AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Shooting point blank Vote_lcapShooting point blank Voting_barShooting point blank Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Shooting point blank Vote_lcapShooting point blank Voting_barShooting point blank Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Shooting point blank

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Shooting point blank Empty
PostSubject: Shooting point blank   Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:23 pm

BlackHawk is right as to shooting at close range, if you are going to do it there's no reason to aim for the face. Some goggles and glasses will not stand the impact at such close range, the BB could penetrate through them and can cause a player to lose an eye because of some dumb punk who does not care.
If your one of those players who likes to shoot at the face from a close distance I will do my best to have you banned from our field and I speak for everyone whom I'm sure will back me up.

******* IF YOU JUST GOT TO SHOOT THE FACE DO IT FROM 15ft OR MORE AND RISK HAVING YOUR ASS WHOOPED NOT 2-3ft *********

REMEMBER AN EYE FOR AN EYE, CARE ABOUT OTHERS IF YOU WANT THEM TO CARE ABOUT YOU! I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD WANT TO LOSE AN EYE RIGHT?

REGARDS,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
batista
Private 1st class
batista

PostSubject: Re: Shooting point blank   Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Shooting people close up is a hazard of the sport. We are all prone to make that mistake when you get scared shitless by a guy who comes out of nowhere. I agree we should try our best not to do it but its always going to happen, no matter how much you get to control it. The difference is made after you make that mistake, be a good sportsman and a bigger man and say sorry, apologize and let the other player know it wasnt intentionally. The way i see it you can't expect to play this game without getting hit everywhere. However, we should still work hard to control the urges to pull that trigger when you get scared.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Shooting point blank   Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:43 pm

look the issure here really is not if you shoot someone in the face close up or if you shot someone else in the face yes it happens and it has happen before but like batista said when something like that happens which again it has before and you guys know it has even with little kids its the actions after that happens. because when someone shoots you and you say shit fuck whatever hey you could have banged me out or if not at least say sorry and the guy says i dont say sorry and i dont care what is going to happen is then everyone on that team is going to have automatic beef with that guy that did that and they are going to want to get back at him and maybe do something. it did not happen to me and that still pissed me off cause the guy was on my team and if that guy says he dont care then thats the same as going up to him after the game and shooting him in the face in the parking lot and saying i dont care either we cant have that type of shit out there man come on
Back to top Go down
JollyGreen
Private 1st class
JollyGreen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting point blank   Shooting point blank Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:48 am

batista wrote:
Shooting people close up is a hazard of the sport. We are all prone to make that mistake when you get scared shitless by a guy who comes out of nowhere. I agree we should try our best not to do it but its always going to happen, no matter how much you get to control it. The difference is made after you make that mistake, be a good sportsman and a bigger man and say sorry, apologize and let the other player know it wasnt intentionally. The way i see it you can't expect to play this game without getting hit everywhere. However, we should still work hard to control the urges to pull that trigger when you get scared.

This man is right, it will happen.

There is no way to prevent this. The most you can do is invest in so good quality full seal goggles. I have a pair of ESS NVG profile goggles. They work great and you can be confident that they will stop any BB.

Eyewhere is something that should never be skimped on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting point blank   Shooting point blank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting point blank
Page 1 of 1