AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Vote_lcapRecruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Voting_barRecruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Vote_lcapRecruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Voting_barRecruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.!

Go down 
+2
Oddball
SandDragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Empty
PostSubject: Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.!   Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:48 am

I need more players to Gather more airsofter in all of your general area.

What is up is that generally I have been running into former airsofters who have given up the sport entirely due to the shut down of silo.

These players actually have no idea where to play and so have either converted to paintball or video gaming.

Our playing field is capable of holding more players and even hosting multiple games all day!

I would like all players to do a search for more of these lost players and reintroduce them to our area....In this way we can increase gamer attendance, host bigger and better games, advance the quality of our playing field through ambitious volunteer teamwork efforts, and even recruit more of these players to our teams so we can make it seem more structured!

What if both CQB building and Ho Chi Minh trails held games on the same day?!

Unlike a confusion of roll call chaos, both areas would and could carry on just fine because the Population of players would have increased and there would be none of this switching from place to place because they both are active on the same day!

Players may recruit by attending game events and other venues- like Extreme Rage paintball field and telling other players about us.

I cannot do this alone so I think it would be better if more players made an effort to help expand the sport and the population as well.

Do not be afraid of overcrowding , Parking here at Ho chi minh trail is more accommodating here than Silo ever was!

All recruited players must enter with an understanding of what we are all about and how we work games here- I leave this up to all of you!

Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Recrui10

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oddball
Corporal
Corporal
Oddball

Location : Helicopter One Landing In Whe City, Veitnam Year 1968

PostSubject: Re: Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.!   Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:23 pm

i got a friend soon to be joining us with a p90 and stuff
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.!   Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Oddball wrote:
i got a friend soon to be joining us with a p90 and stuff
one is not enough we must expand just like the romans no even bigger. WE MAKE SFAR MORE BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce Very Happy Wink Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mr.taco.13
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mr.taco.13

PostSubject: Re: Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.!   Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:41 pm

oh yess... thats great i thought that you guys said not to invite anymore airsoft players cause its getting overcrowded.. i already have 1 friend that boughtan m4 and wanted to test it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.!   Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 am

mr.taco.13 (Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:41 pm) wrote:
oh yess... thats great i thought that you guys said not to invite anymore airsoft players cause its getting overcrowded.. i already have 1 friend that boughtan m4 and wanted to test it out Very Happy

The Over crowding was overrated ...and now we have a large field that can accommodate us... things have changed a bit in our favor so it is safe to invite a few more people as long as they are not paint ballers or punks!
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.!   Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:29 am

"Ask not what your local airsoft feild can do for you, but what can you do for your local airsoft field!!!"

Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.!   Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:57 pm

I, plus anywhere from four to six guys from my team would like to attend one of your games sometime, we don't have a date yet, but we're shooting for sometime over the holiday break.
Back to top Go down
http://shireairsoft.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.!   Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruit more airsofters to S.F.A.R.!
Page 1 of 1