AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Great news for the airsoft community! Vote_lcapGreat news for the airsoft community! Voting_barGreat news for the airsoft community! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Great news for the airsoft community! Vote_lcapGreat news for the airsoft community! Voting_barGreat news for the airsoft community! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Great news for the airsoft community!

Go down 
+2
Xero Ryuu
SFAA, Inc.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

Great news for the airsoft community! Empty
PostSubject: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:12 am

Well just got off the phone today with the Palm Beach County Parks Department and we have been given the final go ahead to get the insurance and start construction on the field. If you would like to be a part of history in the making feel free to make a donation via paypal to info@sf-aa.org.

This is official people, this is no longer a possible project or idea, this is reality. The first sanctioned airsoft field within a county park. Safe, legal and governed by the community not the county!

Thanks to those who have supported us throughout the past couple of years from the start of the petition at US27 to the BBQ and Raffle. We could not have done it without you.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:14 pm

congrats~ i remember signing that paper at 27
ah the good days Smile
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Thanks xero. Yeah its definitely been quite a journey. I remember a lot of players just looking at me like I was crazy and I was wasting my time. Regardless I had them sign the petition and two years later we have succeeded. Of course we still have some work, but now the ball is in the court of the SFAA and the community players to make it into something even better. We have the opportunity to grow and even expand, and we plan on doing just that.

Stay tuned for more great information as well a chance to come help volunteer and get the field ready.
Back to top Go down
rolonvan
Private 1st class
rolonvan

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Where is this field at?
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:03 pm

For insurance and safety reasons the location is still disclosed, however I can say that its right off the turnpike, 95 and 441 is South Palm Beach County, closer to Broward County if anything. Easily accessible from all main roads.

Figure from Homestead it would be around a 45 min drive or so..perhaps a bit more depending on how you get there.

We cant risk players just showing up and playing thinking "Hey we have permission so its all good" and we all know there are plenty of players in our community out there that will do just that. Not saying they are anyone on here, but Im sure you have come across them as well. We have a lot of work and money to raise before we can run any games at all.

Which is why we have been reaching out to the airsoft community for donations. Sadly, we have more support from people and companies outside of Florida. And these arent just any names in the industry. We are talking ESS Eye Pro, KWA USA, Echo1 and Godfather Airsoft. Just to name a few. All of helped in one way or another, but locally is a different story.

Most players feel that since its not in their County or Miami there should be no need to support this idea, but they are sadly mistaken. This is going to set the foundation for other counties to do the same thing and we plan on working with them when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
rolonvan
Private 1st class
rolonvan

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Actually I haven't even played one game, been busier than a one legged cat in a litter box and I was kinda waiting for a safe, legal place to try the sport.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:30 pm

I could only imagine, especially if working for Uncle Sam right now. Got you all running around like headless chickens. But, yes soon you will be able to get out there on the field with a honorable group with a governed field. Gonna be a hell a great time.

So when did you go to the Great Mistakes? I was enlisted in 97 in November. I think my bones are still thawing out from those days....sadly I could not finish due to some medical/admin B.S. and they gave me an RE-4
Back to top Go down
rolonvan
Private 1st class
rolonvan

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:38 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
I could only imagine, especially if working for Uncle Sam right now. Got you all running around like headless chickens. But, yes soon you will be able to get out there on the field with a honorable group with a governed field. Gonna be a hell a great time.

So when did you go to the Great Mistakes? I was enlisted in 97 in November. I think my bones are still thawing out from those days....sadly I could not finish due to some medical/admin B.S. and they gave me an RE-4

Hope the distance won't make it too difficult lol. I went to Basic in December of 2000 and have been on active duty for just over 10 years now, I enlisted out of Puerto Rico so the temperature change was a bit shocking lol. Sorry to hear you couldn't finish your time, either way thank you for your service.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:50 pm

And to you as well. Yeah that weather is definitely going to get to you around that time. Something about shoveling 3 feet of snow the Navy thought that would help keep us warm.

But they say in the Navy the coffees mighty fine!

The great thing about the field is we will be offering monthly, quarterly and yearly membership and of course lifetime if you are feeling really generous. yearly members will also be getting discounts with specific retailers and with some of our sponsors as well. We want to make it so that even if you make it a few times a year or whatever the case you will most certainly get your money's worth.

