AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Vote_lcappmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Voting_barpmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Vote_lcappmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Voting_barpmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed

Go down 
+6
SEABEE
bbrandon55
Repo
Digital Jedi
BOOM
andre5.56nato
10 posters
AuthorMessage
andre5.56nato
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
andre5.56nato

pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Empty
PostSubject: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am

‎(im am 16 years old) today i drove all the way out to pmc, i was ready to play and excited.on the rules and on the s.f.a.r. forum it states that anyone younger then 16 needs a parent to play with them , im 16 and the rules say at 16 u can play but ur parent just needs to sign and they may leave..(im when i got there , they told me that at 16 i have play with a parent , because now they changed their rules to 18 and older only without a parent..i even checked the website,facebook,and the forum before i left today and there was no notifications on this ..i am very dissapointed..i would hope pmc would post somthing before they decide to change the rules...
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Considering I'm not 16 this doesn't affect me but this probably sucks for you.

I also have to mention that this is in the 4 Sale section in the forum when it belongs in general dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:18 pm

wow that sux so much for pmc lol. Sad
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:09 pm

What do you mean so much for PMC? It's not like that is gonna stop people from playing. Most people that play airsoft are over 18 anyways.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Actually in rules packet Doc posted it said that players under 18 needed a waiver signed by a parent. In another post he stated once the waiver was signed it would be on file from then on. I don't think having your parents take some interest in your activities and dropping you off one time to sign a waiver is a huge deal.
Back to top Go down
bbrandon55
Corporal
Corporal
bbrandon55

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:43 pm

the waviers must be signed every sunday that you play
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:17 am

Pb field is well worth the 10.00
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:26 am

free is better
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:47 am

Any one who thinks there will ever be a good field for free is a idiot lol.
Back to top Go down
snake
Corporal
Corporal
snake

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:01 pm

And to pay 10 dollars at the fox hole is crazy thats what pmc looks like for that play for free there fox hole
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Repo wrote:

One word........SILO lmfao that was free and i played the best airsoft at that field
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 pm

things that are free are for a reason. yo get what you pay for. Jedi, you live right down the street from my old house. You should try the PB field. The 10.00 you spend you will save it in gass from going to the PMC field. thats the way I see it. I can drive to the PMC field and spend 15 in gass or go to the PB field and spend 5 in gass and 10 to get in. Also the whole field is shaded by high cover except a small part in the middle. Trust me well worth it
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:09 pm

yo said the magic word ( You use to) not any more, why because it was not yours, it was the goverment and ts no longer there for us to play. i didnt last. we are talking about places that last, places that you dont have to worry about it getting shut down. SFAR when we were usin the barracks was one of te best, bu again, is closed cause it was not ours
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Jester wrote:
Repo wrote:

One word........SILO lmfao that was free and i played the best airsoft at that field

Yeah SIlo was cool, but I was talking more about a constructed permenant field. There will be great abondoned buildings cropping up from time to time, like a old abonded theme park in Orlando I used to paintball at, but they always eventually get torn down or people get tresspassed.
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Whats the owner of ATF doing??? We spoke to him like last SEPT and he was saying he was gonna run indoor and outdoor airsoft? The indoor part would be worth the money and the drive.
Also I am sure if more people give Leo input on what needs to be done at the field he will listen and do it. We are still cleaning on that field and will remain a work in progress for a while. I do agre tho that if people are gonna pay then you need to give them somthing in return and right now that doesnt exist in Dade County.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:34 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Vudu ODA-196 wrote:
Whats the owner of ATF doing??? We spoke to him like last SEPT and he was saying he was gonna run indoor and outdoor airsoft? The indoor part would be worth the money and the drive.
Also I am sure if more people give Leo input on what needs to be done at the field he will listen and do it. We are still cleaning on that field and will remain a work in progress for a while. I do agre tho that if people are gonna pay then you need to give them somthing in return and right now that doesnt exist in Dade County.

Somthing new in the works that will decimate all......... Twisted Evil Pirate flag
fingers crossed.... atfl indoor became laser tag...we put in the wrench time but fell to others intrest!.. but were co-oping on somthing soon!!! D.o.U
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed   pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pmc changed the rules from 16 to 18 . i went today very dissapointed
Page 1 of 1