AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Vote_lcapTeam Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Voting_barTeam Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Vote_lcapTeam Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Voting_barTeam Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Empty
PostSubject: Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy!   Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 pm

I have really long hair so I often must use hair bands to tie my hair up in a pony tail and had been running low on them so I went to Walmart, while checking out the Ladies hair suppy section I ran upon some pretty large hair bands that could be used as an arm band or placed in the area where you would use tape. these hair bands could also be wrapped on sniper rifles.

They come in multiple packs of 2 or 6 in many sizes- (opt for the large one) and each one is a solid color and it only costs less than 3 dollars!

If each player went and bought one then it could easily be stowed in a pocket if they decided to not go striped team , this will save up on the use of tape and players won't always have to deal with long term sticky residue.

I already bought a few samples but don't know how to post an image here yet so I will show anyone on the field.

Other Uses in the field:
Last week some of you may have noticed that I had to use a broken old clip on my AK 47 and I was able to hold it in well by hooking up a bungie system made up of one of those hair bands, this is not the type that can be used for ID bands because it's really a durable skinny rubber band that was put for that emergancy fix to stay in the game- see my gun in the avatar and note the band pulling the clip.
It worked well and if anyone has any questions I will explain it in the field.
Back to top Go down

Team Recognition ID Bands made cheap neat and easy!
Page 1 of 1