AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Vote_lcapULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Voting_barULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Vote_lcapULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Voting_barULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Empty
PostSubject: ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO   ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Playing the most awesome games:

General concept is the fact that we must try to initiate game rule concepts and thus make it realistic and cool.

In a Concept game battle the game is interesting in many dynamics:

In battle instead of walking out of the game if you are hit, You simply must lay where you were either wounded or killed, in either situation if you are wounded in the first hit, you can still later be rescued or killed.

The game thus requires all the players to take the rules of all the role play very seriously.

Medics and other players will try to rescue a person before they are captured or executed.

There are also choices in the game...Enemy may decide to capture a wounded player rather than execute them...use them as hostages, or human shields, or bait.

If a player is killed they must not walk out of the game at all... must lay dead where they were and act the part as realistically as possible..cannot talk! at this point even a dead soldiers weapon can be operated...

In some real war scenarios the dead were searched for food and ammo as well as any weapons.

To play the ultimate airsoft games to the max we must allow ourselves to be generous as to allow this in game play.

Players will bring several helpings of ammo during game play...hopefully all refundable by the players doing the pillaging!

To take it to another level airsoft weapons can also be stolen and use against others...basically the general rule is try to play the game as real as it can get.

Rules:

When hit do not walk out of the game..You are either wounded or dead...depending on your vital hit.

Leg shot arm shot is a wound..you are out of action!
Head-Chest shot is a kill!

When hit you should enact a death cry or if head shot and it didn't hurt of course hard enough to bitch,..drop dead silently in front of your comrades...It will be hilarious watching them take cover from a hidden sniper!

Playing possum may or may not be allowed... If allowed then all people hit are required to bring dead man rags...of course possums are not allowed to wear a dead man rag if they are not really dead!....more sophisticated an dead on accurate is that all players bring read tape and place a red strip mark on the area of impact so that all know where the gunshot wounds are and if you are worth saving.

Death role-play should also be enacted based on injury 10 minute bleed to death if leg shot.. both legs or arms 5 minutes...and of course you cannot walk fast if being rescued.

weapon capture allowed!...Weapon hit = disabled gun...go capture another weapon or go back to base to respawn another from the armory.
Weapon hit: it is a good idea to tie a weapons disabled rag so if you are killed or captured... the gun will require a run to the armory for repairs, even if it passes hands to the enemy!

All damaged weapons are revived at the armory back at base... its a good time to exercise those retreating skills!

Not everyone is a medic... those guys are back at the base! (M.A.S.H.)
Medics must gather the wounded and see them back to base...You cannot fully treat them on sight and get them back to action!

Wounded soldiers must walk with a limp alongside the medic and fully return to base...a rest time may be required.
a wounded soldier may defend themselves with a pistol if they are not shot in the arm it must be wielded...

Wounded soldiers are allowed to crawl slowly but it will be a given if they are allowed to use there primary weapon at all!- I say a wounded soldier cannot fight as the wound is now to painful to even aim!... wounded soldiers may even die if time allowed...say 10 minutes or half...all players carry a stop watch and watch every second tick to see if life or death can play a role....The watch stops ticking if you are recovered by any passing medic- even the enemy may decide to save you as a prisoner!(P.O.W.)

Team Espionage may be fully allowed!...Radio hacking...a player may kill another enemy and try to look like his enemy by putting on his colors!

It is possible to be a spy or a turncoat!

Captured soldiers are held in prison at the enemy base- may be rescued or executed (or soldier exchange of prisoners)

Several unrealistic rules:

A disabled gun may be left on the field with a white rag on the barrel.

The dead are carried out by medics back to base for burial!
AKA- dead players who would not want to wait playing dead in a battlefield!

All weapons "borrowed' must be give an ID tag item to its dead owner or a disclaimer to all entering this sort of game.

Ammo ransacking in game allowed but must be fully compensated after the game is over.

A timer may be employed indicating a tactical strike which nukes them all ending the scenario.

A base has been held for over 10 minutes and the game ends.

some airsoft classic rules stay in place such as bang outs and semi inside buildings.

If you are dead you really mustn't leave the field unless you are too tired and thirsty to stay in play.

The dead can talk!...if they are being pummeled!...LOL!

WALKING DEAD may get angry so try not to raise the dead!

In role play it is more important to simulate the situation than to simulate a raw game with a sole purpose of always trying to win!

Real winners here will be the ones trying to simulate it all.

HOLY SHIT!... Are you ready for this?!

......Some may not be ready to handle this!

Either way these games are extremely cool if you are realistic savvy!

