AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Vote_lcapABOUT THE NEW FIELD Voting_barABOUT THE NEW FIELD Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Vote_lcapABOUT THE NEW FIELD Voting_barABOUT THE NEW FIELD Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

ABOUT THE NEW FIELD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT THE NEW FIELD   ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:59 pm

SANDDRAGON FOUND A NEW FIELD THAT HE SAYS IS AMAZING AND THAT ITS LIKE VIETNAM ITS LIKE A FOREST AND THERE ARE STREETS THAT TAKE YOU INTO MANY PLACES ITS A PRETTY AWESOME PLACE BUT HE SAYS WE CANT PLAY THERE SO ANYWAYS JUST WANTED TO MESION ABOUT THE FIELD. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE NEW FIELD   ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Check out the Maps I posted of those areas...They need to be scouted out more... maybe a few of you guys can take a digital camera and post pics of some of these areas....

Also look at Google maps and Google Earth as a tool and focus on the general area around the Homestead Air force base....You will need to verify that the satilite pics are up to date and I know the field that we just lost to construction is not up to date!

The jungle roads I first checked out are so thick that they rub both sides of my car!.. this poses logistical parking problems but we can still walk to it from our current position if we all park at party house and enter "the Jungle road!"

Jungle road has no traffic at all and is not in any use, several areas Cannot be passed because of garbage piles and fallen trees.

The Jungle interior is believed to have some remenents of old ruined houses that you can find if you use time line feature back to 1994- they are hurricane damaged abandoned wrecks that need to be found...

WARNING:...May be occupied by the Homeless or possible Gang activity, so do not venture alone....The most Dangerious creature on Earth is another person and this is far away from Civilization!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE NEW FIELD   ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:35 pm

SandDragon wrote:
i WAS LOOKING AT THE MAP OF OUR CURRENT FIELD ON gOOGLE EARTH.

There is another field next to the party house parking lot....This may warrant some on foot investigating so I will bring a bicycle to scout it out...This area seems to be heavyilly shaded so the satilite image suggests a wooded area, It is still very close to our current parking position but not good to walk to.

This might be a alternate location... JUST IN CASE!

heres the satilight image... for those familair with party house that parking lot is on the far left bottom corner... CHECK OUT this Jungle of a field!

Satilite images sugest that the road has debris blocking some spots so this is not an active road at all!

ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Altern11

oh I posted this earlier if none of you remember.. maps are found in Alternate maps in another post.

Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE NEW FIELD   ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 pm

How about saturday we check the new fields out. also we can check out the 2 new buildings just south of the field in SandDragon's pic...you can actually see one at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE NEW FIELD   ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
How about saturday we check the new fields out. also we can check out the 2 new buildings just south of the field in SandDragon's pic...you can actually see one at the bottom.

I recommend anyone who has already been to those areas... show them around please.

there is a fenced off area of streets blocked off and that is the air base.

It is quite a walk to those spots, you will need to park your car alongside the road "silo style!"
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE NEW FIELD   ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:05 am

SandDragon wrote:
Mc_SourMonkey wrote:

I recommend anyone who has already been to those areas... show them around please.

It is quite a walk to those spots, you will need to park your car alongside the road "silo style!"
I WOULDN'T DO THAT WITHOUT CHECKING WITH THE BASE SECURITY FIRST.....THAT IS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE ACTIVE BASE BUILDINGS AND THE RUNWAY.......DON'T WANT TO STEP OVER HIS TOES....WE MIGHT GET ON HIS SHIT LIST AND GET BANNED OUT OFF THE AREA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE NEW FIELD   ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:55 pm

GizMo wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Mc_SourMonkey wrote:

I WOULDN'T DO THAT WITHOUT CHECKING WITH THE BASE SECURITY FIRST.....THAT IS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE ACTIVE BASE BUILDINGS AND THE RUNWAY.......DON'T WANT TO STEP OVER HIS TOES....WE MIGHT GET ON HIS SHIT LIST AND GET BANNED OUT OFF THE AREA

hey thats a good point, You should step in and see if we can get permission, maybe help the scouts here on it.

the current location is still good but if scouts are going in , do it the right way!

Gizmo, why don't you take charge of this issue, I don't want any "kids" talking with top security brass we need to look proffessional and orderly...maybe you have connections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT THE NEW FIELD   ABOUT THE NEW FIELD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE NEW FIELD
Page 1 of 1