AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Thinking of reforming old squad Vote_lcapThinking of reforming old squad Voting_barThinking of reforming old squad Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Thinking of reforming old squad Vote_lcapThinking of reforming old squad Voting_barThinking of reforming old squad Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Thinking of reforming old squad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Thinking of reforming old squad Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:28 pm

i was thinking of reforming my old squad, S.W.O.R.D (special weapons and organized rapid defense)
as the name says this isnt a camp, or wait and see kind of team. this is a move in and kill everything that isnt friendly and get out kind of thing.

im still going to be an atag member, but i will also serve as the captain as this squad which will be allied with a.t.a.g as a good component to kicking ass on the field.

im still waitin for the O.K from my captain so its not sure yet, but im just putting that out there to see whos interested.

the only thing im asking is no teamkilling. if you cant refrain from teamkilling no matter how surprised or how weird the other guy looked then stay away, theres nothing worse than fighting your ass off for an enemy occupied position and billy the itchy trigger finger wussy taking you out cause he saw you pop out. not cool Evil or Very Mad

anyway just throwing that out there, if this team gets the ok ill post up the patch design i have for it.
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:35 pm

oh i wunna join Very Happy:D:D:D:Very Happy:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
no im jk
i suck
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Lol and ill make S.H.I.E.L.D and we can be a tag team >Very Happy bwahahahahahahaha

wait theres already a shield?

damn....
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:11 pm

I am in jester I always play on your team anyways
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:55 pm

lmfao aight fear i gotta remember who you are first.

btw heres an almost finised image of the team emblem/patch.

Thinking of reforming old squad Logo_f10

only thing left to do is rotate the actions not words thing
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:43 pm

alright so so far the team roster is Sweetwater, Skar, Chief, sikes and i still have to know who fear is.

soo if the admins could make a S.W.O.R.D section itd be nice
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:35 am

Allways play on your team scar m4 my son is the big kid with the mp5 and the 2 kids with ak.
Back to top Go down
Fear
Corporal
Corporal
Fear

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:41 am

I used to have the m4 with the big silencer and scope

I will be there Sunday after I get off shift
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:50 pm

oh yeah cool man aight your in
Back to top Go down
Bones
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bones

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Jester do you need a Sniper? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of reforming old squad   Thinking of reforming old squad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of reforming old squad
Page 1 of 1