Last edited by SandDragon on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO   ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Interesting, but the game is too advanced for the group of players.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO   ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm

and the people that going to give ammo are on a team and if they get hit thats were the ammo stays it can be used for either team it al depends on who gets there first
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO   ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 pm

I'm not really comftorable with somebody using the BBs I payed for. I'm not even sure I feel comftorable them using my gun. But if so I say once dead remove the magazine from your gun and if anybody wants to use your gun they should use their own mags. If you have an AK and I have an M4 then thats just too bad.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO   ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:57 pm

BOOM wrote:
I'm not really comftorable with somebody using the BBs I payed for. I'm not even sure I feel comftorable them using my gun. But if so I say once dead remove the magazine from your gun and if anybody wants to use your gun they should use their own mags. If you have an AK and I have an M4 then thats just too bad.

Another problem, who wants their gun broken by someone else. If you wanted to do the gun hit aspect players sling or holster their weapon when it gets hit and must use their backup weapon or only their main weapon (if backup is hit) until they kill a wounded player (thus "taking" their weapon) or tag a dead player after a friendly kills that player (if say both or their only weapon is hit).

For the ammo aspect allow players to keep 2 speedloaders on then (or a bb bottle) and they can reload after they kill a player or hit a ammo cache.

For the "stealing" of a sides colors it would be difficult. It would create alot of friendly fire from the younger players shooting people they don't remember from the mustering. If anything it would have to be a cloth with knots (to be untied and retied for medic rules anyways) with a tape underneath. The cloth should be thin so that it doesnt completely cover the tape. This way from a distance you might confuse a enemy that store a friendly cloth but withen 50 ft it will be obvious they are the enemy.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO   ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:06 pm

BOOM wrote:
I'm not really comparable with somebody using the BBs I payed for. I'm not even sure I feel comparable them using my gun. But if so I say once dead remove the magazine from your gun and if anybody wants to use your gun they should use their own mags. If you have an AK and I have an M4 then that's just too bad.

So you are saying our group is a bunch of PUNKS!

Of course this scenario will not work without a level of trust among players.

Its all in your head really and I do believe the threat is low that your weapon will actually be stolen, sabotaged, or accidentally ruined.

Players who feel this way about the game should then only use there old backups and not there newest prized weapons.

In this game type maybe players need to not use there most prized weapons if they feel too over protective of them...In this game it may be best to use a secondary cheaper backup weapon- you know"The old one you had you would bring that you had as a back up or loan over to a guest, This is that kind of game.

As for ammo... before the game even starts, all players attending go with a set amount of ammo and if they run out of ammo the option to pillage the dead is all part of the game play strategy aspects...of course when the game is all said and done all players are expected to refund the ammo or pay up the difference.

Taking weapons and ammo off the dead can be important if you are to deny the enemy access to those resources if you are fighting and comrades are being killed....In one scenario I was killed and a comrade manned my RPK next to my dead carcass.. gotta say that was cool game play elements!

Also allowing other players to use your weapons will be a friendly way to getting to know others in our band of brothers- this is also an important chance to run a level of trust in our airsoft community.

DON"T BE A STINGY! - Holding back only prevents you from taking in the whole realistic role play action of what could be more that airsoft being played in the very basic of simple rules... This stuff is more hard core!
In this game the overall experience is enhanced.

I see this game as something that is intended as the more high end version of the game... kind of like a 5 star dinner treatment rather than the common fast food diet!

Wanna eat well?... try it like this and you will see why its sooo good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO   ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Repo wrote:
Interesting, but the game is too advanced for the group of players.

You know and I know that this game is actually meant for a close airsoft family type group and not intended for a gathering of strangers...You are expected to play this game if social conditions are quite honorable.

This is a special game- is not to be hosted if everyone here is a stranger!

Last edited by SandDragon on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackstar
Private 1st class
blackstar

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO   ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:33 pm

i like it. bu the weapon and ammo switching. i dont like it either. i will go for it if it was set diffidently, like if you die, when somewhone takes your weapon, make sure it is well seen the owner of the gun. so if 3 weapons or more are cycled, can be returned properly. i believe to use your own ammo. each weapon should have a bright color tab that can be pulled out when a weapon is disabled. otherwise, Razz
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO   ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 pm

blackstar wrote:
i like it. bu the weapon and ammo switching. i dont like it either. i will go for it if it was set diffidently, like if you die, when somewhone takes your weapon, make sure it is well seen the owner of the gun. so if 3 weapons or more are cycled, can be returned properly. i believe to use your own ammo. each weapon should have a bright color tab that can be pulled out when a weapon is disabled. otherwise, Razz

good idea if weapon hit it is a good idea to tie a weapons disabled rag so if you are killed or captured... the gun will require a run to the armory for repairs, even if it passes hands to the enemy!

I edited my original post so that it would be in the scenario game rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO   ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE AIRSOFT SCENARIO
Page 1 of 1