AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The end of a field... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The end of a field... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The end of a field... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The end of a field... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The end of a field... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The end of a field... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The end of a field... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The end of a field... Vote_lcapThe end of a field... Voting_barThe end of a field... Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The end of a field... Vote_lcapThe end of a field... Voting_barThe end of a field... Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The end of a field...

Go down 
+13
Matrix Tactical
Digital Jedi
NOBODY
SandDragon
Repo
Streets
hitgen
devil
Jack Rot
Jester
Emery
MAG
GioZ00
17 posters
AuthorMessage
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

The end of a field... Empty
PostSubject: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm

As of today, the ho chi minh field is now off limits. Today the property owners came in and told us to dismantle everything and leave. On the bright side, no police were involved, but the field itself is gone. A bulldozer was present at the site and the landowners were filling it up with gas, probably to destroy any remnants of the field.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:15 pm

wtf any reason why
Back to top Go down
Emery
Private 1st class
Emery

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:07 pm

What the hell? Is this for real or is it a joke? -_-
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:15 pm

its for real

whoever missed today lost their last chance to see ho chi minh
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:42 pm

i'll wait on official word to confirm this news. looks like it'll be limited to RAGE if this is true.
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
i'll wait on official word to confirm this news. looks like it'll be limited to RAGE if this is true.

This is true I was there. The land owner had no idea we were playing there, the reason he kicked us out is because he needs to clear it out or he will be fined by DERM
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 pm

fml
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:13 pm

true!!! i was there aswell.. doom the field.... owner was pissed off...... tractor was present and ready for destruction....... ohwell what can we do... more heartbreak..... feels like someone is trying to kill the sport somtimes!!! lets see what tomorrow brings.... keep movin!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Streets wrote:
true!!! i was there aswell.. doom the field.... owner was pissed off...... tractor was present and ready for destruction....... ohwell what can we do... more heartbreak..... feels like someone is trying to kill the sport somtimes!!! lets see what tomorrow brings.... keep movin!!!

Now we all await good news about the killhouse.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Ho Chi Minh Is now off Limits!

The Owner just told me personally.

Today Jan 15th, 2011, after arriving from the GUN SHOW we dropped in to see very active games,....The Owner also Dropped in and very nicely asked who we were....apparently an awkward misunderstanding we explained that a fellow air softer said we had permission to play there but I guess all was not true!

The Owners name is Alberto Erviti and he had been checking out our activity since yesterday and was impressed by players active show of respect to his land by organized trash pick up and how some players stayed behind to remove various items and trash....Most of all the Styrofoam was removed.

At first he was brief but then he asked about the games, I explained everything and all the aspects of the games as well as how hard it is to conduct one- IN MIAMI!, He held an airsoft gun and told me that the land is now being reactivated for farm use.

....We traded phone numbers and told me to call him back in about 6 months.... I gave him our Forum web site so he can be impressed by how orderly we really are as an airsoft unit....If he calls me back and needs us to help clear anything out- Do it! it may secure us a chance to properly re Establish HO CHI MINH TRAIL!

...and Maybe it can be Official!

As of now HO CHI MINH TRAIL IS CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Ho Chi Minh Is now off Limits!

The Owner just told me personally.

Today Jan 15th, 2011, after arriving from the GUN SHOW we dropped in to see very active games,....The Owner also Dropped in and very nicely asked who we were....apparently an awkward misunderstanding we explained that a fellow air softer said we had permission to play there but I guess all was not true!

The Owners name is Alberto Erviti and he had been checking out our activity since yesterday and was impressed by players active show of respect to his land by organized trash pick up and how some players stayed behind to remove various items and trash....Most of all the Styrofoam was removed.

At first he was brief but then he asked about the games, I explained everything and all the aspects of the games as well as how hard it is to conduct one- IN MIAMI!, He held an airsoft gun and told me that the land is now being reactivated for farm use.

....We traded phone numbers and told me to call him back in about 6 months.... I gave him our Forum web site so he can be impressed by how orderly we really are as an airsoft unit....If he calls me back and needs us to help clear anything out- Do it! it may secure us a chance to properly re Establish HO CHI MINH TRAIL!

...and Maybe it can be Official!

As of now HO CHI MINH TRAIL IS CLOSED!

It will take 6 months for the gas pipe that will be running through there. Further information will be posted once I sit and talk with him along with Othan. Meanwhile the fox hole will be our location to presume our sport.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Can someone tell me exactly where foxhole is?
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Fox hole = CRAP lol Knight
Back to top Go down
Matrix Tactical
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 pm

so were r we going to go
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm

just went to foxhole for the first time today... it wasn't bad, i like it more than hcm but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:52 pm

hitgen wrote:
just went to foxhole for the first time today... it wasn't bad, i like it more than hcm but thats just me.

It's not a bad place I agree with you, We have had fun there in the past.
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Everyone is just afraid of foxhole because of the creepy crawlies and Boobie traps sand dragon setup. Damn pitfalls. But other than that, I liked the location great scenarios like a roadside assault could be setup there, with the road coming through the jubgles, though we are treading on unknown land as far as who it belongs to it'll do till the next good spot is found.
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 pm

So this means the "sfar" field is foxhole now aka our main field?
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
So this means the "sfar" field is foxhole now aka our main field?

Airsoft Reserve is only the forum name, has nothing to do as to where we play.
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:05 am

No i dont mean iit like that i mean will foxhole be like cqb and ho chi minh fields, the main go to field for now?

Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:29 am

I will be going to Fox Hole for the first time this Saturday. I never made it out there when we were kicked out of the building last time.
Do we need to prep/chop down anything or build any bunkers? If we are, when?
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Repo wrote:
Streets wrote:

Now we all await good news about the killhouse.

wait, is that a new project or something?
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:20 am

Kill house was a thing but i dont know whats up wit it anymore
Back to top Go down
NULL
Private 1st class
NULL

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 am

i really would like to go back to that cqb building near the airforce base or the party house.those were great games.or how about silo on crome ? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of a field...   The end of a field... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of a field...
Page 1 of 1