. I also think that having trash cans promotes laziness.

You should just make it clear to people that whatever trash they bring in, ie plastic bottles and what not, they pack out.

True you say but I have been hauling out the trash when ever I set up the can!...I am sure we can form a sort of volunteer service.

Its my idea so Its my responsibility!
Back to top Go down
Othan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Othan

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:44 pm

SandDragon wrote:
JollyGreen wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Othan wrote:
devil wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

True you say but I have been hauling out the trash when ever I set up the can!...I am sure we can form a sort of volunteer service.

Its my idea so Its my responsibility!

I have no problem taking commercial garbage bags so will use them in the cans , ill also take a bag with me when i leave , so i guess that isiu is solved. Plus its not fare for SandDragon to pick up all the cans and botles just beacuse he is the last one to leave or the only one that actualy cares on having garbage all around us .
Back to top Go down
Othan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Othan

PostSubject: Plastic cover signs!!!!   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:28 am

Im going to set some signs with a plastic cover , something like "This way to exit" , "No Shooting Zone" , "Mushroom Base" and so on , any ideas PM me so ill have them made.

Last edited by Othan on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Speling)
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:35 am

Othan wrote:
Im going to set some signs with a plastic cover , something like "This way to exit" , "No Shooting Zone" , "Mushroom Base" and so on , any ideas PM me so ill have them made.

lets not use the mushroom base name... sounds trippy!

lets use vietname theme names here!
Back to top Go down
Bearfort
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bearfort

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:16 am

I'm going to head out to the trail tomorrow to do some scouting further in.
If anyone else wants to head out tomorrow to do some work on the field I can help out while I'm out there. I plan to be there from 10am to like 2ish.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Bearfort wrote:
If anyone else wants to head out tomorrow to do some work on the field I can help out while I'm out there. I plan to be there from 10am to like 2ish.

Bring yere Machete and bug spray!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:32 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Bearfort wrote:

Bring yere Machete and bug spray!

i might make it out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ho Chi Minh Trail Field   Ho Chi Minh Trail Field - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ho Chi Minh Trail Field
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3