AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Vote_lcapFOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Voting_barFOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Vote_lcapFOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Voting_barFOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)

Go down 
+4
NOBODY
M@GN3T
Herrdygert
Ariel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Empty
PostSubject: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Guys to make sure we don't have about 5 new topics opened each week we are making this special topic for everyone that just joined the website to come in and make an introduction to everyone else on this site as we have seen in the past people like to do. So please for all the new comers use this topic to make your intro.

If someone does still open a new topic they will be asked to copy and paste it on this topic to be able to get rid of and filter all unused topics that take up space
Back to top Go down
Herrdygert
Private 1st class
Herrdygert

PostSubject: HERRDYGERT   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Hey I am Herr Dygert but as i am called Herrdy Gert by my comrades feel free to call me either.
I am the guy with the flektarn camo pants and the Echo-1 AK-74 vector arms, i would definitly recommend it to anyone looking for an AK. I guess a little bit about my self would be necessary at this point in the introduction, i got into airsoft recently, I played at silo, and have played only one day at sfar but gotta say i loved it and appreciated the competition out there in the field. I might be able to come out for my first sunday game tommorow if i do go hope to see you guys out there.
Back to top Go down
M@GN3T
Private 1st class
M@GN3T

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Hey guys its me Javier (a.k.a) M@GN3T and im the newest airsoft member and randy is one of my best friends and he offerd me a spot in team 1337 so tommorow im going to the field to meet and play with all of you....
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:31 pm

M@GN3T wrote:
Hey guys its me Javier (a.k.a) M@GN3T and im the newest airsoft member and randy is one of my best friends and he offered me a spot in team 1337 so tommorow im going to the field to meet and play with all of you....

Welcome! have a great time.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:11 pm

im new the site and to airsoft. names Dean and i do have 2 guns but theyre pretty much obsolete compared to the leet shit yall got. i will probely start playing seriously when i get this bad boy http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=29823
but until then i would like to go over there and see what yall are really about. when is the best day to do that??
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:47 pm

sunday
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:57 pm

cool at what time?
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:56 pm

10-10:30am till about 4:00pm
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:46 pm

WELCOME grandpa!!!!!! alien
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:01 pm

yoooo call me dean! and cant wait to check yall out tommarow i'll be there at 12ish so if ur in the middle of a scenario plz dont shoot at me and my dad!
Back to top Go down
Ares Tactical

Ares Tactical

PostSubject: Ares Tactical Training Group - Miami FL   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 am

Ares Tactical Training Group - Miami FL

Ares Tactical Training Group is a corporation based out of Miami, Florida that focuses on training mentally and physically able air soft players in tactical skills as well as leadership abilities.

Ares Tactical Training Group strives to educate, train, and inspire right-minded citizens, so that upon completion of the training programs, they demonstrate tactical abilities, competence, confidence, physical and mental toughness, and the moral and ethical fiber necessary to successfully achieve their desired mission oriented goals in any air soft operations environment. In doing so, help to improve the sport of air soft, bringing it to a new level of competence and competition.

Our instructors have a combined twelve plus years experience in the military and law enforcement. Aside from real world missions in combat environments, each have undergone various training courses, providing them with knowledge of real world tactics, including: U.S. Army CQB training, combat leadership, rapid action tactics, active shooter, combat shooting, basic/advanced carbine, basic/advanced pistol, and S.W.A.T. Our instructors are all current U.S. infantry officers, non-commissioned officers, and SWAT team members.

As we are a new company, we are still in the process of bringing all of our media together, however we did manage to shoot a quick three minute video this past weekend.

UPCOMING EVENTS
- Basic Assessment and Selection Course
Start Time: Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 7:30am
End Time: Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 6:00pm

- Close Quarter Battle Course
Start Time: Saturday, July 3, 2010 at 7:30am
End Time: Saturday, July 3, 2010 at 6:00pm

CONTACT INFORMATION

Email: arestacticaltraining@gmail.com
Phone Numbers: 305-984-2506
305-898-8139

Facebook Group Page

Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 am

If in a scenario why would you walk in the middle of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)   FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL NEW PLAYERS TO THIS FORUM (INTRO)
Page 1 of 1