AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Airsofters Avatars Vote_lcapAirsofters Avatars Voting_barAirsofters Avatars Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Airsofters Avatars Vote_lcapAirsofters Avatars Voting_barAirsofters Avatars Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Airsofters Avatars

Go down 
+4
BOOM
DEVIN
mikojones
SandDragon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:04 pm

I have been looking through the Members Avatars and have noticed that many members actually have not even bothered to post an Avatar picture next to there Game name...

Some players who do actually have quite elaborate Avatars , containing an image of something that doesn't even faintlly look like them such as Anime, or another Image which is Bad ass but kind of off topic too!

I think players Avatars should post an Image of there best cropped game photo of themselves in action so that one player can look and say- oh It was that guy, ya the one who wears that hat in the game!

I feel bad That I cannot always remember a persons name so I wanted to see there face on the forum members post so I may better get it in my memory and not be embarassed for asking it like the 40th time!

There are other areas to post other avatar like pictures while making a post but players should really focus seriously on there Official game Avatar Photo so that one could recognize certain players on the forum as if we were looking at a High school photo year book...I hope you all are getting the concept of what I am saying.

There is no need to be a Ninja about it, there should be no harm in posting a descent Avatar photograph of oneself as our community is as it appears to be very small with an average of over 40 hard core locals showing up and that is good....I am only bewildered about the really new players who are casual airsofters or rarely show up and - the no shows!...or Maybe Fake ID Avatars who are really spies or spammers... those people I don't get!

Now if there are players who do not under stand how to set up there Avatar pic, Please ask a fellow airsofter- I myself will be happy to walk you through.

You will need to aquire a good digital image of your self in your Gaming mode.

By Partaking in actually posting your air soft Avatar in the Outlined Design , you actually help make our air soft community look very professional and less like those other NOOB GAMING FORUMS where it looks like people like to Hack and Glitch... This is a place where we all meet and when we actually do meet on game day, it is backed up with the honor system.

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More information un realized had to be added!)
Back to top Go down
mikojones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mikojones

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 pm

i think you like my panda on a go kart!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 pm

mikojones wrote:

FTW!
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:30 pm

mikojones wrote:

Two thumbs up for that 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:16 pm

i know devin an he has a pic of a c130, which i like.
Hey Devin... BRING THE RAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: name tags   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Does anyone know where we can get a good price on those velcro name tags that you can wear on the uniforms?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Mirko wrote:
i know devin an he has a pic of a c130, which i like.
Hey Devin... BRING THE RAIN!!!

I dont pay mw2.just saying.lol.That was my favorite plane before mw2.
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:01 pm

"BRING THE RAIN" is from Transformers when they fight the scorpion in the desert.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:31 pm

mikojones wrote:

Ya some of you guys got really cool "Other AVATARS"

This is my Honest oppinion about the topic and you need not have to change a thing and that is cool...

I give Criticism About the topic for positive purposes...I felt that maybe there was no serious motivation from all the others and maybe some players use joke Avatars, While others post real crap.

You have artistic rights to expression but maybe it would be nice if a fellow airsofter reminded others what its origional concept desighn is all about.

I hope to see more bad ass Avatars!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Mirko wrote:
"BRING THE RAIN" is from Transformers when they fight the scorpion in the desert.

Ya i know.
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 pm

lolfail. It appears that everyone who has posted on this topic, does not have a picture of themselves as their avatar.
On topic, I don't think it's possible to get everyone on the forum to post pictures of themselves (some people just don't like to do that).
Back to top Go down
http://shireairsoft.webs.com/
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:23 pm

idk what you guys are talking about my avatar IS me
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Jester wrote:
O RLY?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Jester wrote:

No this is your real pic of you!

Airsofters Avatars 46296412

By the way your picture is up for this week on the Forum!

I love the Ah my Goddess Anime and your Avatar kinda killed it because thats just one crappy Mod...and disturbing!

YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Nixon wrote:
lolfail. It appears that everyone who has posted on this topic, does not have a picture of themselves as their avatar.
On topic, I don't think it's possible to get everyone on the forum to post pictures of themselves (some people just don't like to do that).

well it only shows how Noobish they really are! ... and a sign of were they stand in status as an airsofter... the really dormant airsofters who never post or inactive airsofters are probablly players who rarely play in the sport and are not serious gamers at all.

Inactive members on the forum may even be deleted... sorry but thats the way it is!

Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:18 am

Damn newbs. They're not 1337 like the rest of us who are man enough to put up our real picture.
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:09 am

i would say that if you are a MINOR to use something other than your actual pic as you avitar. its just a safety thing. us that go to games for the most part who you are. as far as the non minors ( i wont say grown ups or adults because some non minors dont act grown up or adult) they should use a picture of themselves in gear for their avitar. there it is, ive said my peace, now bring on the harassment and bulshit talkin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airsofters Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsofters Avatars   Airsofters Avatars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsofters Avatars
Page 1 of 1