AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Vote_lcapA visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Voting_barA visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Vote_lcapA visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Voting_barA visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Empty
PostSubject: A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum   A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:00 pm

I went to work at Sarasota this weekend April 9th-11th and was booked this entire weekend building some epic Sandcastles!

After the grueling epic Build....I got paid and hung out around this city and checked out a Circus Museum and several shopping centers as well as part of down town.

I recommend the Circus Museum as a must go stop...It contains a most intricate model layout collection of Circus scale modeling all recreated by one dedicated man who has dedicated 3 quarters of his life trying to reproduce the bygone era of the big top and the high pace travel by Circus train!

Logistics of the day were epic and the traveling Circus would spring up in one day...up to 5 trains carried the Circus into town and the first train was already rolling to another town to set up even while the main event was doing a performance.

These are all Handmade models!...The Whole display recreates life in all the many stages that the Big top ran as it assembled , performed and got ready for the next visit to another town!

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015321

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015311

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015312

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015313

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015320

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015314

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015410

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015319

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015412

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015413

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015315

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015316

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015317

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015318

The Display is just plain huge!- Do not pass up a chance encounter to see interesting things!

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015411

This city is all too cool and classy enough for me to turn around, betray you all and have airsoft banned because it brings out the punks in us all!

Oh and if you dropped in,,,I will deny everything!...Do I know these people!..LOL!

lol! A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum P1015310

Back to top Go down

A visit to Sarasota and the Circus Museum
Page 1 of 1