We will not be able to charge on the field so this was the way around that dilemma.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:35 pm

rolonvan wrote:
Actually I haven't even played one game, been busier than a one legged cat in a litter box and I was kinda waiting for a safe, legal place to try the sport.

You should try the PB Matrix field.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:05 pm

If you build it they will come. the air-soft community is pretty weird down here in the south. however they are good people and i would expect a strong showing when you open this field.We all do thank you for the hard work you are putting into this endevor
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Now that is true, however what players are going to have to understand that this is not like any other field. It wont be, Hey lets just show up and play! All players will be required to take a mandatory one time airsoft safety orientation before even stepping foot on the field.

This orientation will be taking place EVERY Saturday Morning before games start. You will be required to bring your waiver signed and rules and regulations signed. If you are under 18 you have to have your parents sign the forms as well as getting their signature notarized. Any new player will have to take it. After that they are fee to play the field for the weekend. All ages on Saturdays and 18+ only on Sundays. After that weekend if you would like to play the field you have to become a member of the SFAA. Membership fees will be announced in the near future and we are going to make sure that it doesnt hit you too hard. Then you will have to mail in your membership application and fee and your application will be reviewed. You will also NEVER have to take the orientation again.

But remember if you are willing to spend 10 every weekend at say PMC field or PB Matrix, our yearly fees will be less that what that would cost you.

This will not be a pay as you play field. As I have stated this is an entirely new direction for the airsoft industry and it will only make it better for us in the future. A large portion of the airsoft industry is standing behind us on this. Including the big names in the industry.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:28 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Now that is true, however what players are going to have to understand that this is not like any other field. It wont be, Hey lets just show up and play! All players will be required to take a mandatory one time airsoft safety orientation before even stepping foot on the field.

This orientation will be taking place EVERY Saturday Morning before games start. You will be required to bring your waiver signed and rules and regulations signed. If you are under 18 you have to have your parents sign the forms as well as getting their signature notarized. Any new player will have to take it. After that they are fee to play the field for the weekend. All ages on Saturdays and 18+ only on Sundays. After that weekend if you would like to play the field you have to become a member of the SFAA. Membership fees will be announced in the near future and we are going to make sure that it doesnt hit you too hard. Then you will have to mail in your membership application and fee and your application will be reviewed. You will also NEVER have to take the orientation again.

But remember if you are willing to spend 10 every weekend at say PMC field or PB Matrix, our yearly fees will be less that what that would cost you.

This will not be a pay as you play field. As I have stated this is an entirely new direction for the airsoft industry and it will only make it better for us in the future. A large portion of the airsoft industry is standing behind us on this. Including the big names in the industry.

If players pay $10.00 a week to play at the PB Matrix field or any other field that $40.00 a month and $480.00 a year. Not all the players go out every weekend to play BB's, gas and fees add up. So if your yearly membership is half of that how many kids are going to front up that amount? And if you add up the tolls and gas spent to get there that's more than the $480.00 spent to play every weekend at a local filed. I think if you charge as you play would be the best way to go from my point of view.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Some of the rules and regulations are not set up because we feel that will be the best route, but because the county has laws and rules regarding fees within their parks. Have you ever noticed unlike a Broward County Parks you do not have to pay for parking? And in regards to our membership fees, I can assure you that our quarterly, 6 month, and yearly memberships will be more than worth your while.

I guarantee you that you will spend more paying to play no matter how you look at it. Getting a membership will benefit you. We had to come up with a creative solution to something that the county required. And as I continually say this is a new direction for the community. Things are going to change. And those players within the community that want to see that change and growth will have no problem putting that money up front to become a member.

And besides we do give you a one time trial of the field and operations for free before you decide to become a member.
Back to top Go down
ovy
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:39 pm

hey i was wondering when the field is completed will you be renting guns out? i have some friends who would love to try out the sport but i have no extra guns to lend them.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Ovy, we do not know the exact date. We have a lot of money to raise and a lot of work ahead of us. We have to clear to pave for parking, get the staging area set up as well as fence the entire property.

We do not think we will be renting guns in the beginning. We would have to figure a way to rent out without accepting money on the field. One player used to have your rent online as a record that you are renting and would bring the package for you, but again that is not going to be our main focus. Your friend's best bet will be to borrow the appropriate gear for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great news for the airsoft community!   Great news for the airsoft community! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great news for the airsoft community!
Page 1 of 1